Whites must have MORE children!

>whites must have MORE children!
>We must have as many kids as the chinese!
>Consequences? Never heard of those.
Why are WNs so retarded? We are way past the times when we needed to have 12 kids each just to survive.
1 kid per family is all we need, if you have moire you're just being counterproductive and destroying their future.
More people = less land = everything is more expensive = your kids have to eat insects just to get protein.
Is this what you want?

Attached: overpopulation.jpg (1071x831, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/where-do-babies-come-from/
unz.com/akarlin/breeders-revenge/
unz.com/akarlin/the-geopolitics-of-the-age-of-malthusian-industrialism/
unz.com/akarlin/world-population/
youtube.com/watch?v=IYEyv5a_3LM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit bait remember to sage

>1488 we must secure a prosperous and free future for our children, so they never know hunger and live comfortably!

Attached: Overpopulationnn.jpg (1563x879, 209K)

>hamburger more important than bloodlines

>The FUCKIN CHINKS and AFRICANS must reduce their population to make space on the WORLD
Overpopulation is only a local phenomenon.
If there were 10 billion chinks in china they would have absolute 0 impact on you.

Attached: Overpopulationn.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

>Implying any one of those 10billion will live.

>What is pollution?
For fucks sake bad bait
Sage

not if i can help it

Why do americans need to eat less when the population boom will happen in other continents?

Attached: download.png (1280x873, 122K)

>Asia and Africa are overpopulating themselves so you must suffer.
Ok

we need a black plague type outbreak over there. The human population needs culling

Attached: 1515659118320.png (2504x1587, 605K)

Why the fuck should it be America’s job to feed the rest of the world?

Attached: 1438830134341.jpg (1484x907, 280K)

Attached: 1464473900703.png (870x469, 44K)

Will you enforce the same on the brown hordes that currently have 4 or 5 kids per woman?
Because I'm certain that whites can do far better with one child than browns can.

Attached: f03a2d201.jpg (793x558, 73K)

pollution doesn't carry over from china to you either.

Whites, Japs and Koreans need to have more everyone else need to have less.

Attached: china smog.jpg (2000x1000, 286K)

Attached: chinese air.jpg (2048x1256, 193K)

Completely irrelevant. Let them do their own things, it doesn't ever reach you.

Attached: chinese ciggy.jpg (1280x960, 221K)

Attached: download.jpg (990x675, 409K)

Sounds like a sure fire way to convince whites to go kill chinks and niggers

Attached: 1515310466049.png (734x646, 191K)

fuck "the world to feed" all we care about is that we get fed fuck the world it can eat shit.

So?

Attached: question makrs.png (442x319, 349K)

Attached: blogpics.jpg (550x289, 19K)

Attached: CHINAAIR.jpg (675x451, 24K)

Superbug eugenics when?

Attached: rivers_and_plastic_map.png (900x720, 113K)

Fuck off asshole.

I'm actually ok with this. Will tone down the obesity

Attached: 1-anoceanofpla.jpg (1234x658, 598K)

It's not space what makes overpopulation dangetous. But pollution does carry over. Even if it just makes chinese farmlands less efficient, that's enough to force the Chinese to buy more food on the global market and thus drive up prices. First hit will be the globally poor -Africans, etc.

A further danger is resources. Even as subsistence farmers, our planet can not sustain these many people. If a forest has 1.000t of timber within and grows by 10t each year, we're taking 20t or so.
Medicine, housing, energy, any modern technology it all costs resources.

can we make Thanos real?

Thanos' solution is fucking retarded. Fuck off back to plebbit.

>So?

Attached: 1513853533565.png (625x773, 111K)

Lel. Whites would rather sleep amongst African's and Asian's trash than kill any of them.

Attached: plastic.jpg (768x512, 110K)

Thano's solution is only retarded because it doesn't pick who dies. Now if all africans and jews and chinese were to go, then it would be the perfect solution.

reaction pics are pretty popular on twitter

Add in poos.

And we'd still eventually replace that population. The only difference is, with the surviving people, we'd be more likely to develop space travel and start colonizing other worlds.

Explain to me how does chinese dirty house has to do anything with you on the other side of the world?
Inb4 global warming
it isn't real.

Explain to me why America should feed the rest of the world?
Inb4 because you have to
Go fuck yourself, you faggots are on your own.

Attached: 1540481398778.png (453x342, 31K)

>if we eat more burgers the rest of the world will starve
LETS PUMP THESE NUMBERS BOYS

2 BURGERS A DAY KEEPS THE SHIT SKINS AT BAY

Attached: murica.jpg (582x600, 63K)

just when i quit vegetarianism the beyond meat patties show up ate very restaurant and then they tell me i cant eat real hamburgers anymore. i just started eating real food and they pull this shit

fuck you world

You must be some sort of leftist brain dead Jew in larva stage
>what is pollution
>what is free trade
>what is migration
It’s not a local phenomenon in a globalized Jew world with open borders you nigger cum sucking faggot

I never claimed that?

let us invade and annex you and you can have all the burgers you want
North America is nowhere near carrying capacity, and future technologies like safer nuclear reactors will allow for us to desalinate ocean water and grow crops where we could never grow them before

The pic in your OP did you double digit IQ fucktard
Blow your goddamn brains out you waste of mankind's promise

The plastic they dump into the water affect seafood stocks which are traded globally, hence it affects me you cum sucker

So you must also be against all immigration

Did I write the pic?

I am.

You seem like a weak pussy who is too afraid to back up his "beliefs" when actually challenged.

Those arent my beliefs and that's rich coming from an american.
You give up all of your gun rights without as much as a tussle. Pathetic.

Attached: Trump lick.jpg (576x437, 37K)

North America is nowhere near carrying capacity. Every point you made is wrong.
I hope your dams break and flood your faggot country that you decided to populate with muslims. I hope Amsterdam gets flooded with you inside of it.

It is though. See:

Just slay all the niggers, Jews and Muslims (of all races) and the problem solves itself.

Stfu dumb Colgate fag

Attached: 0BC1B1D6-9C08-4809-8EFE-1FEBBB2617DB.jpg (684x784, 54K)

What is with this shitty website not posting my gifs?

Fuck you I'm not taking care of the God damn 3rd world niggers that cant into agra I'll raise my own cattle so fuck off.

If you aren't having children you might as well kill yourself because your genetics are effectively already dead. When you die you can explain to your dead forefathers how you couldn't continue their legacy because you needed avocado toast and the new iPhone every year.

Tell the blacks and other brown "minorities" that.

Just teach those niggers how to farm

>Over population and pollution are bad
>Who cares if this applies more to non-whites?
>Just stop existing white man.
Dirty jew.

>we
>we must
counter-proposal:
i peel every single square inch of flesh off of your body and feed it to my dogs

204. Revolutionaries should have as many children as they can. There is strong scientific evidence that social attitudes are to a significant extent inherited. No one suggests that a social attitude is a direct outcome of a person’s genetic constitution, but it appears that personality traits are partly inherited and that certain personality traits tend, within the context of our society, to make a person more likely to hold this or that social attitude. Objections to these findings have been raised, but the objections are feeble and seem to be ideologically motivated. In any event, no one denies that children tend on the average to hold social attitudes similar to those of their parents. From our point of view it doesn’t matter all that much whether the attitudes are passed on genetically or through childhood training. In either case they ARE passed on.

205. The trouble is that many of the people who are inclined to rebel against the industrial system are also concerned about the population problems, hence they are apt to have few or no children. In this way they may be handing the world over to the sort of people who support or at least accept the industrial system. To insure the strength of the next generation of revolutionaries the present generation should reproduce itself abundantly. In doing so they will be worsening the population problem only slightly. And the important problem is to get rid of the industrial system, because once the industrial system is gone the world’s population necessarily will decrease (see paragraph 167); whereas, if the industrial system survives, it will continue developing new techniques of food production that may enable the world’s population to keep increasing almost indefinitely.

Attached: ted cabin.jpg (500x381, 60K)

If you're playing it good, your kids will eat steaks while the rest will eat insects.
Not everyone get the average, even in commieland.

>More people = less land = everything is more expensive = your kids have to eat insects just to get protein.
You personally not reproducing won't stop overpopulation in the long run. Even if you personally don't reproduce, other people will reproduce in large numbers, and their descendants will inherit the earth.

unz.com/akarlin/where-do-babies-come-from/
unz.com/akarlin/breeders-revenge/
unz.com/akarlin/the-geopolitics-of-the-age-of-malthusian-industrialism/
unz.com/akarlin/world-population/
youtube.com/watch?v=IYEyv5a_3LM

Attached: map-usa-population-mormon-amish.gif (886x643, 475K)

so they can replace all our thinking people who uncloaked the zog machine.

chinese are more pathetic than amerimutts
and thats saying alot.

John Smith had the right idea. Say whatever dumbass bullshit you need to say to get the christcucks cultists onboard with White Zionism. Its for their own good...

Stop consuming animal products.

Attached: meat.jpg (1066x1046, 900K)

There are only 3-5 million people in the world tops

Looks like you're going to have to starve, sorry.

haha just shut the fuck up you wh*Te racist Earth can sustain 10-11 billion people

>3 billion subhumans later

UMMM WTF WHY ARE WE FIGHTING FOR MEAGER SCRAPS OF FOOD AND RESOURCES???

Attached: honk dab.png (757x615, 202K)

-Why the jew doesn't farm?
-Because you cannot cheat the land.

kys shlomo fag

Attached: 22ARTS2-articleLarge.jpg (600x355, 66K)

my kids will eat liberals and niggers and spics before they eat insects. the insects would probably taste better but i digress.

You can't replace your population with only one child each

How about Africans move to a one child policy to get their population under control since they still haven't learned the magic of industrial agriculture

The worst thing about overpopulation problem is that it can not be resolved peacefully in any way.
It is healthy and natural wish to procreate, but alloving everyone to do this will result in overpopulation.
Granted. How do we stop it?
>Propoganda, benefits and persuasion.
Only the smart people will stop breeding, creating negative natural selection untill there will be no population with brain that controlls dick left and instrument becomes uneffective.
>We should target low iq population then.
Good luck achieving this in a democracy where population has ton of guns....
Even if you manage to become dictature, this is kinda challenging. You get people. A ton of depressed castrated people that hate your guts and will jump on any side that offers vengence. And there will be. Other countries still exist, you know? You can dispose them instead of castrating ofc. You are a dictator. But... being a country that kills it's own citizens for no crimes... Is to become a place giving a bright idea to rulers of other countries who also want to dispose their excessive population, but want to do it looking like heroes destroying tyrants, with the possible bonus of landgrabs.

Attached: mood.jpg (500x385, 25K)

Checked

You're implying you're somehow morally superior because you "work for your food" well guess what? you also have to make usury happen. It requires work and effort.

If you genocide your enemies you win.

That very specifically excludes mutts and other western scum.

I know understand this entire climate science debate. It has nothing to do with saving the earth but instead its a plan for a global reparations and white people will have to pay the bill.

Attached: 1546419826022.jpg (1058x1200, 179K)

I will have 12 kids.
I want everyone else to stop.

Attached: ego and its own.png (480x479, 382K)

Replace why?

I would rather have all of Africa nuked than change my eating habits

>America is a melting pot
>This is the stew
There's too many cooks. Someone should change that.

Attached: Too many cooks guy.jpg (640x307, 25K)

To paraphrase Uncle Ted from another of his books:
"It doesn't matter what you individually do if you don't stop the system from making short-term choices. All self-propagating systems will make the best short-term decision regardless of whether it kills the planet long-term, because if they didn't, another self-prop system WILL."

It's the tragedy of the commons, and you can't stop it. Best to join in so you have a bigger piece of the ruin.