Aus/pol/ - It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it edition

>Retards decide to mix sushi and pizza, go broke, decide to blame staff wages.

news.com.au/lifestyle/food/eat/owners-of-sushi-pizza-joint-blame-wages-for-restaurants-failure/news-story/c566e35a0a1e4a3cc923c88d2d9f7014

>Someone did the world a favour and threw a tub of yoghurt at Leigh Sales. (what a waste of good yoghurt!)

baka.com.au/national/man-charged-after-throwing-yogurt-at-abc-s-leigh-sales-20190728-p52bjy.html

>Taylor prepares his Angus as inquiry looks likely.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/jul/28/angus-taylor-grasslands-saga-centre-alliances-rex-patrick-backs-inquiry

>Chinks trying to take over Australian Airbases - I wonder (((who))) is letting them?

michaelwest.com.au/mayday-two-shadowy-chinese-corporations-behind-virgins-plan-to-control-australian-airbase/

>Finally

It's my honour and privilege to give everyone their Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

This is what they stole from us...
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCAD05A7F696C34B9

It's also time for everyone's Daily Reminder that Unchecked Migration is Generational Genocide.

Attached: 6926256-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCAD05A7F696C34B9
theguardian.com/global/2019/jul/28/looking-for-mr-t-the-politicisation-of-testosterone-and-toxic-masuclinity
news.com.au/lifestyle/food/eat/owners-of-sushi-pizza-joint-blame-wages-for-restaurants-failure/news-story/c566e35a0a1e4a3cc923c88d2d9f7014
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks mate. Aussies are majority banned from here these days because of the cucked ISPs.

Not to mention everyone is having their browsing history spied upon by the cunts at ASIO.

Attached: real estate ad.jpg (1200x2102, 618K)

>tfw you're the whitest poster on aus/pol/

Attached: AncestryDNAResults.png (480x489, 21K)

It is pretty bullshit that in a lot of industries you have to subvert labour laws if you want to remain competitive.

ancestrydna recognises australian dna? i thought we were mostly new brit arrivals and our dna wouldnt be distinct enough to separate it from british and irish dna.

>It's also time for everyone's Daily Reminder that Unchecked Migration is Generational Genocide.
BASED AND REDPILLED

you don't deserve those digits you kike

Attached: asio_covert_image_rename_before_six_gorillion_reminding.jpg (3469x3233, 1.93M)

It's based off my family tree, my ancestors were the some of the first free Irish settlers in WA and first settlers in NSW, family came to Australia in 1794

Such is the loife of Auusie cucks, and I know they welcome it.
Among a bunch of people I don't like, Aussies are first.
I hate all of you.

They have enough samples and history's from people willingly paying to get profiled, that they have enough data to include australian as a subset.

Why the animosity?
Are you french?

I just ate prime rib fillet steak, it was only $13AUD a kilogram.

Autumn is coming for you leaf, we'll get our day with the rake.

>irish
>white

Oh look a new pasta

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCAD05A7F696C34B9
419 dollars for a hat? WTF

All you've done is prove you're the most jewish, well done kike, well done.

I drove to and from Alice Springs from NSW, let me tell you, the fucking boomers with their fucking caravans are the worst cunts on the road. They bunch up so you can't overtake them and they drive at least 20k's under the speed limit.

Me being Baptised, doing Holy Communion and Confirmation shows I'm Catholic and not a heeb, my family being here since 1794 shows i'm more Australian than any one here

>Catholic
So irish?

Sure kike, sure.

Yes, my Catholic religion comes from my Irish ancestry, but most of my family were either Anglican or Presbyterian, with one Jew who married an Anglican

>GAS THE BOOMERS, AGE WAR NOW
>It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it

Attached: 1563305144591.jpg (1000x563, 612K)

It only takes one. Sorry for your loss.

>>Retards decide to mix sushi and pizza, go broke, decide to blame staff wages.
I'm going to be totally honest, I worked 10 years in hospo and high wages are a problem.
$20 for new recruits/casual kitchen and floorstaff is WAY too high for what they do (fuck all), people always apply for a job knowing that it is bottom of the barrel but then get smug and ask for more and more. Most of the time, you just need an extra pair of hands for 2 hours of the day but end up getting fucked by industry agreements guaranteeing them 15-30 hours a week and with a min wage of $20, you're stuck with some fucking deadbeat cunt who is just there for no reason 20 hours of the week doing nothing but complain that they'd rather be somewhere else.
As a district manager I earned a whopping $26/hour, the owners of most of the stores I went to were indebted or earning scraps inbetween massive rental property, wages, tax and brand costs.

Industry is going to die shortly

Under the Nuremberg laws I would considered a German citizen as I am only 1/16th Jewish, as would my father who is 1/8th Jewish

Spooky digits

>sushi pizza
We rightly shit on boomers a lot, but fuck me millenials are retarded.

>my family being here since 1794
what was the charge?

Had a good day at work today at Coles. They finally filled up the registers for most of the day with staff (like they had any choice with the projected sales).

The only bad thing that happened today was when the girlfriend of one of the guys had a go at one of the young girls because she couldn't work out in 0.02 seconds how much she had to pay by card because she wanted to pay x amount in cash. Fuck I had girls with bipolar disorder. Absolute SJW trash.

Attached: happy.jpg (800x698, 45K)

They were probably shaving the silver coins.
If his dad was 1/8th his great great grandfather was a full blood.

>missus wants to hang out with her coal burner friend and her nignog bf and their mutt kid soon
I'm going to have to dump her aren't I

Yep

You cant even make this shit up

theguardian.com/global/2019/jul/28/looking-for-mr-t-the-politicisation-of-testosterone-and-toxic-masuclinity

Attached: soy boy.jpg (1318x1464, 549K)

>Strange recurring digits speak truth.

A lot of industries are gonna eat a big slice of shit pretty soon my dude. Too many people, too much automation not enough jobs. To make matter worse there is absolutely no plan to deal with this.

Attached: 1559696594029.jpg (540x606, 64K)

My mates sister in law is dating a Sri Lankan. He’s forced to go ok family holidays with the shit skin.

lmao top s.o.y. "journalist"

Digits of truth

Are Australians happy that finally Chinese decided to take over so that this country can be great again?
Instead of wiping out weak cucked white Aussies the Chinks continue to allow them to exist and use them as breeders for their eugenics program.

Attached: 2050.jpg (1474x982, 328K)

sounds awful

They recently went sailing for a week in a yacht. He said the smell was unbearable stuck in confined quarters.

damn even one of the back wheels got twisted

>Sri Lankan.
Most Sri Lankans are pretty cool. A great many of them sided with the British during the 1940's and then became Tamil Tigers because all the shitting in the street pajets were fucking buttmad over them siding with the British.

Ironically there is parts of Sri Lanka that are more British than the actual British in terms of adopted cultural practices and aesthetic style.

Chink organ harvesting, or mutt faggotry

tough choice

ugh. yeah I'm concerned this is going to become some sort of regular thing. I don't think I'm going to be able to conceal that I'm a massive racist for any longer than 5 minutes

Surely tell you sister your displeasure?

He isn’t white.

Your*

It’s his wife’s sister. She knows pretty clear where he stands on the issue. The Dad is total peak boomer though so it’s funny him being dealt that hand.

bonus round: mutts are useless for organ harvesting because they have incompatible mutt organs

What type of nog are they?

Look at it pragmatically which would you prefer
(A)Your great grandchildren force to compete in a hyper competitive environment [China]

(B)Gene death, because your great grandchildren all cut their weeniers off [((Westernism)))]

one of the ones that's so black they're kind of purple

Most Tamils aren't. He is a Tamil right?!?

I have fucked Canadian women incel

Automation would be a great benefit, not a reason to worry if we let the population decline rather than subsidise the drop with mass immigration.

Australia can be good with 15M people until 2150, everyone has massive rural properties and robots do most of the work.

Gross. Imagine how shit his chat is.

No idea. He’s pretty dark skinned, that’s all I know.

You can't make that shit up. That soi boy is projecting and coping hard. It could be said that low T is causing (leftist) men to not be able to control themselves and be violently aggressive, which is ironic. More masculinity is needed, not less.

>if we let the population decline
lol

Attached: australia population ABS fake news.png (719x897, 75K)

Does he have a job, or is he a welfare nigger? Most niggers i’ve met have been on some sort of dole.

Sort of over this country to be honest. Considering moving somewhere else, haven't really decided yet. Sort of just over the political landscape of the country, you'd think having a conservative government in power would be entirely great for the right, however it just has been consistently the case that the liberal party are full of neo-cons who just don't know anything about the economy, aren't tough on immigration, aren't tough on crime in-fact crime continues to be a contentious issue in some of the more crowded city areas and they're fucking up some of the better ecological attractions in the country like the Murray Darling Basin, Great Barrier reef or just proper irrigation and relief for drought stricken farmers.

They've not done anything about negative gearing so housing prices are amalgamation of being an issue of the boomers and Chinese purchasing up homes. Our rights, healthcare system are all eventually going to get eroded bit by bit along with the unions who've been successfully negotiating wages for us, I mean look at how stagnant our wages have been since the liberal party has gotten in.

Australia is going to end up as China 2.0 can't wait for the day when every fucktard in this country is an eternal wagie and we get squashed on the road and no one will give a fuck.

Attached: 1535641836926.png (1366x768, 836K)

I have no idea. I've never met him before. I guess the only positive I can say so far is that he hasn't abandoned his meal ticket to single motherhood .. yet

If I'm not mistaken, the government plays an active role in immigration levels. I get the sneaky suspicion that the government duped the people, the majority who would refuse more immigration, and then just did what they like behind the scenes.

Thats why I’m learning Russian on Duolingo. Gonna move to Russia, Poland, Ukraine, who knows?

She's already pozzed and working on you.

Give it a few months, he’ll dodge responsibility of raising the little niglet and you can say “Told you so,”

There were two aus/pol/ threads up this afternoon but both were (((removed))) before hitting the page limit.
Here's one as a test

>a Sri Lankan

i read today that they caught a Sri Lankan guy for sexually assaulting a 14 year old girl on public transport in sydney. apparently he was here on some kind of humanitarian visa because he claimed he was bisexual and was being discriminated against in his home country. sydney is so vibrant.

>Australia is going to end up as China 2.0
It's called Australia with Chinese characteristics.

Well 100% of homos / bisexuals are pedophiles so it shouldn’t have come as much surprise.

The "I'm gay and oppressed in my shithole country" is one the main lies shitskins use to obtain asylum.

>Thats why I’m learning Russian on Duolingo. Gonna move to Russia, Poland, Ukraine,
Sounds like rural tard with inferior complex.
Why not learning Mandarin to build a hyper European - Chinese country? There hasn't been another one in this world. Australia and NZ are the only candidates with this opportunity, sadly NZ doesn't even exist so we're the only one.
I can't see any other country could compete against us if we can apply the best from Europeans, Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
Don't you want to be part of this adventure?

Attached: TheChinks.jpg (962x641, 81K)

>It's called Australia with Chinese characteristics
Its called Australasia until they call it Greater China

t. Chink coping with the fact he’ll never be Australian

Why not get our heads out our asses and become leaders, so we can attract the disillusioned European people abroad?

First post-election polls are in.
>Albanese: Approve 39 (-2 compared to Shorten)
>(-2 compared to Shorten)
>compared to Shorten
ouch
Labor in freefall, boomers have warmed up to Scomo

I think this is the first poll with the liberals ahead in over 2 or 3 years. I don't follow our polls much

Attached: 142.png (490x482, 53K)

>Why not get our heads out our asses and become leaders
Because white Aussies are weak and have been conquered by (((them))).
East Asians is your only hope to get unfucked.

I believe in the sleeping giant.
Sure, there are weak people here, but we have talent that can't be denied. When we stop being un-herd-able cats and fucking work together, then shit will start to happen. All it will take is strong, cunning, yet very moral leadership.

I'm from European descendant up to 2 generations where the areas belong to the old civilisation. People from Anglo -Celtic group are the weakest and most cucked ones. I can see quite clearly Eastern Asians have much more in common with people from old European civilisations, we need to educate (You) how to do things.

Attached: AlexanderTheGreat.jpg (5092x2782, 2.75M)

Just checked, last Newspoll had L/NP at 48.5 and Labor at 51.5. That's a much bigger than 1.5 bounce in the poll. Newspoll hasn't put the Liberals ahead since 2016

Bill Shorten's wife is sharpening his hatchet

Attached: DoUJqrsU4AAn3VK.jpg (1200x636, 54K)

>Australasia
That used to be the name before federation which includes Papu, Fiji and NZ though eventually abandoned after cucked NZ ran away.

Just arrived in Australia.

It appears that one thing has been told here a lot but is false.
You aren't full at all

You write like a Chinese email scammer. You're not fooling anyone here.

Fuck off cunt, we're full!

try getting to work in a major city, then you will see.

>news.com.au/lifestyle/food/eat/owners-of-sushi-pizza-joint-blame-wages-for-restaurants-failure/news-story/c566e35a0a1e4a3cc923c88d2d9f7014
Mmm...grayons

Attached: 1564315460536.jpg (344x428, 40K)

My native language - was still spoken by my grandparents, used to be (still is) a required study in European upper class while English speakers were considered barely human.

this looks awful, what about the taste?

Attached: 1459817534808.png (830x1262, 645K)

ewwwww, shut it down!!

i wonder if he'll get deported after his jail time if convicted.

>learning Mandarin to build a hyper European - Chinese country

Sounds like a pipe-dream that’ll will never happen. Chinks don’t want an alliance with us, they seek dominion over us. Since you called white Australian’s weak, what makes you think that the chinks would want to ally themselves with a nation and a people like that? You think they’re going to unfuck us? Really? They’re smart enough to know that Europeans are dangerous, too dangerous to be given power again, either by them or by someone else. They’ll kick us while we’re down, and “Mercy” isn’t in a Chinaman’s vocabulary. Hell, they’re still mad at Anglo’s about the Boxer Rebellion, when we kicked their asses over tea.

This also seems like an excuse for you to fuck asian women to. If you want hapa kids, you go do that.

I'm still trying to work out if you're a fucking kike shill account.

not if they don't strip him of his right to asylum first

You frog eating hairy armpit fucking cunt amirite?

You must be Italian, you sound like a total cunt.

ive heard theres some law that if you get jailed for a certain amount of years your visa gets automatically cancelled and you get deported when released but i dont know if that applies to all humanitarian visas. maybe it depends if it was considered a violent crime or not too.

hey fuck you cunt

I called telstra and asked if I will lose service for changing my DNS and getting around the block, they said no.

Surely the majority of Aus pol users would know how to change their DNS?

>Surely the majority of Aus pol users would know how to change their DNS?
Top kek

Attached: tarrant glowiee.gif (360x431, 967K)