Repented roasties

guys who married a repented roastie, how is it working out? can they change?

Attached: whore1531637328864.jpg (2000x678, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/saraa_hamilton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they are raising a mixed kid, no they cannot.

Fuck niggers and fuck jannies

Oh yeah based cuckposter or whatever

lol @ marrying a bitch with a nigger kid

roasties can't repent. what does that even mean? hymen reconstruction surgery? no its too late. when she fucks a black guy and he gets her pregnant and leaves her, the problem is not that she has a half black child. the problem is that this is the brightest red flag in the universe that she is fucing crazy and stupid and makes horrifically bad decisions. she isn't going to learn her lesson and suddenly become a better person especially if you reward her bad behavior by dating and marrying her and taking care of her kid. its so fuckin obvious but these faggot retards keep doing it!

Attached: hee-hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg (800x429, 414K)

but what about 14 words?

muh labiaplasty

Attached: 1558141584215.gif (200x200, 788K)

>lol @ marrying a bitch with a nigger kid

It's just amazing how a tall, good-looking white man can be such a cuck.

These kind of examples kind of prove to me that personality does kind of matter.

He's probably the only weakling that would put up with her.

>He's probably the only weakling that would put up with her.

on a serious note, that girls seems to have the most basic personality, Ive noted that many yank girls are like that, totally bland and vain personality wise...

Those pics are genuinely sad

Let's be clear - she is beautiful. Had her father controlled her when you and then she married that white guy when she was a virgin and had 4 kids with him - that is the kind of family that would continue society

Instead she has fucked it all up. Even if that white man is kind and stands by her the chances are the half breed will not contribute to society - a tiny handful do, the vast majority don't, at least it's female

But there's no happiness from this and i am not wanting to gloat, that white man must be actually a decent and good guy, he just is in over his head and probably got feelings for her before she let him know she had let tyrone raw dog her and get her pregnant

truly repentant roasties should be forgiven, yes. that does not mean you have to marry them and take care of their kids, though

Most women don't have any real depth to their personality, all they really care about is having children and having a man look after them, everything else, eg pretending to care about sports, is just part of that

Just read her twitter:

twitter.com/saraa_hamilton

Pay attention to all the white women cheering her on and saying they want her life. Those white women who want ALL the benefits of the white man's civilisation all want to let black men breed them and wipe us out

Either women are controlled or society dies. Make your choice.

>all they really care about is having children and having a man look after them
This is what they are supposed to care about

Indeed. There's NOTHING wrong with that...

Until we let them vote

Until we assume that 18 year old girls are best placed to make decisions on how best to have children and find a lifelong partner

Until we let them listen to rap music and other degenerate (((influences)))

Take away all those three thigns, put fathers back in charge and you would find women can folow their nature AND be happy

>Let's be clear - she is beautiful. Had her father controlled her when you and then she married that white guy when she was a virgin and had 4 kids with him - that is the kind of family that would continue society
>Most women don't have any real depth to their personality

Only totally outlier women have any trace of charisma and those are often lesbians, but I dont think that Im asking too much when complaining about vanity and narcissism in women. Just because you dont have much personality doesnt mean you have to be totally vain.

>truly repentant roasties should be forgiven, yes. that does not mean you have to marry them and take care of their kids, though

agree, and if she is trully repented I might even consider raising her kids, but rarely are they trully changed, its mostly about trying to avoid the consequences.

>twitter.com/saraa_hamilton

ffs where is her husband on new pics!!!??? had they divorced already?

Attached: whore_sara_hamilton2.png (605x626, 507K)

they're christcucks

negrophilia is part and parcel

Attached: D-GGVaPX4AAnd_w.jpg (533x800, 67K)

cpt saveahoe

>negrophilia
Why haven't I thought of this word
Why haven't I seen this word used earlier

>ffs where is her husband on new pics!!!??? had they divorced already?

I suspect he is working all day long to provide her with her life

Such a sad thing to see. White men are, on the whole, hte most decent and kind and when millions of us worked for white fmailies it built amazing civilisations

Now he's literally working to raise a black man's child

If you look at her pics it's even worse than just how air headed she is, she is starting to hit the wall. Some photos are still hot, some suddenly she looks middle aged. I reckong now within a year or two she will be pst wall.

The black man enjoyed her when she was young, passed on his genes and is now probably plumbdering some other white family's daughter

She hasn't even had the decency to have a white child with the new guy, he gets nothing, in 5 years he will be havig to care for a post wall roastie with half breed child while the blacks are enjoying prie women aged 18-22

This is what (((sexual liberation))) leads to

I don't want any words with a woman who, knowing niggers, decided to let a nigger impregnate her.

>gf told me she got eaten out by a girl on a boat

Attached: b5081d1b-s.png (480x270, 108K)

its usually an ultra conservative christian. they have a massive savior complex when it comes to blacks and roasties

If you scroll down her twitter you can see vids of her wedding to the white man

It's all just so so tragic and sad

Her fmaily looks decent, the entire church filled with just decent white people

But because nobody controlled her she let a black man fuck her without a condom - she was just a stupid girl like the rest and will NEVER have that simple love that almost all white women once knew that came from only having ever slept with their husband

I blame the roastie of course but that's like blaming a dog - it's ultimately the owner, in this case her father, who should have done more. But my god it's hard with the media, education, jews, hollywood all pushing race mixing, women are irrational and just follow what they think is popular

So many cucks in here, fuck man

Women aren't worth time nor effort, much less money. Half of them will let you fuck if you can tell a joke. If you have the misfortune to have a child, it will be stolen from you at some point by the harpy you had the misfortune to impregnate. You're better off looking after yourself.

>If you look at her pics it's even worse than just how air headed she is
>She hasn't even had the decency to have a white child with the new guy, he gets nothing

last pic with her husband is from late 2018 so weird, she seems so insanely narcissistic

They haven't changed, it has been said a million times already, the cycle of the roastie is riding the dick caroussel until they hit the wall (either the kids or they're too old to attract the dindus) and then they latch onto some white cuck to leech and sustain their fucking goblinoids.

Preach it bro, that is the sad state of the world. It even pisses half niggers like me when I see half nigger women with full niggers. So I can only begin to imagine your pain.

this bitch should be raped and executed - the toll must be paid
the white cuck should be bashed to death
the niglet sold to a pedo gang

i think he expects her to have his kids also

She's not a Roastie, she's a mother.

shes a slut
fuck off cuck

Ya'll gonna get bit in the ass when you meet the Lordess

She's not a slut. She's a beautiful young woman.

if he ever gets redpilled and realized he made a mistake how will he get out of this

27? she had 27? can anyone decipher this?

Attached: sara hamilton 27.png (1083x888, 274K)

ok dipshit retard gawd fag

Young woman gets her prince

christians of pol call her a slut

okay then

this. put it up for adoption and have their own kids otherwise it's cucked.

Well it seems that he might be ok, men always have more chances.

For his sake the ebst thing would be that she continues to stay on the pill or refusing to fuck him or whatever the reason is they don't have a white child, in a few years he could leave and then marry a young white virgin

I'm actually surprised she hasn't got pregnant by him just to make sure he can never leave

that is perhaps the single biggest difference between blacks and whites - most white men will want to raise their children, most blacks don't think that way

the 14 words don't say anything about mulattos.

I have always said that I'm willing to forgive her if she strangles the child in front of me.

Sad! I've come to realize that single Mums of half breeds of tend to turn to social media because it really is the last resort and they get cheered on by virtue signalling others. I doubt that they other women want her life, you yourself said that they want the white man's benefits. If they wanted her life that much, they could become a single Mum of a niglet as well, it's the easiest thing for a white woman to do. They know that few white men would touch them after that, though. Stop social media. Stop support for single Mums. Stop marrying roasties w/ children/mixed children.

That's about it, I reckon.

You have to blame the white guy here, too. We enable it.

fugg, same here

not as bad, in practical terms

Change continent. Plenty of whites in Europe. It's almost never too late for a man. Such is the power we have.

You're on the wrong board, globalist.

Attached: 1542884737028.jpg (400x462, 25K)

if he had any sense he'd not show up to the wedding and humiliate her

It would have been the perfect story

Would

She let Tyrone raw dog her first and she can never undo the damage of that

Women need to be controlled very carefully until marriage

He loves her.

that guy will be considered as a cuck by literally everyone he will ever meet him. a white guy with a half-black kid (even his own) is seen as cucked by society at largel. you must be out of your mind to submit yourself to this humiliation.

Sexual partners maybe.

Yer sure are hung

>I've done my absolute best for my daughter
except you've done the absolute worst for her literally from the moment of her conception

They never repent. Womena re incapable of learning from their own mistakes.

Shut up kike.

Everyone else: The toll must be paid. It will be paid.

Here are 14 words:
THEY WILL ALWAYS LOOK DOWN ON YOU FOR MARRYING AND SETTLING WITH THEM

the family probably thinks race mixing is ok

Should men have one sexual partner in life?

more like he is a major cuck

>You have to blame the white guy here, too. We enable it.

That's right, no question about it

I fear thigns are going to get worse before they get better though

There will be a big backlash one day, will be great to see social media banned for one thing, all money taken off the jews, all degenerate media crushed, and white women happy in marriage when young

That I believe. He looks a decent and kind man.

That isn't the problem. A guy like him should love a young woman and marry her

The problem is her father didn't control her enough to stop her letting tyrone raw dog her when she was in her prime. That is the problem

Yes, we will.

bad mothers, great lovers, totally vacant idiots either way. who do you value more, yourself or your offspring. for me it’s the blowjobs to completion, fuck the future.

So step parents should not exist?

but love isn't always so calculated, sometimes you just fall for someone.

Our culture is basically consumerism. I've met Euros, and while you have your share of roasties, foreign women seem to at least still have some personality cultivated.
Not all Yankee girls are vapid, but it seems like a huge majority are. But who knows, maybe it's observational bias.

Who cares. Men can't get pregnant.

Women need to have one partner for a happy life though. For men it's probably preferable but far less important.

Currently we have a situation that is totally imbalanced, most women let a handful of men fuck them. So don't start up with the whole - if men can fuck around we have to let women - that isn't how human nature works

You're so persistent I think you're either a jew or a woman

I mean look at Romeo and Juliet for Christ sake

What a cuck

Attached: B6C0D706-7A31-4997-B198-D3D6D4ACCE01.jpg (664x595, 68K)

The woman should have controlled herself. That is the problem.

she didn't get a child with him yet. When she has two more children wth him and doesn't leave I'll believe her.
But since she once wrote that she tried to get back with the child's faher I rather don't believe her.

this guy used to play college basketball
just embracing his role as a bench player?

That's like expecting a child to not need rules

Women are irrational and illogical. That's why EVERY successful civilisation for thousands of years controlled women carefully and passed that knowledge on to the next generation

We threw it away, especially in the 1960s and look what has happened

well the guy is some basketball player that is about 6'10 in height

But they can get people pregnant, so your logic is flawed. Unless you think it's fine to impregnate and abandon. Then you would say these women are sluts for sex outside marriage, so who lays down with a slut willingly?

Talk about lack of self-respect dudes

She should have made him wrap it up. Certainly but maybe she thought they were building a life together?

No

we need to start bullying out the cucks

White race nigger, not half breeds.

Do we live in an ideal world buddy?

she is still dating the nigger. her second child is the nigger's as well.

Once she kissed a nigger there’s no way I will ever touch it. So no, once a race traitor always a race traitor.

Why would you marry piece of shit that on top of that being shit also talks and annoys you?

we can get closer to that as soon as cuckoldry is banned

both men and women should have only one partner.

>Our culture is basically consumerism. I've met Euros, and while you have your share of roasties

Im not saying this in "le dont you know that in EUROPE they ride bikes to work" sense, we have our share of problems but there is difference is wealth signalling, consumerism approach, euros seem to be less bothered about social norms idk?

the problem is hes bluepilled he probably doesn't find race mixing has disgusting like us

I lost count of how many women tried to cuck me. People gave me shit for refusing to yield and their hatred only made me more stubborn.

I mean in principle I agree with you, I don't believe in having children out of wedlock but I can accept we don't live in an ideal world and all of us can make mistakes, be led astray and put trust in those who don't deserve it.

We're human after all.

Yeah, both men and women should start a family as soon as they're able and nurture it with all their willpower.

I generally think so, yes. Barring the death of your wife or something insane like that, traditional expectations of marraige should be put upon men and women.
Courtship was once there to weed bad suitors out and keep things on the up and up. And at the end of the day it's about putting good parents together, not about getting your rocks off. It worked for hundreds of years up until the 1960s.

Based and Redpilled

Attached: EABE27D0-E2CC-4FD8-964E-7BA9561A2CA8.jpg (640x1136, 119K)

Maybe you should ask why you are attracting that kind of woman.

Abortions.

No I totally agree with you. Euros are not as materialistic, mostly I think because you guys didn't develop in the "land of plenty" that made you decadent. I am on the same page as you, SerbBro.

We certainly don't treat them like children. They're allowed to vote, own real property, serve in the military, initiate legal action, and drive. My 13 year old isn't allowed to do any of that. I get that they're fucking stupid and can't spell the phrase "personal agency", let alone understand its meaning. They have to fucking learn.

Ah you're a roastie

No point bothering with logic I guess

Literally nobody on this entire thread is saying it's fine to get her pregnant and leave, the problem is that's what niggers do so she should have been kept away from them. That's the whole point of this thread.

don't try to turn a hoe into a housewife

That's fine so long as the standard is equal between men and women because logically, men are the "slut" makers because of their rampant lust.

Because that kind of woman is the one that's being encouraged to exist by retards like you.

the best thing that could happen to him

a koliko djeva starijih od 16 poznaješ stari?