Poseidon keeping Europe save

Anyone got more like this?

Attached: 6d8d34679d2f62b950fe26dc80d7e47b-videowebm.webm (592x720, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/o0w5zzpdNkdC/
youtube.com/watch?v=XA0MWKlPN-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 3.jpg (570x347, 82K)

Attached: 10D44915-6654-4540-B819-DE582544B4B7.jpg (499x492, 107K)

I guess it's because I learned how to swim at an early age but is it really that hard to keep yourself upright in the water if you don't know how to swim but you float?

theyre like fucking gta cops

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-28_07-26-22.png (1167x751, 402K)

Why can't niggers swim? It's so natural to be able to just effortlessly float and tread water. I dont' get it.

Niggers bone densities make it hard for them to float that’s why there are no Olympic level nigger swimmers really it’s fact

I once saw this with the "Under the Sea" background music. I wish I had saved it.

Attached: feels bad man.jpg (600x649, 54K)

>is it really that hard to keep yourself upright in the water if you don't know how to swim but you float?
Not for humans, no.

Thank you based Poseidon

Thank you based Poseidon, even though you’re a pagan lie :D

Thank you based Poseidon
>Thank you based Poseidon
Thank you based Poseidon
Thank you based Poseidon

Attached: greece.png (500x293, 115K)

Thank you based Poseidon

Thank you based Poseidon.

thank you based Poseidon

Thank you, based Poseidon.

Thank You, based Poseidon!

Thank you based Poseidon

Fucking kek

body fat has a lot more to do with it

Thank you based Poseidon

Thank you, based Poseidon. Also, FUCK NIGGERS

>That one nig with the life vest around his neck
Fucking lol

Does this mean a pagan god is more effective than a dead Jewish rabbi?

Thank you based Poseidon

You're gonna get many (You)'s. THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Thank you based Poseidon

Attached: 1550921219191.png (757x615, 184K)

Thank you based Poseidon

Thanks Neptune

thank you based poseidon

Thank you Based Poseidon

Anyone got the original source?

There are a few this video around the 42 second mark
>bitchute.com/video/o0w5zzpdNkdC/

lel the guy in the lifewest is just fucking floating there. He isn't even trying to help anyone.
THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Attached: 1421280975523.jpg (476x594, 59K)

Thank you based Poseidon

Attached: tarrant.png (450x451, 356K)

Thank you based Poseidon

He understands the rule where you don't help people drowning because they'll drag you down with them.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Lol that's the based Tunisian boat that refused to help those parasites

>He understands the rule
Doubt that.

Also a lifewest like that can definitely hold more than 1 scrawny underfed African.

Some Tunisians are pretty based. Gives me hope.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Attached: 1564166136817.png (979x727, 252K)

Thank you based Poseidon

Attached: 152193928643.jpg (500x281, 84K)

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

>it's so bad tunesians need to drown niggers for us
and.. also fucking based

Attached: D_tBfr6XkAsZYo4.jpg (750x679, 58K)

Thank you based poseidon

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Thank you ice poseidon

Thank you based Poseidon

Thank you based Poseidon

It's also the one person who stays still, conserves energy and you know floats. From that I estimate the IQ to be 95+

kek

Thank you based Poseidon

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON
youtube.com/watch?v=XA0MWKlPN-c

Thank you based Poseidon

Russia needs more african immigrants Russian women deserve BBC!!!

Kek

Spasibo based Poseidon.

Attached: image.jpg (800x419, 48K)

I was thinking the same thing. I was swimming at age 3. No one had to teach me I just jumped in and dog-paddled.

It was hardly Poseidon. Niggers can't float.

yes i love this
t. pole

Thank you based poseidon

BASED

Attached: 1560571507425.jpg (800x450, 59K)

thank you based Poseidon

Attached: 100 percent charged.jpg (320x480, 14K)

If you can't swim, don't go on the fucking ocean.

Attached: 1547075601071.gif (180x180, 216K)

So what do you do in the ocean though?

Nobody thought me how to swim either, and I don't believe I can really. I feel that if I stop in the middle of swimming across a pool I'll drown, so I mimic the swim motion until I finish my laps (in reality I have no clue what the fuck I'm doing but I think it fools everyone).

In the ocean, what does one do?
I imagine it's harder eventhough everyone tries to get scientific about it, mentioning salt etc..

ps: I'm a minority guy/non-white, guys of my complexions swimming capabilities are hit or miss, so in that regard I can relate to blacks. You need money or parents who aren't ignorant to get good at swimming

Attached: 5463476354.gif (350x266, 1.7M)

If you didnt shit up public places you would be able to take your kids to the beach or swimming pool and learn to swim.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

>So what do you do in the ocean though?

It's the god damn Mediterranean. It's warm as hell and incredibly calm. Just tread water without over-exerting yourself, pulling your head back and using your body's natural buoyancy to assist you. You don't even need to be a good swimmer. It isn't about swimming it's about slow, regular kicks while keeping your head out of the water and avoiding panicking. If it was the Atlantic you'd be dead within minutes. In the Mediterranean you can go for many hours. Some refugee ferry service would arrive within minutes.

thank you based poseidon

What are you talking about, I "learned" to "swim" in hotel pools during our travels south of the border. And I never shat in one. My parents never taught me anything, so even if my race was on their best behavior I'd still have the same problem

thank you based poseidon

please drown all of them

thank you based poseidon

Tybp

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

your chest is a massive flotation device

Just don't panic and breath normally and you won't sink

>body's natural buoyancy
gotta have it for it to work. these are desert niggers, they don't grow to be in water, they grow to be in 110 for hours on end.

niggers literally aren't human tho, they're homunculi, made out of burlap sacks full of sand, animated by (((them))) and their desert sorcery.

Attached: A17FB542-FF8B-4E9A-8798-740D9E141FD3.jpg (1010x723, 159K)

Hitler´s Spirit got new powers by based Poseidon to defend Europe

Attached: 1505749850487.jpg (587x349, 50K)

Thank you based poseidon

Thank you very much based Poseidon

Thanks man, I do that in the shallow end of swimming pools. To practice my floating ability. Sometimes I lose control and go under but since it's only 3 feet I always pop back up, which is kind of cheating 2bh

Attached: fcpphnojlw111.jpg (460x460, 40K)

>>Thank you based Poseidon
>>Thank you based Poseidon

Thank you based Poseidon
Thank you based Poseidon
Thank you based Poseidon

Thank you based Poseidon
Thank you based Poseidon
Thank you based Poseidon

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Attached: 277jih4h36l21.jpg (716x823, 89K)

>You need parents who aren't ignorant
Unless you live against the swamps of the south and you're watching for gators, you should know how to swim. Every pond, every lake, every stream that has a bend that goes deeper than 4 feet got used when we were kids.
>inb4 private property
there were massive ponds and lakes off the local river that were on state property. there was the reservoir on the outskirts of town, there were public pools, pools at the high-school, pools at the local colleges, and most of them were free, or 1/100 of a pair of Nike Jordan's to get in.

Thank you Based Poseidon

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON.

just roll over on your back, take deep breaths to assist in bouyancy and flap your hands a bit like fish tails. You toss a baby in water there is a 99% chance it does this automatically

Attached: 1552180925165.png (200x300, 96K)

Swimming in clothes is really really difficult. Swimming with something that soaks up is impossible.

Thank you based Poseidon

>you know that life vest could hold more than one

figures a cucked out Swede would say some stupid shit like this. That's basically the argument for open borders that you're making there pal, "oh it's fine, your resources aren't stretched absolutely to the breaking point so here, take a few hundred thousand more third world niggers and barbarians!" You absolutely know that if he tried to share that vest with one of those turds in the toilet bowl, ALL of them would swarm him trying to save their own assess and they'd all wind up on the bottom. Because they're that most deadly of combinations, stupid, selfish and desperate.

I literally only knew one Tunisian family here in the U.S. and they were definitely pretty bluepilled, but they did make great food

Niggers can't swim, it's not a meme

Not true, unless you are carrying extra 15 kilogram on you. You shouldn't be drowning.

It's very simple, Black people usually never learn how to swim.

Got a timestamp of this event?