Why are Gen Z so antisocial pol?

Why are Gen Z so antisocial pol?

>Work at a large bank
>Gen Z school leavers and graduates (18-21 years old) rarely attend firm functions
>Never go out for drinks with us older staff (im 28) after work
>Can't hold a conversation to save their lives. Conversation dies off after 40 seconds and they stand there awkwardly.
>Mumble when they speak
>Absolutely impossible to put in front of a client
>No interesting hobbies to speak of
>Out the door by 6pm when everyone else is still working.

It seems work hard, play hard has been replaced by work mediocre and play non-existent.

What the fuck is wrong with these kids? I was staying in the office until 10pm at 22 and then getting hammered after.

Attached: loganpaul.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJMciK6xWrk
youtube.com/watch?v=TX9h558Tz1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

outside is cancer

because I have a family I like to see, a girlfriend I like to spend time with, a dog to take care of, plants to water, and another job to look for.

This pretty much. It's true that I couldn't hold a conversation if I wanted to, but I don't want to. I'm not interested in hanging out with you any more than I have to. This is just a way for me to feed myself and pay my bills, nothing more.

You're forever going to be some low to mid level management grunt with that sort of attitude.

In order to make partnership track you have to both work hard AND be outgoing. Chad is out there beating you every time you go home instead of going to a post work networking event or even just drinks.

internet killed our social skills and attention span

We need a zoomer/boomer holocaust. This planet belongs to the millennial master race.

t. '93 and proud

Drinking's for fags.

>I was staying in the office until 10pm at 22
Those are some long hours user. Are you in investment banking?

There's nothing wrong with going home at 6PM.

>boomer faggots angry that young people dont want to talk to their gay ass

Look todd im here to work not be ur surrogate friend loser

Stop posting this shit boomer

I'm 32 and you described me.

Imagine being a boomer normie

>love goin ta work, moving up the career ladder, lol! You know what they say now, work hard play hard
>love the lads down the pub, watching all the Gaelic matches
>love the wife Aoife sure she always wants attention but she’s lovely and I wouldn’t change a thing about her

It depends on whether or not they were hired in groups or alone.

The Gen Z's at my workplace go to ALL the social events. Because they all joined together, and became friends.

If you hire one Gen Z on their own. They might find it hard to fit in. They won't share many interests with their older Millennials/boomer colleagues.

And yet they get paid just the same. When will you realise that corporate culture is just corporate slavery?

You are dealing with kids who spend 24/7 on social media.

Their work is their whole life. "Socializing" to them is just another avenue to suck higher-level dick overtime.

They're hired in one big group of literally 300 people (London Big 4) every September and January.

Even then they don't seem to hang out with each other that much. I mean there's a few outgoing ones don't get me wrong but the rest are incredibly dull.

At the start they are paid the same, but after a few years your worth is dependent on your social skills too.

If you don't show your face no one knows who you are. And if they don't know who you are, how are they going to vouch for you come the next round of appraisals?

everyone in this thread is a fucking retard
I read every post and feel appalled

If he gives you a pillow in the secret Santa I'd piss myself.

I've been considering a move to Dublin for a year or two because the big companies are all still there but it's a bit more slowpaced compared to London.

What's it like?

I work at a large Bank.
If the average age of my colleagues wasn't 52 then I might go out with them.
Also the Bank isn't the "cool" place to work anymore. Must young people that choose to work there are rich kids with no actually willingness to work....but their daddy worked there so they might as well give it a try

Why would I want to dedicate all my time and energy into climbing the corporate ladder for more fiat currency when I could just work a low tier wagie job and still save enough to buy plenty of ammo for when s inevitably htf in the next 10 yrs

Attached: 0zT4y.gif (499x373, 286K)

Why would you flush your life down the toilet by working for a Big 4 company? You probably get paid as much per hour as a McDonald's employee.

What?
Please show me that entry level 60k job at McDonald's.

Atleast Zoomers are not megalomaniacs and communists

Don't know why this copy pasta keeps persisting. I'm an investment banker and this shit couldn't be further from the truth unless you're looking at a couple Asian analysts who still prove their salt because they work like fucking dogs. Even if you're socially fucking awkward, you end up spending so much time together that it's hard for analysts not to be boys after training.

You are illiterate. He said that they probably get the same hourly rate. If you are salaried and forced to work 12 hours a day, your hourly rate goes down, you utter mong.

Nobody cares about work you fucking worthless salaryman. Everyone just wants to do what they have to do and get out so they can enjoy their lives. I’ve never been to one work function because I’d rather spend time with people I actually care about, not people who I couldn’t care less if they died because they’re all the same person just with different faces.

What kind of fucking psychopath would feel normal in this dystopian hellscape? Are you a fucking NPC or what?

Attached: 156280551591883822.jpg (610x812, 143K)

It's more like £30k for 60+ hours a week.

>unless you're looking at a couple Asian analysts who still prove their salt because they work like fucking dogs.

No one cares how hard you work past a certain level. People who work 15 hours a day but don't take the time out to get to know people are never going to make partnership track.

25y here working for state at the hospital. I never spend time with my coworkers after the job is done. I work hard and I always try to leave job as soon as possible not giving more hours of my life. I'm trying to have a family, build houses and buy lots of land. Once its done, I'm quitting job and I will work just for myself. Spending your entire life with other people and working on them, which are not bounded with you doesn't make any sense. The worst thing you can do is paying more taxes. Your taxes are used against you and your race. I spend some time with my friends from gun club and its enough for me.

>Out the door by 6pm when everyone else is still working

Nice try, Shlomo. Keep your filthy paws off our free time.

10pm is nothing. I slept under my desk a few times as an analyst and my analysts do today.

Deutsche Bank is a fucking joke. Commerzbank isn't even a real investment bank. Just because you work at a "bank" doesn't mean its front office transactions in the classical sense.

Imagine being a wagecuck, youre all subhumans in my eyes

most punchable face in 2019

you're fucking stupid user. i hate you so fucking much

you're a boring dimwit fuck who nobody wants to placate.
>work functions
fuck you so hard

89 checking in

faggot boomer, do you think this world still belongs to you?

of course you're a British fuckwit so I can't be too surprised. UK people will always be the world's nigger

I'm 32. Why would I want to spend one second with work losers when I could use that time to spend with my family or improving myself.

It's not my fault u fucking losers think coworkers are family members or friends. You people are coworkers. We do our job together to pay our bills and support the company's survival.

Nothing more. Go have kids or make some friends at church.

Yeah so they all burn out but they're still friends. They aren't getting drunk with the white ex-NCAA athlete chads who will go to VP/D/MD level, but they'll still get great jobs at Google or something afterwards. Are you seriously telling me that your group (assuming you're front office here) is composed of entirely anti-social analysts?

For fuck's sake man, I did molly for the first time when I was 22 with my analyst training cohort in London. Analysts love to get fucked up.

When you can't play hard because you don't get paid enough to enjoy anything and all the girls are out fucking niggers and muslims, then it's hard to justify your expectations

I want to fit in.

Attached: dubsman.jpg (672x468, 35K)

>I was staying in the office until 10pm
Good goy

This!
Now I stay arkwardly silent..

>hobbies
Does a single zoomer you know have one?

>I was staying in the office until 10pm at 22 and then getting hammered after.
woah dude that sounds like so much fun

Their generation lacks social trust and a sense of community because of mass immigration the elders voted for.

stfu boomer

>out the door by 6pm when everyone else is still working
>I was willing staying in the office until 10pm
Imagine being proud of wage cucking, devoting your entire life to a fucking office job. Have you considered finding something more meaningful to do with your life? About fucking time people stopped putting work above all else.
>britbonger
>staying longer than 8 hours
Nigga this country has no overtime laws, so most people don't get paid for those extra hours. Why the fuck would I stay?

>no interesting hobbies
>can't hold a conversation
99% of conversations with 99% of people are about how miserable their life is, how drunk they got last night, or how much they lost on bitcoin. Truly riveting.

Be Gen Z.
>have older constantly try to talk to you about uninteresting stuff
>get paid shit wages but expected to spend money on binge drinking when I can barely afford rent
>spend 40 hrs a week wit annoying assholes but expected to spend off time with them for free.

checked and keked

Attached: 1544117232363.jpg (750x1024, 122K)

>young people are anti social because immigrants
Are you a boomer? Or just retarded? Many service jobs are filled with foreign students and foreigners in general and young people seem to be interracting with them just fine. The only people who have a problem with anyone non-native are old people. Stop projecting.

Go back to israel

It's not true. Everyone has to put on a mask at work for that to happen. Everyone hates this shit.

GenX predator here. Hunter of all things millennial. Let me tell you something you little faggot millennial. Nobody normal wants to socialize with your effeminate narcissistic boomer-lite ass. You are the product of globohomo psyops. Your need for effeminate "social security" in the form of 18-year-old attention seeking is womanly by default. Why don't you go put on a dress faggot, then maybe the zoomers will come to your fucking lunch outing. I hate mennials so god damn much. Nobody can even spell your menninials name. When GenX finally gets into political power, the first thing we'll do is start a war with Iran, that way Russia can kill all of you for us. Maybe we can revise the military draft to select 28-year-olds first.

Listen all I know is GenX is going to wreck some shit in the next 10 years. The millennials are target #1.

Attached: generation x.png (1475x1074, 1.65M)

>HEY BOB HOW'S THE WEATHER
>HEY DID YOU SEE X TV SHOW OR MOVIE
>SOMETHING SOMETHING NEWS EVENT SOMETHING SOMETHING WOAH GEE WIZ

Talking to retards is such a fucking chore
Why would anyone want to do it

Attached: 1550504186607.jpg (270x187, 5K)

Got it. Your entire generation fails to grasp that all success in human society involves interacting and networking.

You literally just explained it. You think the better job is an application away and not people you meet. You don't understand how it all works. Ok. Now I know your generation is functionally retarded. That'll help me out, I understand now you're an expendable slave class generation. I will expect 2 years of employment, no raise, no advancement, and medicore work.

This. And thank god I dont live in London. OP sounds miserable, desperate to hang out with younger and more fulfilled people than himself who have no time for him and no desire to waste their lives in some office or getting hammered.

>10pm is nothing. I slept under my desk a few times as an analyst and my analysts do today.
That's a clear sign of inefficiency. Do you think people who work until they fall asleep under the desk give their top performance?
Hire another guy if your employees do that.

>all success in human society involves interacting and networking
Since when?
Most of the faggot billionare zoomers are the ones who work like dogs on some fucking app and than cash out

You think fucking notch went around talking about the weather at the water cooler you dumb fucking retard
We live in an age of robotics, your input about the fucking weather means fucking dog shit.

Sit down and code you fuck or go work in some mcjob customer service where you''re paid all day to interact with retards like yourself

Attached: maxresdefault (22).jpg (1280x720, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GJMciK6xWrk

Why they hate their bullshit work, work only inside the schedule like it should be and don't want to oversocialize with normies? WHOA, NO IDEA, COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED!!!

Millennial here. Can confirm this is truth. After work at a big pharma I actively go to social functions to meet new clients. This strategy has helped me not only increase my commission in sales but also gives me a fatter bonus. What most millennial and gen-Zers don't understand that its those clients that give you the perks and potential for a high tier income job and or give you inside scoops for potential investment opportunities.

Shut the fuck up boomer.

Are you the guy in this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=TX9h558Tz1E

Niggers and shitskins everywhere.

>Why are Gen Z so antisocial pol?
because everything is racist/sexist/lgbtphobic. better to stay at home and not get fired.

>10pm is nothing. I slept under my desk a few times as an analyst and my analysts do today.

cucked

ITT: Millennials whine about shit

It's just part and parcel really

>London
>white

>not true
I've worked in bars, I've gone to university, i've been serviced by foreigners many times. Every time the interaction is exactly the same as with any other young person, the only difference is they have an accent. We partied together, we studied together and worked together. Not a single problem.

Maybe in the US you're all a bunch of miserable cunts, but here we get along just fine with foreigners. One bar I worked at hired a couple of Syrian guys, and they were the toppest fucking lads. Stop being a close minded faggot and treat everyone on an individual level.

>hurhur i stayed super late every night working for a company that would replace me in an instant the moment I stopped being productive to my boss and my company
>I sacrificed my social life and friendships and am desperately looking for ways to justify my pitiful existence

Stay mad you dumb fuck

Bahahaha you’re a Big 4 faggot who thinks they’re tough shit and super bro-tier.
Truth hurts:
>nobody actually likes you
>you don’t provide value
>you’re being used
>you’ll be 39 with no wife or gf when you attempt for the 4th time to make partner
>I-it’s okay user you didn’t make it, you don’t fit our diversity quota, but you can stay here as a director!
>realize you spent your entire 20s and 30s pretending to be a cool accountant
>all your friends left the firm and you’re now a glorified babysitter for the new up and coming class
>realize you could’ve made as much money in industry and worked 1/3 the hours
>kill yourself

give statistics

I was born in 96 and hate the fuck out of the niggers and spics at my job. I work for a small business and at one point we had an all white crew (that rotation of nigs and spics all got fired within the span of 1 month for showing up late, being piss poor workers, or stealing time) and since then I've never more social or relaxed at work.

>I MADE PARTNERSHIP TRACK BY STAYING TILL 10PM EVERY NIGHT HELL YEAH!

>wife divorces him and takes half his shit and then alimony paid out for the rest of his life
>has non-existent relationship with his children
>spends enormous amounts of cash to pay medical bills
>dies alone

Sounds great homie

lmao i'm 30 and everything you just said pertains to our generation too you fucking retard.

Attached: 30yoboomer.jpg (1800x1080, 1.18M)

Sounds like you have very high social trust towards the elders in your own society

Hello Moshe kindly fuck off back to Israel

What the fuck are you talking about? The elders are the ones who sit in their bumfuck nowhere villages and complaing about foreigners, having never seen one in their life.

Brits are such cancer
>WHY DONT YOU COME OUT HAVE A DRANK WITH US
>WE LIKE TO WORK OVERTIME FOR THE SAME PAY CHECK
anglos need to hang

Yeah I’m not surprised you can’t see your own lack of social trust toward half your society.

you're really gay and stupid

>Jow Forumstard
>autistic boomer
>"I wonder why these zoomers won't talk to me"

Attached: 1489275996190.png (381x396, 10K)

>i've been serviced by foreigners many times
Did they do you up the butt or what?
Greentext pls

>Never go out for drinks with us older staff (im 28) after work

Because of the awkwardness. They act like they were forced to act like children; sit down, shut up and let the parents talk.

>Can't hold a conversation to save their lives. Conversation dies off after 40 seconds and they stand there awkwardly

You have to be taught how to hold a conversation - a one-direction lecture from adults is how they were raised.

You abused them (And I'm a millennial, not a zoomer) and now you want them to talk. You drugged them when you put them on airplanes. Now you want them to talk, after you did everything in your power to shut them up?

>Mumble when they speak

Attention-grabbing behavior got them sent to detention and bullied by their parents and other adults. Zoomers are afraid of even passive social communication via their appearance, and always choose socially-safe clothes/hair options for fear of being sent to detention.

>No interesting hobbies to speak of

They have hobbies, but feel embarressed to mention them because their hobbies (Phone games and memes) were used to keep them quiet while the adults were speaking - meaning, to keep them socially uninvolved.

>Out the door by 6pm when everyone else is still working

Complete bullshit. The only zoomer I've worked with (17 years old) was a very hard worker who stayed late and tried to outdo me at everything. I'm a millennial, and I've noticed zoomers are more open towards me than older people - millennials share a lot with zoomers.

Adults rule and regulate them, and they never learned how to be equals. They can only relate to oldet people as controllers, and weren't given free range social opportunities so they're utterly alone mentally.

This is how the Jews destroyed western civilization - they intimidated our kids into learned helplessness. And you blame the kids...

nobody wants to be your friend. it's a two way street and you have nothing to offer

>Listen all I know is GenX is going to wreck some shit in the next 10 years. The millennials are target #1

You're all in your 40's and 50's, and the millennials are in their late 20's and 30's now.

None of us are spring chickens, but GenX is 10 years away from using walkers, having no natural teeth left, and being constantly exhausted because they can't sleep for more than 6 hours at a time.

We'll just push you over and break your hip. Zoomers have been fucked too and will join us in revenge against the older generations that bullied them.

Going out drinking the liquid Jew is gay and expensive and music has sounded like ass for the last 30+ years. The zoomers are right to stay home and save their money for loot boxes or whatever crap they buy these days because at least when they wake up they still have that plastic junk on their shelf rather than have to piss it down the drain.

>have crippling anxiety
>having to talk to people is literally the bane of my existence
>I overthink every little thing i say and worry about upsetting people over nothing

>boomers: "hahaha you're just antisocial"

Attached: 1592891900.png (200x202, 38K)

>You're forever going to be some low to mid level management grunt with that sort of attitude.

Attached: 1511465110171.png (144x151, 11K)

good little slave, you go on and pull another 12 hour shift now

>About fucking time people stopped putting work above all else.
This. Pure cringe, imagine being proud to be a wagecuck, the absolute fucking state.

Attached: 1234.png (1500x1416, 466K)

Oh, they talk to each other - just not in front of you, because their little groups were broken up for talking in school because they might cause problems.

It seems to be the older people bitching no one will talk to them or drink with them - it's you who has never had time to offer them.

Just being raised in a more comfy situation doesn't make someone soft - zoomer and millennial weakness is a learned helplessness that was forced upon them in school. The comfy upbringing just makes them better than you, because they never suffered your pains, making you the scarred old person who was impoverished in terms of social freedom and options.

Zoomers and millennials are now being forced through the same flaming hoops you were, and will learn strength like the greatest generation did; on the streets, dealing with the economic fallout of GenX letting the Boomers get away with cultural murder of the west.

Word. I never stay late unless it’s an urgent project that hasn’t been finished.

Exactly, fuck you old man. You bet your ass off that I'm gonna work 2 years for your shit company, work as little as I need to and then hop fucking ship the MOMENT, THE FUCKING MOMENT something better comes along.

Suck my fucking dick.

Fuck. I'm only 25 and cringing. I bet you guys would have your hands in your pockets at a work site

Fuck