If non whites are so bad why is their food so good? The Caribbean is pure kino

If non whites are so bad why is their food so good? The Caribbean is pure kino

Attached: MISC_Bake_&_Shark.jpg (220x165, 13K)

go fucking die nigger

Cause non whitesbl made all the food white people eat, without non whites you white people would be eating grass, better be grateful

because for every 1 good food there are 10 shitty ones, since restaurants don't make the shitty ones it gives the illusion that non white foods are better

Is this shallow drivel a source of entertainment for you?

Pretty much

What even is it?

Attached: FrayedUnequaledGnat-size_restricted.gif (500x500, 2.43M)

Im sorry are you a cannibal?

Im sure theres plenty of countries that dont have a single Italian but have pizza shops. Why does nobody tell them to let in Italians? Could it be that the recipe doesn't require them?

We gave u the ingredients dumb subhuman.

The food is absolutely my favorite part of multiculturalism. I live in a medium size city and I'm less that 5 minutes away from authentic food from most regions of the world.

>Tacos are worth more than my daughter who was killed by a migrant.

Enjoy puking and shitting for three days. White people can't eat food prepared by POC anymore because their bodies are no longer equipped to safely digest rocks or feces.

>pure kino
And this shit is pure cringe. I hope the nigger that started this "kino" shit is fucking dead and died a horrible, painful. agonizing death.

REMINDER WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T COOK
>REMINDER WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T COOK

Attached: 1549366855270.jpg (400x300, 52K)

Looks like wrapped garbage to me. Mutt tier food.

>Let's destroy our race for tastebud tingles
lmfao

Nobody really knows how much dog is on that table.

Attached: B90C98E7-58B0-4E27-8380-4311D2114FD8.png (534x548, 189K)

why do you eat shit?

Attached: DFVEJvwXgAEXrVt.jpg (629x934, 144K)

>be a white boomer
>inherit the greatest mostly white nation in the world riding high off winning the world wars for decades while Europe rebuilt and half of it wallowed in a soviet hellscape
>smoke weed
>drop acid
>suddenly you care more about brainwashed uneducated villagers in Vietnam than your own people
>suddenly you're spending your days snorting coke and listening to guitar solos for upwards of 8 hours a day instead of pursuing success
>suddenly you get the urge to sell out your children, your grandchildren, and all future generations for cheap labor and ethnic food
>pat yourself on the back, because you are so counter culture and revolutionary that you take after your fathers enemies, the Japanese, in believing that suicide is noble

Fuck off Rabbi

I lived in Aruba for many years.
They have shit food. Everything is deepfried.
Nobody cooks anyway. Only crap from foodstands or KFC.

> never mention Jews
>hates everyone else
Divided and conquered

Caribbean food is easily the second worst food in existence, just ahead of Syrian food but right behind Hawaiian food.

Yes, I'll have the mesquite pajeet special.

>Only crap from foodstands or KFC.
Can confirm. traveled to Trinidad for a few days, fucking KFC everywhere. Though I did have a really good shark sandwich.

>Mahboob Chowdhary
Not a Hindu name.

A lot of "Indian" restaurants are run by pakis and Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans. So don't blame us all the time.

He could be a Muslim Indian.

Kill yourself nigger

Attached: dirt cookies.jpg (474x304, 32K)

Nice try nog on the meme, Muh white people can't cook and shiiiit.

t. jamaican kaffir

Based. Do what the leaf says, nigger.

Last time i ate KFC was in Aruba.
There were live maggots in the fucking chicken.
Last time i will ever eat KFC. These fucking filthy monkeys cant do anything right.

I mentioned hippies, rock music, and drugs. You're right though, I did only gloss over the total media take over during that period. It will be rectified in the future, thank you for your input.

it's called trolling, grandpa

FBI crime statistics.

>implying they don't mostly live off of Flamin Hot Cheetos and grape soda