Washington State thread

The new face of Washington State edition. Get in here bros.

>New law requiring holohoax class
>New law requiring companies to give women more time off for muh breastfeeding
>New law requiring to keep dindus in juvenile jail if under age 25

Woo ! Go Washington State!

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-092943.png (1080x2160, 722K)

Honestly, living in this state isn't that bad if you make a serious effort to avoid all local news. No income tax. Yet.

To bad he didn't kill the pigs and himself all in one go

Skagit reporting in.

> want to vote at 16 because they're adults now
> keep 25 yr olds in JV detention because they're kids
da fuq?

Attached: police_dog_gets_the_bone.png (962x649, 722K)

>New law requiring holohoax class
Oh no! You forgot to post a link.

King5 news website front page

It's all so tiresome. Are we even a sovereign nation at this point? Are we all just slaves waiting to die?

Pretty much. Next life will be better bro hang in there

Come to Canada so we can die together

nah, i'm going to portland. maybe i'll get lucky and tank an IED.

I bet they are imposing the mandatory Holohoax classes because they know they are losing control of the narrative.

This would never have happened if the Californians stayed in California and liberal Washington was seperated from conservative Washington.

Also they already had Holohoax class that was why I was bambared with it all the time. I was immune, of course, because I browse Jow Forums.

I thought you guys had no income tax because you get assraped on every other tax. My wife has family up there and their property tax is something like 10 grand a year.
If they double dip on you guys then I'm assuming that youre truly and well fucked.

Marysville user here. The sun is out, finna bouta put my flag out to flex on shitlibs and foreigners.

what flag?

USA USA

Put a Nazi flag up beside it and go for broke.

Attached: 1520376098027.jpg (642x469, 48K)

This right here.

Oh, every year an income tax gets proposed. It will happen eventually because we're basically California with a 20 year delay.

>we're basically California with a 20 year delay
Does nobody there vote?

You can see enough voters from the top of the Space Needle to carry the state of Washington. Those voters are like 80% shitlibs. So yeah, we vote like Sierra County in CA votes, our input gets noted and then fucking Pramila Jayapal or whoever proceeds with communism.

East Pierce Foothills division reporting for duty. Anybody wanna organize a march to the Capitol?

I need out of this hellhole.

The only thing Olympia needs a 9.0 quake and the dome to come down on Inslee.