Spanish language CANCELLED

European language. It's a white language, the tongue of the first colonizers, slavers and rapists on this land. Anybody who speaks Spanish is part and parcel with a colonialist mindset and a racist and rapist. It triggers me hearing Spanish, doesn't it trigger you Jow Forums?

Spanish is cancelled, anybody who speaks it DESERVES to be in a concentration camp. Native American language speakers should be free. Detain Spanish speakers.

Attached: COLONIZER.jpg (960x1189, 827K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey. We were the first slave masters not the fucking Spaniards.

Well great, once you've interned your brand of shitskin you might want to get the ones you've sicced on us to die.

>76867▶
>European language. It's a white language, the tongue of the first colonizers, slavers and rapists on this l
First, kill the millions of blacks you have in your country, your country is the place with the most blacks outside of Africa. After you do that, make sure you kill all the mulatos, I've never seen so many mulatos in my life until I went to the US. When you manage to do all that, there ban Spanish.

How are we supposed to infiltrate during the race war if you don't know the language, Jesus Christ user you ever hear of espionage? Even in the Turner diaries there are people on the inside of the system. How the fuck are you supposed to know what the other side is doing without spies?

Every time I call a service for something and they tell me marque dos por espanol, I literally start shaking. My 8 year old asked yesterday, daddy why is everything in the language of a 16th century oppressor race who vanquished an innocent peoples for their gold and women? I had nothing I could say back to them
>All I could do was stand there and shake violently

Pls Mutt,..

Attached: 13w3.jpg (1024x513, 93K)

THIS

We should have killed all the natives instead of fucking with them.

So all of south and central america is now racys?

Yeah thanks for that.

Attached: 3457658679.jpg (1300x1300, 1.2M)

Yes and you too

Gibs are for blacks and indios. No gibs for the white man. You latinos claim you're white on every thread so let's put that to the test. Are you willing to choose either no more gibs and leche for los ninos or no more Spanish? Or are you trying to play both sides and win both ways like we know you are?

After all why should conquerors speaking a racist language have gibs? My 7 year old told my 8 year old Spanish makes her cry. We need to end Spanish in America. Fuck that, the world

Que te peten.

Maricon

look at what your colonial slaves have done to the language of Caesar

youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8

Look how homophobic Spanish speaking people are. Look how deeply internalized it is even in me, a non-Latino, why do I understand their language when I am not one of the races they conquered? This is evidence of the Latino Spaniard desire to conquer the world and all races and bring them under Spanish speaking control. We should deny them their leche and gibs until they agree to speak only the indio languages of oppressed peoples.

My 6 year old agrees.

>It's a white language, the tongue of the first colonizers, slavers and rapists on this land
Wtf I love spanish now

This, fucking degenerates

I agree, Spanish speakers are very oppressive. We need to raise awareness for this.

>Spanish
>derived from Latin
>European
>but Italians aren't white
good god, the mental gymnastics of you kikes, get some help already.

Based chilito