Maga hat felony

Need help!!!
>Wear MAGA hat to class taught by alt left lesbian professor in PA
>She discriminates against me rest of semester treats me like human scum
> I go to her office and call her out on politicial discrimination and all her shit
> 5 min in I reveal my hidden camera while confronting her
> She calls the cops and fake cries when they arrive
>Fast forward to now.. she's pressing felony wiretapping charges
> I can absorb lawyer and court fees and do ARD (probation) for awhile and it will go away or somehow despite strict PA wiretapping laws I can fight it and go to news idk ...
> PA wiretapping laws are old and strict NEED SUGGESTIONS

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-144247~2.png (1440x919, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/LI/consCheck.cfm?txtType=HTM&ttl=18&div=0&chpt=57&mobile_choice=suppress
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checked
I'm here with some popcorn do carry on

I think only cops cant wire tap. What is a citizen supposed to do get a warrent? What did she say anyway?

You left out the part where she revealed her dastardly plan to fuck blumpf by giving you shitty grades.

Attached: 1543742047180.png (306x306, 112K)

>recording someone without their permission

Ya dun goofed. Enjoy federal pound you in the ass prison.

Attached: lawrence.jpg (400x300, 28K)

Eat shit and die ;)

uhhh you didn't wiretap her
retarded charge
ask any lawyer

Depends on the state, dongus. Texas, for example, is a "1 party state" which means only one person in a conversation needs to be aware of the recording. You can secretly record conversations you're a part of, just not record other conversations you're not involved in.

Federally, government officials cannot surveil citizens without a warrant. State by state, it changes when it's an individual. Some states require you to notify the person you are filming, some states require consent, some dgaf.

She denied all my examples of her political discrimination and called the cops and cried. But PA it comes down to assumption of privacy. Her door was open people walking by and it wasn’t a private formal meeting I see no assumption of privacy

You fucked up. Why did you tell the person you were recording, that you were recording her?!

Shouldve gone to the head of the department

nice digits, stay true to the story and don't embellish. she'll cut a deal but lose her job or get suspended.

wrong britbong. Stay on your shitty island.

So having obtained no incriminating statements, you revealed the camera? Maybe you're just a sperg

Under PA law if and only if she had an assumption of privacy than apparently I did

It was PA 2 party consent

>> 5 min in I reveal my hidden camera while confronting her
why? what was the point of this? people with hidden cameras literally never do this

Wym how should I go about getting getting her suspended or loose her job

Was the door open when you had the convo?

Just blow it wide open and post it on youtube. If you're in the right it'll be evident.

I revealed the camera cause I was never trying to wiretap her but make and impact so she wouldn't treat the next guy with a trump hat like shit that was always the objective

Seek the whistle blower approach. You would be protected in everyway. If not too late...

Yes it was wide open in busy college hall full of professors

I'll look into whistle blower approach haven't heard or thought of that yet thanks -plutus

>I revealed the camera cause I was never trying to wiretap her but make and impact
did she ask? were you "coming clean"? was she not saying anything interesting? why show good faith to a dumb cunt?

Sure, but no one is going to any federal prison here, which is the main the that was silly about the comment I was replying to.

You could just make sure she never teaches I mean indoctrinate more young people. Many such ways of achieving the desired results

seeYou really fucked up OP

You shouldn’t have worn the hat to begin with. This is pretty much your fault regardless. You know damn well universities are leftist. Yet you continue to do this shit anyways.

Attached: 43E62694-7DF7-4AEC-B040-730F5B0F33C2.jpg (419x480, 44K)

Well then, no assumed privacy. Also, was this state or private uni?

What county in PA?

My suggestion is to obviously talk to a lawyer. What you did is a literal violation of the Wiretap Act however you may need able to play on the sympathies of the ADA prosecuting the case and/or a jury of you're in a conservative county.

t. Cop in PA for 19 years

>Wearing political shit outside of election
season
>Wearing political shit at all
>Revealing your hidden camera, thus negating the point of even having concealed it in the first place
What a massive faggot you are.

The obviously she had no asumption of privacy.

If the door was open, she doesn't have a case.

That's untrue.

>wiretapping without knowing the law
Dumbass. You should have met her in a public place or have called her out during class while filming. Not in her private office and unsolicited.

You should have looked up the laws on secretly recording people first. I sympathize with you, but this is serious stuff and so you need to think things out first.

Do these states also have cops with body cameras?

>5 min in I reveal my hidden camera while confronting her
way to go idiot, never reveal your hand
after the meeting you should have uploaded it RAW to multiple websites, then went to the student newspaper or the conservative club on campus
>wiretapping laws
pure bullshit so people victims are held accountable instead of aggressors, you had proof and you played yourself

future reference
>get proof
>upload throughout internet unedited
>confront
not
>get proof
>confront

>alt left
just call her a communist you fucking loon

>falls for college meme
>six figure debts
>lose 4-6 years of your life
>discriminated against
>time in jail
>”why millennials dont buy houses, have families or seem to care about life?”
and they wonder why theres school shootings lmao, honk! fucking clown world.

shouldn't of wore the hat, retard. did you seriously wear it every day? the teacher was clearly opposed to you but you did it anyway. she assblasted you so hard you reported her and broke the law like an uninformed dipshit. you deserve it tbqfh

look where autism got you. should of killed yourself long ago

trump won't help you that's for sure

You went looking for trouble but didn't know how to play the game smart. She is smarter than you and now you are going down. File a counter suit but don't expect much.

Maybe you shouldn't be a racist then

You're an idiot for revealing it and for being a MAGAtard.

However, how is that wire tapping? A public school is a public institution therefore privacy is a grey issue. I dont think her consent is required if she was being confronted as a public servant on the government dime. Either way you need to lawyer up immediately or have the court appoint repreesntation if you cant afford it. This is beyond your legal ability and you shouldn't try to control the narrative by yourself. Get representation and immediately turn over any further contact with the school or her until your legal team has developed a response. Try contacting a conservative political action group until you find one that may be able to give you funding. It has the potential for a great PR lawsuit if the footage is compelling enough and you didnt act like an was flown when you spoke with her. Your first ammendment case is fairly strong.

Also you're a fucking idiot.

Attached: 1564281197897.jpg (352x564, 28K)

I'm leaning towards that -plutus

Deport all criminals.
Was it so hard to be a law abiding citizen trumptard. Typical whitey, laws for thee but none for me.

I called her out on what she did and revealed hidden camera to make her feel like she's gonna be exposed for what she did

>Fast forward to now.. she's pressing felony wiretapping charges
fake story

Attached: 1529853454252.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Don’t tread on me unlessssssss you are a nigger, illegal spic or a deformed sexual deviant plsssssss

You had it on you to record yourself so she cant twist what you say and recorded it strictly to prove anything you said not to record her.

It's illegal to record a crime and discrimination goy! Pay debtns

Checked. Also kek'd. Why would you record someone without first checking yourcstate's wiretapping laws? Are you fucking braindead? You deserve what you get. Criminal.

I feel you it's just frustrating I can't wear a MAGA hat which represents such good to people of all races and color to me without them seeing it as hate -plutus

Question: can anyone prove, or did you actually admit to an officer or official, that the camera was ever recording at all?

You could say that you just wanted to make an impact but weren’t actually recording, or that the camera was in fact broken at the time of recording.

>make her feel like she's gonna be exposed for what she did

What did she do?

State University I really don't see or believe her assumption of privacy argument

Indiana county IUP

you self righteous faggot. oh how smug you were until she got johnny law to fuck you up. how long was your grin in centimetres? that shit didn't last though. you were out played by a fucking college cat lady. how pathetic

It’s retarded to wear political gear out of season no matter what party you’re from. Do you really think people on Jow Forums are going to help you out with something that could’ve easily been prevented? You made the bed, now it’s time to face the consequences. Some anonymous junkies on a “Mongolian Basket Waving Forum” aren’t going to get you out of this.

Attached: 57BBB7F4-E1D9-41B4-AB3D-04161C904E0E.jpg (708x1000, 151K)

Lawyer here. Best thing you can do is fight it tooth and nail in court. It's probably a good idea to sue her for defamation as well.

I'm in Lehigh County.

Regardless, the issue here is that you surreptitiously captured audio. Ignore the idiots with the "assumption of privacy" nonsense as that head nothing to do with a de facto violation of the Wiretap Act.

Did the police seize the camera?

Aren't schools considered to be public places?
Tell your lawyer you didn't know of any other way to prove you were discriminated against and thought this was the best and easiest way to prove it. Claim you're a whistleblower. We have laws that protect whistleblowers from retaliation.

... you fucking retard. should have made sure you lived in a single-party consent state. as if, you broke the law. you played yourself.

>5 min in I reveal my hidden camera while confronting her
And here is where you fucked up. But, if you were on a college campus, it is public property. So that should be fine? I'm no lawyer though so I have no clue. Good luck.

fake and gay

>be MIGAbrain
>take inspiration from Project Veritas, the Jewish grifters
>subject self to political discrimination for an orange faggot who only cares about Jews
>end up ruining own life
Hey, at least you owned the libs, right? MIGA

Jfc you’re retarded. You have no business in a university. Enjoy probation.

Why didn’t you just delete the video immediately and deny ever filling her?

If he “owned the libs” it might be worth it, but this is just straight retardation all around.

>way to go idiot, never reveal your hand
>after the meeting you should have uploaded it RAW to multiple websites, then went to the student newspaper or the conservative club on campus
right-wingers are so proud of their first time using alinsky tactics that they immediately ruin it
your average leftist wouldn't think twice about recording the meeting and sending it to every journalist in the world

Lmao another basedboy btfo by reality. Keep sticking the fight to those libtard professors!
Obviously this fake though, so sage it

>What you did is a literal violation of the Wiretap Act
>wiretapping
>Wiretap Act

You are an absolute fucking dipshit if you think this has anything to do with the Wiretap Act. It is not federally illegal to record conversations you are party to. He violated other PA laws, but nothing federal. Stop talking out of your ass.

It's proven I recorded her at this point

>take inspiration from Project Veritas, the Jewish grifters
you raise a very good point but I'm going to call you a Jew and ignore it
(see how that works?)

So if a student records her lecture for notes in a classroom, that's somehow wiretapping? If it's a public conversation then there is no "wiretapping".

KYS faggot

If she is an employee of a state university then you have a right to film her in the course of her duties, correct?

Give teachers name OP.

Retard. There is a Pennsylvania Wiretap Act. Here, let me help you, you fucking mongoloid.

legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/LI/consCheck.cfm?txtType=HTM&ttl=18&div=0&chpt=57&mobile_choice=suppress

They're literally Jewish backed grifters who put out fake shit edited to look substantial so boomers can chimp out.

Not a lawyer, can't her office be considered a public place?
Also Legal Definition of wiretapping
: interception of the contents of communication through a secret connection to the telephone line. You didn't connect to her phone, how is this wiretapping

>wiretapping laws

kek

This is an interesting argument. OP might have some traction with this.

Yes they seized the camera . My core argument is I was confronting her on her politicial discrimination so she wouldn't do it to the next kid I revealed the camera cause I wasn't trying to trick her into admitting guilt I wanted the impact of her fearing she might be exposed so she wouldn't do that to another student

should've shot the video in a public place, dummy.

seriously though, what did you think would happen? always be on guard when dealing with resentful bitter scumbag liberals. they are a highly litigious group of faggots who will do anything to hurt you.

it's like a bitter ex wife engaged with her estranged husband in child custody hearings, making up stories about how the husband is a pedophile just so he won't be able to see his own kid

If he went to a public school, all campus buildings are public property and even in states that ban recording without consent, you can still record in these public buildings.

Talk to a lawyer but this may be a good defense. I'm not sure how it applies specifically to employees of a public university, but there is a built-in exception to recording "public officials" in PA. It's why it's not a crime to surreptitiously record the police.

>not a lawyer

you people just cant stop lying

Kek underrated

Attached: 1562902174074.png (249x249, 79K)

user she can scream homophobe and now your life is pretty much fucked unless your friends,family and future bosses hate fags.Even if you win the case some how your whole city will see you as that homophobic racist meanie

Haha, did the same thing awhile back. You missed the band wagon for that years ago m8

Attached: SaYwHaT.png (202x360, 99K)

Fair enough, however using the word "wiretap" to describe this situation is inaccurate both colloquially and legally, so the other person I quoted is still a retard.

You should have checked the wire tapping laws in your state.

You're still incorrect. The use of the word wiretap is used both colloquially and legally in Pennsylvania to refer to the surreptitious interception of any audio communication. Perhaps you should refrain from commenting when you lack sufficient knowledge of the subject.

I thought wiretapping only had to do with phone calls

if that faggot OP isn't going to be a lawyer, doctor, or astronaut, he wasted his fucking time, money, and mind

Better hope it's a public school otherwise you're going to prison.