HAPPENING!!! TRUMP SELF DESTRUCTS!!!

Attached: 1561886458425.png (418x478, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/173165522/
zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-28/trump-right-say-elijah-cummings-has-failed-baltimore-badly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Axelrod_(political_consultant)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just like he was supposed to be demolished in 2016 according to polls? Lmao cope harder.

wow.
that's a nice source.
look at all that sauce.
oh my fuck this is so reputable.

stop posting.

What exactly about this is different from the 100 or so other controversial things he's said?

niggers aren't people

Axelrod is trying to get Trump to stop because he knows it is a losing issue for the dems. When he comes out with something like this you have to think the opposite. Trump knows this which is why he is still attacking Cummings more than 24 hours after axelrod's comments became widely known

>if he loses 2020 it'll be because he called Baltimore a shithole!
Fucking delusional, this isn't even a top 5 most controversial statements item for Trump.

We should take a moment to acknowledge just how savvy and knowledgeable David Axelrod is.
I'm no Obama fan, far from it, but signing this guy was a genius move.
Axelrod doesn't just know the sport on the field, he knows all the players, coaches, owners and probably most importantly - the fans.
That's why when David starts talking about things like electability we need to listen up.
Guy's got a knack for being right 100% of the time.
Love him or hate him you gotta listen to David.

This.
Does anyone believe the commies are interested in letting Trump know he's doing something that would make him lose?

Fuck off, David.

>if
not when?

Wow are you trig antifa gayboy?
Your terrorist organisation will be dead soon!

does this mean if trump wins he's right? (he is)

Imagine paying someone to post shit like this. Shame!

Attached: ZnF5ML5.jpg (685x474, 109K)

It's ok when the left does it

Attached: EAgkfsgWwAA-8sf.png (663x628, 315K)

>The beginning of the end

Attached: 70A306D0-44E7-4DEA-910A-2C39B280BE51.gif (513x200, 675K)

emes geyz, mir kenen nisht lozn Trump bakumen di yoder koudz!

Say the line...

>oy vey how can he ever recover?
>theres no way hell get his orange hands on the nuclear codes now
>blumpf btfo HAHAHA

Nothing

Yeah ok kike.

Every fucking time , its not even a meme anymore its an equation
Axelrod was born on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, New York City, and grew up in its Stuyvesant Town area. He was raised in a liberal Jewish family

>We
Who the fuck is this “We” you speak of?

Attached: 442283E6-BB96-472F-BEBF-68848711BACA.jpg (400x400, 13K)

>shoot a man on fifth avenue
>retard impression on stage
>blood coming from her...
>they’re not sending their best
>because you’d be in jail
How have they not run themselves tired yet? It seems so tiresome

Can't even bring himself to say "he will lose because of this"

Passive grammar, low energy

>IF
lol they're so scared they can't even pretend to be winning anymore

>Axelrod confirms
Its working and he was talking about Cummings resigning

Oh no, Trump just lost the crucial swing state of Maryland. It's over. I'm Ridin' with Biden 2020 now.

>Axelrod is trying to get Trump to stop because he knows it is a losing issue for the dems

This. Literally the easiest thing to damage the dems is point out all the inner city poverty has been run by the Democratic party for half a century

whatever faggot

Attached: gettyimages-577920776.jpg (780x520, 27K)

>Axelrod was born on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, New York City, and grew up in its Stuyvesant Town area. He was raised in a liberal Jewish family.
So another jew alinskyite from obama's admin hates Trump?

>if he loses
>if
i guess they've learned to tone it down a bit, eh? if anything ruins trump, it will be an economic collapse, but if he's savy, he will have the chips in place to blame it on another country to rally the base.

Attached: the-day-before-the-2016-us-presidental-election-most-pollsters-and-statistical-models-had-pegged-hil (1035x565, 88K)

Even the people in Baltimore agree with trump

Attached: 4A688E96-721B-47F9-A0E5-57E69346F376.jpg (1242x1235, 564K)

Even woke Baltimore activists are basically agreeing that trump is right and calling out our corrupt leaders

Attached: 524262FC-70C7-4DC0-8165-616900944780.jpg (1242x1987, 1.44M)

Is this some kind of repurposed /sp/ copypasta that's flying under the radar?

this too. it's an even better play after removing deductions on high blue state and city taxes. The urban left is stark naked without the federal money pot to hide their fuck ups. the exodus from blue states is impossible for democrats to spin.

Attached: Cities in Illinois eye 'exit tax' for pricey homes.png (1080x1519, 794K)

A few years ago in NY they wanted to pass a resolution that stated ( in so many words) that if your property was worth more that 1 million you wouldn’t be able to sell it! Meaning that even if you wanted to leave the state you would still be in the hook for property taxes forever!

Uh, no, the invasion and indoctrination of this white country will be why. People love a politician with courage and honesty.

>220985551
>HAPPENING!!! TRUMP SELF DESTRUCTS!!!

Attached: 1525235305008.gif (800x600, 274K)

(((Axelrod)))

Every. Fucking. Time.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/173165522/

Attached: 1564271834905.jpg (1024x683, 94K)

Thanks very much rabbi.

for calling baltimore a shithole i.e. truthtelling? Kek.

it's neat to see what kind of policy the left and jews resort to in order to steal from people when they don't have the ability to print money, wall people in like berlin, or a mobster communist junta to kill and grab as they please

Attached: Chicago property tax bills are going up 10 percent this year.png (272x185, 12K)

Maybe Trump isn't planning to win anyway. Maybe he was in on it the whole time, and all the boomers that support him got jewed hard.

No, he'll get called out and then grovel on his knees.

>and local politicians
lmao, sure thing, guy, slam the people closer to the ground and to the electorate, that's a good look

This is the rationale behind their hate for white people and their willingness to throw open the gates for the hordes of illegals.

Attached: wat tambor.png (462x346, 195K)

>this is the end of Trump says liberal Jewish expert for the six millionth time this year.

I'm a white male from Alabama, and maybe Trump biggest supporter
But these tweets against Baltimore and Mr. Cummings are the last straw
I can't stand for this racism anymore. I just CAN'T
Mr; Cummings was fighting for Civil Rights while Trump cowardly complained about bone spurs
And Hitler man... fucking Hitler
I'm done. The Democrats have my vote
Who's with me? Who going to do the right thing?

Trump doesn’t want to be president anymore

Thanks for opening my eyes user. I'm with Hillary now.

>you'd be in jail
nah, grab 'em by the pussy was more controversial than that

I be two a wite man froms Allabama. I be two sic of trump attaking M.r Coomings for his grate work halping poor folk like me who be a wite, yessir.

what? no. idiot.

Attached: gerbertard.jpg (761x911, 46K)

It’s over
T
S

O
V
E
R

Attached: 9E73FBA5-102D-4B8A-AA9D-A1508E970B91.jpg (474x663, 67K)

The media is such trash. One fag says Trump will lose over this, while some other fag says Trump will win because of the A$AP shit.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT NIGGERS

obviously you care

Because I'm pointing out the absurdity?

This will be forgotten by next week. The election is a year and a half away.

I think we need a new rule - if you use the word "happening" in a post that doesn't contain an actual happening, a jannie will come to your home and kick you in the balls.

Attached: 1514534748570.jpg (630x630, 65K)

Attached: 1532050707031.jpg (750x922, 273K)

Attached: 1564350359945.png (749x933, 1015K)

Attached: 1532050254522.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

Attached: 1514410296954.jpg (959x1200, 252K)

>axelro

Who the fuck comes up with these anglo names?

Attached: 1514409967235.jpg (640x637, 51K)

People will forget in 2 days.

Attached: 1534811426865.jpg (474x632, 55K)

Attached: 1534810994343.jpg (1000x600, 128K)

Attached: trump2020.png (1080x1075, 1.26M)

this time it's truly over for drumpf
even know everyone knows Baltimore is shit, even the niggers who live there

Trump should correctly state that Cummings plan is to take money away from his long time Black residents and use it to buy votes of his new Wetback pets.

Trump is telling the truth about shit-holes, but the way he does it allows Cumming et al to trick dumb niggers into "Ghetto pride" etc. Its like Trump be "dissing" day mommas or something.

>Drumpf got slamed

Attached: 1539480816920.png (293x172, 9K)

but Trump is very correct to call for INVESTIGATION of these long time do nothing Nigger "leaders" who always get rich poverty-pimping.

Too bad he wont do anything. I'm guessing Kushner will SHUT IT DOWN since most money stolen from the Ghetto Fund is stolen by Jews using Nigger fronts. They had that on "The Sopranos".

THIS DRUMPF WILL LOSE BECAUSE HE ATTACKED A FAT NIGGER WHO NO ONE EVER HEARD OF

Attached: 1552722951962.png (1000x1000, 128K)

You so brave with your words I become Hillary Clinton supporter and I will suck your toes if you give me chance and money to buy plane ticket to Canada.

>This is the one. His base will NEVER go along with the notion that Baltimore -- Baltimore! -- is a rat-infested shithole.

Attached: 164541.jpg (968x968, 89K)

Attached: TRUMPISPREZ_COPEHARDERFAGGOT.png (1159x933, 1.84M)

This is the end for blermpth.

Attached: yosYOS.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

It’ll be forgotten in a week. Sorry increasingly nervous man.

That’s accurate.

There are no people who think Baltimore isn't a shithole. Just like last time. Just like Haiti.

I remember the years when I thought these headlines made sense.
Damn does college make you stupid.
pic says the hill in it and has a date. pretty sure you could look it up if u wanted

Trump could execute Cummings on the front lawn of the White House with all of the world watching and his ratings would only improve.

Is Trump Right To Say "Elijah Cummings Has Failed Baltimore Badly"?

The left, the mainstream media, and every virtue-signaling celebrity has quickly jumped on the bandwagon to support Rep. Elijah Cummings following President Trump's "racist" tweets yesterday about the desperately terrible state of the congressman's district.

However, despite tears and furore, none on the left is actually denying Trump's facts - merely distracting with rage that #OrangeManBad.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-28/trump-right-say-elijah-cummings-has-failed-baltimore-badly

Attached: D8292A92-440D-4269-8872-65315B83368D.jpg (500x333, 18K)

imagine the happiness and purposefulness we will find in killing the jewish master! The jews are weak now because mass communication has turned on them. The man who leads our people to defeat the jewish anti-life menace will go down in history has the greatest man who ever lived.

>(((David Axelrod)))
Jews are the enemy

"He was raised in a liberal Jewish family."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Axelrod_(political_consultant)

Trump should immediately do whatever Democrat strategist and head jew David Axlerod says he should do to win!

Everyone in the country knows Cummings is a stupid fucking nigger and the Baltimore is a third world shit hole run by niggers.

Cummings here. Go fuck yourselves. I am in Paris with Nancy Pelosi and I just finished fucking her 5 times. As a white woman she appreciates my power and screams she has never felt such a powerful dick when I hammer that little pussy of hers till it stretches so bad her husband will have to fix it with his little white dick when she gets back. Not only that Nancy has given me 5 million dollars for my tax-exempt community program in Baltimore so I can take my wife to the islands and fuck her brains out also. Life is good pussies.

How can profressive lesbians ever recover

>WE GOT ANOTHER $10 BILLION FOR ISRAEL

>AND THE NEW WALL IS CANCELLED ONLY REPLACEMENT FENCING

>AND THE ICE RAIDS ONLY CAUGHT 35 PEOPLE

>35/30,000,000=0.00000117

>0.000117% CAUGHT

Attached: zogbot.jpg (640x418, 42K)

Everyone knows Baltimore is a shithole. I lived in laurel md when I was working for the nsa. It’s infested. People paying in the street high af. I saw a white crack whore getting fucked in front of a gas station.
inb4 nsa glownigger I was a background investigator for TSC. Left for Texas to work the oil fields because that job was so gross.

Attached: D6DB78B0-3793-49DB-ABBF-B9CAEE7F2D3C.jpg (1024x989, 48K)

It just would have been so much better under Hillary hu....?
Fucking niggger with thre g’s

Most people in MD hate Cummings. He is everything wrong in Congress.

>i worked really hard on this because i get off on verbal abuse
The post
Tug harder you fucking faggot

As a Muslim man from Toronto, it's amazing seeing Trudeau breaking the lines that separate us and embracing the REAL multiethnic culture that defines our country.
I used to be one of his biggest haters, but he's TRULY gone above and beyond everything I've expected from a white male.
If Trump wins again, I hope he does the right thing and declare war on that racist pig. Us Canadians have to stand up for what is right and fight for a beautiful multi-ethnic community.

Tons of black people were agreeing with Trump about Baltimore being a shithole.

If Trump can convince niggers to vote for him the bottom will truly come out for the Democratic party. All he has to do is expose how they've been used, and all the Dems will have left is the uppity entitled niggers that even semi-decent black people avoid like the plague.

If

>David Axelkike