America what is wrong with you?

Lose some weight ffs

Attached: 1.jpg (660x495, 95K)

WTF germoney get ur Reich back

Attached: 1-11.jpg (1200x1755, 386K)

Those people in the image wont even live past 55. Don't fat shame jesus christ this website is insensitive.

I never saw someone shopping with a scooter in Europe in my entire life.
It's just cringe.

Went into Walmart today for a cheap belt for work. It seems the people inside don't exist anywhere besides Walmart. I don't see these people anywhere but that store. Do they just not go outside?

We are in the process of culling our bad genes. It's called The Scootypuff Solution.

kek'd

They sleep at the camping section

serious questions to americans: do you see this often??

Only in low income and '''diverse''' areas. I live in Clownifornia (not for long though) and whenever I go to the low end market for inexpensive produce you will ALWAYS see sheboons and creaturas as wide as they are tall. Their diet consists of sodas, HCFS crap and refined carbs. Outside of these areas, in high end markets people have normal BMI's. Pic related is the average Latinx aged 30.

Attached: Mexican landwhales.jpg (450x269, 28K)

u see it a lot here in Dixie. I think they are using amazon now tho. you used to see it always like 10 years ago down hurr

everyday I go outside

You only see that shit at walmart. Go shop at a Publix and you'll be around normal people.

Attached: publix.jpg (986x555, 144K)

Jow Forums NOT Jow Forums. Fuck off faggot

If those white women lost weight, they'd lose their disability checks.

This, there's actually a huge selection pressure, mostly in America, against fat cunt genes. In a thousand years Americans will be the leanest cunts on the planet on a genetic level.

>Only in low income and '''diverse''' areas.
Every poor white Walmart is full of lard asses on rascals.
That's Walmart's whole schtick.

Their bodies are also busted from having 6 to 12 babies. But their men love them that way. Easier to get the pussy.

Jeez, they even got Chef Boyardee in the shot. BTFO never to recover...

Attached: 57472.jpg (1980x2499, 1.04M)

More than I used to 20 years ago. This is what corn syrup does to people. You never saw morbidly obese people in the 80s and 90s.

Tons of fatties, but people who have literally crippled themselves like OP's pic related are still rare.

The macaroni and beef is so good I don't even care

You see this at places like theme parks. Places that people do not go to often. Honestly I’ve never seen this at the grocery store or restaurants. But I have seen it at events, sports games, concerts, etc.

Poland is Great!
It makes very good GAMES!
Thank you Poland.

Attached: 1525843737999.png (331x327, 106K)

back in the day fat asses like this would be seen as monsters but now its a legal disability. I want to turn back time to badly.

Yes

Okay Germany we’ll get right on it as soon as you fatties get yourselves under control and stop being such fat fucks

Attached: 58C5FB36-6557-4FE3-AF24-FE1EAC4D16C6.jpg (1242x1909, 409K)

good

Yeah I would like to see the definitions from both countries about what being fat and obese is.
I remember our BMI being so stupid that everyone who does a bit sport and gains muscle mass is listed as over the norm

My best friend is Italian and when we were roommates I accidentally left a bowl of Beefaroni in the microwave overnight and he didn't speak to me for about a week.

Attached: 5131513441.jpg (399x399, 22K)

Lol BMI is the same you dumb faggot. Go fuck a sheep or whatever it is you Krauts do on Sunday nights.

Oi! You got a shopping license?