Give territory back

Give territory back.

Attached: AztlanMap.jpg (540x420, 36K)

No

Nope

literally who?

I grew up in the Southwest, and you can unironically have it. Too fucking hot for the white man, as long as you let us have parts of NorCal for our PNW Reich we won't care.

>mexinigger doesn't understand how WAR works.
Go back to playing with your toys, losers get no sympathy.

We bought is AFTER we conquered all the way to Mexico City. US has always been cucked

I'll have a #6, extra jalapeno and a horchata. Tell your brother great job on the lawn. Tell your mom that the windows need to be washed next time. Tell your seester the green card is in the mail.

Reqonquista ameribitches

Attached: 86F9187A-0F45-4BBC-8960-EB3B222A6F65.png (450x284, 48K)

Why would mexicans want to expand when they can’t even fix the dump they live in?

Attached: BCDCF843-A55E-4037-9F30-5BAD807D4B8A.gif (220x170, 423K)

HAJAHAJA you think you are funny? son of a puta

Attached: gettyimages-476691902-1014x641.jpg (1014x641, 74K)

I wonder why.

Attached: Captura.png (814x528, 218K)

Go die in a live leak video spic

>Mexico can't even fix itself
>wants more land

Yeah, no.

You’re just going to move up north again when your people ruin it with their spikness, anyway.

Who gave you internet?

/thread

This can't be a popular idea in mexican politics, yea?

You did, because you’re helping me pay for it! See you next tax season!

Now do it without the Jews paying for your welfare and babies. Our fight is with them, not with you short little wire haired goblins.

Look at what the current president is doing and why the immigration bullshit is going on, We will restart the refineries construction and upgrade the new existing ones so we no longer neet to buy gas from tejas.

>I will steal your pc just because I will used better

that's how retarded your logic looks

Might as well. Already been turned into an irreversible shithole. But only if we can walk it and exile our criminals there

Lmao Jews aren’t paying me you are ameribitch

Cuck

>walk it
wall it

Nah

Attached: 220px-Map_of_Ireland's_capitals.png (220x280, 34K)

no

Imagine this level of barely conscious ignorance of your surroundings. You people truly are less evolved.

Nice try kiddo.
Admit it, many folks have been disenfranchised by their own government to support an illegitimate voting class bought with their own tax dollars.
You can't blame them for not giving a fuck enough to go work and move an economy that isn't helping them.
If you removed all welfare and took away the income tax, illegals would leave and the job market would open up. People would see an incentive to work as they'd get to keep their money, and many of those on welfare would work again. Housing would be back to affordable levels.

Face it, the real reality check is that we have saboteurs disguised as American citizens in this country who are determined to destroy the country solely because they are impotent, petulant little children who were allowed to get this far because many of our elders refused to do anything, and chose comfort over consistency.

>turn Southwestern US into Mexico and secede
>have to illegally immigrate all over again for gibs

The name is one letter away from AZT-land, which is my patented AIDS-themed water park.

Attached: 1096A622-9676-4D4D-825F-77FF4A9A3FA9.jpg (800x758, 72K)

MAKE MEXICO SPAIN AGAIN

I’ll see you crying in an ICE car!

You’re fucking coping stupid amerishit, YOURE PAYING ME WITH YOUR TAXES even if Jews weren’t involved you would still pay me

Attached: 7AB25F9C-8B50-4397-AF1B-D3D44E02F5FF.png (600x576, 157K)

They use the 50% head meme,

While being the cause of the 50% head meme.

I’m just posting your selfies bro, can’t wait until ur shit country dies

Mete tu pinche Aztlan en un supositorio y metelo en tu culo penjedo.

Translation:
>put your Aztlan in a suppository and stick it in your ass you dumbass

Yeh bro u sure got me

Hey how are the donkey shows nowadays I need some degeneracy in my life now and then

>Re-qonquista
>refried beans
Mexicans can't get anything right the first time

Wasn't Aztlan in the other sideof the Atlantic ocean?
Why would the Moctezuma family preserve a small bag with earth and roots if Aztlan were in fucking Texas?

fuck off, for this reason and more, i hate brown mexicans.

>AIDS-themed water park
tepid piss water and real turds for the log ride?

>mutts this buttblasted

>calling anyone a mutt
Post face. I'll bet money you have a cactus stapled to your fucking forehead pinche indio.

Mamasela a los gringos

Damn you suck at drawing, that texas looks wonky as shit

You’re a mutt you delusional fucktard.

Attached: BC5A5C08-E5B0-4226-AD01-1C298BFDB81C.jpg (736x1080, 75K)

>give territory back

It's always GIBS with the shitskins isn't it?

We’re not giving our panhandle back to Texas, what the fuck makes you think we’re giving it to you, you disgusting spics?

I’m actually 100% CUBAN BVLL

IF they give it bck it would be mexican territory not cholo bullshit territory. Fuck aztlan and fuck all traitors who ran away from their country.

Post face then. Only reason you want an Aztlan is because you're an Indian and you'd be in a sheet metal hut in Mexico.

I know you're not Cuban because Cubans hate Mexicans ;)

This.

BASED
Soon in 2030 bro

Attached: DvdO7hUU8AAzN1u.png (749x528, 23K)

based.

Me avisas cuando se las termines de cromar, aqui tengo otra guerota pa que la dejes bien brillosa.

Imagine being some brown spic lmaooo Christ I wouldn’t know how to cope.

Callate sudaca y entiende tu lugar, pedazo de basura

>Las Islas malvinas son y seran Britannicas

Why would I post my face here dork
Also most am*rishits don’t have passports so you just read shit online, most of us don’t really care
Can’t wait until you are gone because of how uncultured and stupid you are, fucking hate americans

Attached: 8BE0F048-1242-4616-9AA5-5A9457893618.jpg (500x347, 99K)

REMEMBER THE ALAMO
NO SURRENDER

Fuck you taco nigger

Attached: 1522868523475m.jpg (900x1024, 257K)

>Why would I post my face here dork
Post eyes then fag

I'm not even gonna bother with the rest so here's your (you)

"Grand Canyon" would become "Grande Toilet" and be filled with dirty diapers and broken refrigerators.

>an advanced industrial "Japan south of the border"

Attached: 1526892172785.jpg (506x960, 45K)

How about no? There's already a wall marking the border.

>buttblasted
you spelled "amused" wrong
Is my order almost ready?Because your seester is more then ready.

where will you go once you turn it into mexico 2, the sequel?

Conquered land is not stolen land.
Saged.

> give territory back

To who? The prairie niggers who btfo every spic north of the Rio Grande hundreds of years before whitey even came up with the idea of "Manifest Destiny"?

Trudeau is giddy with excitement. The Chief Me-win-big of the Inuits is raising funds for a wall.

You stay the fuck off those 4 states. Skin walker owns. Even the usa nuke government cant fuck with skinwalker.

We can keep Northern Texas, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, and North California

Great. Legally immigrate so you can pay my social security, or be deported with prejudice.

come and take it

Based self sufficient el Presidente.

Don't negotiate with terrorists.

AND THATS HOW THE AMERINDIAN MASTER RACE WILL RECONQUER ITS TERRITORIES FAGGOT

FUCK OFF

>Ameritard doesn't understand how demographic replacement works

Mexicans only held it for like 40 years and got their asses reamed by the natives.

Attached: mexican land.png (1800x2047, 1.24M)

Why, look at the state of the land you were allowed to keep.

>Tfw we are takin our lands back ese'

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Im unironically ok with this if only because niggers & cucked whites are gonna get exterminated

Considering how much money illegal immigrants have stolen, we should take mexico and deport the beaners to south america.

>Give territory back.
I think we should, but IN THE CONDITION IT WAS WHEN YOU CEDED IT.
Raze everything to the ground, salt the earth and turn it back into a godforsaken desert shithole. Then you, being the hardwerking stronk beautiful diverse peoples of color can do your thing and transfrorm it into a garden of eden just like mexicaca and every other south/central american shithole. Be sure to bring back the beautifully diverse cultural practice of human sacrifice, mkay?

Attached: Aztec Pepe.png (459x425, 439K)

> and turn it back into a godforsaken desert shithole
>implying they won't unintentionally rapidly accomplish that on their own

Why dont they come take it back?

Attached: 1564247049826.png (1147x719, 1.09M)

You cant ignore 400 years of colonial mexico you ignoran amerifag. Mexico history in the southwest is more than 38 years you racist fool

So everyone's just going to ignore OP samefagging his own thread?

Attached: 1510806668082.jpg (1024x752, 82K)

bull shit, mexicans have 400 year history in the region. not just 40 year you ignorant of history fool.

To who? The Mexicans? There were no Mexicans there even though the Spanish considered it their empire. There WERE native Americans, though, who told the Mexican government to fuck off and that they weren't Mexicans.

Um what?

Attached: indian tribal boarders.jpg (1000x1205, 190K)

they are, look around

Lmao

Fuck off beaner

Attached: C91BB06E-1178-4B86-A2E8-E79A6B381AFB.jpg (964x740, 60K)

Aztlan was a mythical ISLAND and now Jews are trying to convince Spanish rape babies that Aztlan is really the southern united states, a place that they virtually never inhabited outside of a tiny few people who didn't even consider themselves Aztecans.

lmao