LEFTIST JUDGE RULES ITS OK TO SLANDER, HARASS, AND INTIMIDATE CHILDREN AS LONG AS THEY ARE RIGHTWING

A federal judge dismissed a defamation lawsuit filed by Nicholas Sandmann against The Washington Post on Friday.

A student at Covington Catholic High School in Kentucky, Sandmann was captured in a viral video documenting a contentious encounter he had with a Native American activist in January. Sandmann’s $250-million lawsuit stated that the Post had “wrongfully targeted and bullied Nicholas because he was a white, Catholic student wearing a red ‘Make America Great Again’ souvenir cap” at his school’s field trip to a March For Life event in Washington, D.C. The suit said that the Post defamed Sandmann in its articles for suggesting that he “assaulted and/or physically intimidated” the Native American activist, “engaged in racist conduct,” and “engaged in taunts,” among other behaviors.

But in Judge William Bertelsen’s ruling, the judge concluded that “Sandmann’s allegation attempts to insert innuendo not found within … the publication,” and that his claims were “not supported by the plain language in the article, which states none of these things.” (Bertelsen extended this analysis of one of the Post’s articles to the remainder of the pieces and Tweets which were included in Sandmann’s lawsuit.)

>Judge William Bertelsen
>Judge William Bertelsen

Attached: Covington-Catholic.png (662x362, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Odis_Bertelsman
youtube.com/watch?v=LG1FWWX7ZPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They want you DEAD, white man

Attached: 1548306932619.png (3015x2763, 3.4M)

>Judge William Bertelsen
>Appointed by Jimmy Carter
For fucks sake, man. He is not even a lefty boomer, he is older than a lefty boomer.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Odis_Bertelsman

thank you for posting this. its disgusting there are that many sick demented liberals calling for violence against children

Attached: 1563977783850.jpg (992x558, 53K)

Also it's Bertelsman not Bertelsen so if you read that in a WashPo article pretty sure bet they were trying to cover up his Jewish ancestry and outright changed his name.

If a child decides to wear a MAGA hat they're no longer a child in the eyes of the law. It's no different than a child picking up a gun and deciding to go on a shooting spree.

This seems insane to me. These kids were even slandered by outlets here. I hope something comes from the other cases they have.

Seriously, what is wrong with Canadians...

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Odis_Bertelsman

thanks. yes it was literally copied and pasted from their news article

lol i love canadian comedy posts

Attached: 1558568002709.jpg (720x1280, 331K)

Well that is the (((WaPo))) for you.

good - chuddly little shit.

fuck off faggot

Why not take it to the supreme Court?

probably going to be the next step

the judge is a jew, no really

Sweet Jesus I can't fucking wait til these traitors are swinging high

Attached: download (1).png (816x684, 392K)

im sad that none of the "its okay to be white" or "stand your ground" meme deals never really took off after this.

Attached: 1548212952745.jpg (1080x1555, 227K)

So, hypothetical, what can pol do about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=LG1FWWX7ZPk

>
>jewish judge defends jewish newspaper
Dont worry voting harder for the red kike puppet will fix this

Why not go against every single one of this fuckers, individually, in the court of law?

America still has laws, does it not?

Why doesn't Trump with all his money offer some to help him out?

Couldn't they sue Bezos, who owns it, instead of the newspaper?

It would be funnier, wouldn't it?

Kid has a good lawyer so I don’t see how they can’t keep going with it. Wonder what we can do to help. Activism? Posting huge IOTBW posters on the examiner’s headquarters? We need more Jow Forums autism like in 2017

>Don't vote red! Do not!

Retarded meme flag.
I bet you are a Jew.

cry more faggots

Attached: 3XYii5K.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

Drumpfkikes assblasted to the max

It's the cold and short days .

>Activism?

Sure.

First, identify what the court will be, who the judges will be, etc.
Second, make way to gather people into it. It doesn't matter if they're hobos or nazis or whatever.
Third, pressure the authorities.
Fourth, I know I'll grow but bring in some vigilante violence, like I don't know, throw a rock to the window of the court or something... someting soft.
Fifth. There's 350 million people in america. if each one gives 50 cents it's 175 million dollars.
Make that kid filthy rich regardless. So that other kids follow suit...

I don't know... you're the americans in here...

Are the people who make these threads 12 or what? It's an open and shit case that he can't sue Washington Post from the beginning .. they just wanted to make it sound like the trumptards were "winning" with fake dumb lawsuits ..only a yard thought it was going anywhere

Attached: 1563446988603.png (500x505, 89K)

wapo is lamo

drag these traitor judges into the streets and put them up against a wall.

>its fine to slander kids if they're right wing
I think i see a way to fuck with liberal parents

>America still has laws, does it not?

enforced arbitrarily, like a good banana republic.

Meanwhile alex jones is bankrupted for talking about sandy hook

I know that feel...

Attached: Summer Happenings by Capitão Chamussa.jpg (800x600, 488K)

I'm shocked that wheeler Walker is such a faggot.

Just another reminder that every democrat is a traitor, they are our enemy. The voter rolls are public information, never forget the democrats you encounter.

Really activates those almonds

If only they had killed him
he could have been the martyr that starts the next Civil War
back to waiting for that joyous moment.

Attached: 1526880971847.png (657x527, 171K)