What is a Finn?

These people are from a cold place they call Suomi, and they look like Aryans. Sometimes they have Asian-looking eyes, but they never lost their blonde hair, blue eyes, height, or strong facial features.

What is a Finn? They seem like Aryans who have constructed a highly advanced country that isn’t completely cucked. Am I missing something?

Attached: A08A4C02-0094-472C-841D-9AC198C36C89.jpg (736x1106, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50nVLPbwdew
youtube.com/watch?v=A2zWaAQZh3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finns are the master race.

You can go to any germanic country and find such people.

imagine working with someone like her day in day out. smelling of flowers and giggling and smiling and looking like a goddess. it would destroy you.

>such people.

What people?

The picture?

>Aryans who have constructed a highly advanced country that isn’t completely cucked.
>country that isn’t completely cucked.
>isn’t completely clicked.

You of all people should know that it can’t be found “all over Europe”

I think he’s mad that you’re acting like all blonde people are the same, like you did in the 30’s and 40’s.

I'd like to Finn her, that's for sure.

she has smelly mongolian feet.

Attached: fingol toes.png (461x766, 620K)

Are you guys trolls?

Scrap the cartoonized thinking. You are obsessed with all the wrong things. We are North Baltic people with high Yamnaya admixture.

Why are you mystifying blonde people?

Master drinkers and master drivers

Finland is keked though. They're like Spain, in that the only thing keeping them from being just like Denmark or Sweden is that most of the durkas simply don't want to go there. I'm pretty sure the infamous sexual emergency incident happened in Finland even

>that most of the durkas simply don't want to go there.

You wish nigga

According to current research, the blue eyes come from literal european niggers that had blue eyes, yeah, that's what academic research is saying TODAY, tomorrow could be a whole another thing.

>Finnish girl feet

Attached: 1519185196848.gif (362x270, 1.22M)

How do you stuff that many factual errors in such few words?

basically asian!

Attached: mongol feet.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

Her sister is better looking.

Attached: 1288631825302.jpg (978x1604, 171K)

An empty husk of their former selves, cucked to social opinion. Better let Islam have them. They haven't been white in generations

show her mongol feet

It's true. Foreigners are everywhere now. I don't even watch TV anymore because it's constantly spreading diversity.

Attached: 1431087357458.webm (650x366, 1.24M)

ugric-nordic-mongol mix

cool people, excellent memers

the kind that have natural black hair and black eyebrows, but dye their hair blonde

Blue eyes and blond hair? Yeah you can still find that here, but not for long. We've pretty much picked the same path Sweden is on now. Finland has some based people in the northern parts of the country, but metropolitan areas are full of globohomo dreamers. We are generally pro EU and UN. Universities are pumping out full fledged feminists who vote for green party or the left. They are not having children and importing 3rd world to fix the baby bust and it's not like the urban men are fixing the problem either. Next few election cycles are going to be crucial if we don't want to end up like Sweden. But there's hope.

Attached: 1427053014630.jpg (799x805, 78K)

Finns are honorary whites who fought with the Germans against Communist scum during WWII. Would breed a Finnish qt.

Finn.

Attached: 800px-lenguas_finougrias.png (787x507, 103K)

I like finlin, if user:BABYFINLAND from Red Orchestra 2 lurks here I salute you.

i was in love with her when i was 15

Attached: 1200px-Pamela_Tola.jpg (1200x1797, 249K)

Finland has always been a multicultural melting pot of immigrants.

Finland is a lie of the (((elite s))) like the "round" earth. I don't even think it's a real place. I'm pretty sure the so-called "Finland flag" here is actually just a meme flag. Proceed with caution.

yeah, melting pot of slavs and nords, not mudslimes like sweden

Hm. What a stupid question.
1. Win everyone in hockey
2. Get naked
3. Guns
4. Fuck everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=50nVLPbwdew

Attached: suomi_puukko_viina.jpg (1280x960, 219K)

Finns are what Europeans would look like and act like if they had 0 Neolithic farmer admixture.
Finns are over 60% Steppe_MBLA and the rest is varying amount of HG and North Eurasian.
Kirra Korpii isn't the archetypal Finn.
The Beauty of Europeans comes from EEF peoples. Finns are otherwise odd looking.
However they are smart and fight like hell.

Attached: finnish man usp.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>What is a Finn? They seem like Aryans who have constructed a highly advanced country that isn’t completely cucked.
>You can go to any germanic country and find such people.
>geman
the krautfags are hilarious, imagine being german and actually implying germany is not the most cucked country on earth

>you will never have a Korpi sister

Attached: LONELY.jpg (217x233, 4K)

Why do Stormfronters like the n-word?

>finnish man
Lies, his youtube handle is literally "uncle sam patriot"

>durkas simply don't want to go there
This was t he case for long but they still find their way here.

>I'm pretty sure the infamous sexual emergency incident happened in Finland even
I think it was Germany

that Moksha/Erzya part of the map is fucking retarded.

Attached: mord 2007_0917Rus20070010nnnm.gif (1698x1180, 145K)

Yet another bait Finland thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=A2zWaAQZh3g

All Non-Germanics in Eurasia are sub-humans and should be exterminated.

Bump
god bless Finland

Attached: Sprudo fatherland has been defended.jpg (640x1613, 431K)

Attached: sprudo wishing liquid.jpg (900x2108, 290K)

Attached: Bernie finland.jpg (802x960, 82K)

Oh Russia. We should rule your country because you know it to be true.

>lives in Finland
>married to a Finnish woman
>speaks finnish, only finnish doesnt speak English
hmmm
possibly a deep cover american

fish use them to swim but that's not important right now.

she cute

Wanna know how their cover is blown?

Attached: how-to-marry-a-finnish-girl.jpg (590x938, 69K)

How?

Ask this question on Jow Forums pretending you know nothing. What a fucking kyy you are.

What are you trying to say?

Except Germany

What about celts? I'm mostly irish and scottish, although these people did mix with vikings.

this thing that enables water dwelling creatures to steer

Based