What does pol think of Michael Jackson's daughter?

Attached: 295962051596.webm (854x480, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/weird/1147337/Russia-news-Russia-man-bear-attack-cave-news-Tuva-siberia-russia-fake-reveal-Kazakhstan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That is not his biological daughter.

also what do you think about his?

Attached: russian mummy ice cave found alive looks like the guy from hellboy.webm (352x640, 2.31M)

That's a femBogdanoff. They're cloning themselves but with two X chromosomes.

Wish it lingered on her feet more

She is very sex

Attached: gib2.png (778x512, 63K)

Attached: disturbed.gif (427x240, 891K)

How the fuck is he still alive?

LA drug addict?

>No tits

Attached: 1532101398998.png (469x452, 277K)

What uh, what the fuck is that?
Is that a movie prop?

She's another Hollywood occultist. Here she's wearing the "as above, so below" King Solomon shirt and a tattoo saying wake up (to the goyim). You can see the chakras up her chest in OP's webm. Other than stating the obvious I don't have an opinion.

Attached: 12489234924.jpg (500x375, 53K)

Standard looking hooker

Attached: 1564008399292.jpg (743x834, 154K)

she looks like a fucking goblin and I don't care
SAGE!

iirc, its a russian guy who was out in the forest and was attacked by a bear.

*nuclear-bear

Background?

Is he realistically going to make it or are they just prolonging the inevitable? Is this the guy that survived a month inside a bear cave?

Apparently that was BS. Guy was just depressed and left himself to rot with an untreated skin condition.
express.co.uk/news/weird/1147337/Russia-news-Russia-man-bear-attack-cave-news-Tuva-siberia-russia-fake-reveal-Kazakhstan

The "wake up" and rabbit is from Donnie Darko.

Attached: Donnie_Darko_poster.jpg (220x330, 74K)

Can anyone tell me how it's possible for pic related to have a white daughter?

Something is amiss here.

Attached: main-qimg-9b71de5eb40fdc200a06b9300221e8b1.jpg (600x711, 90K)

Fucking hell 5 replies already and all dumb.

Yes, he is dead and yes he "talked" when it was most likely a gas escaping the body through the mouth.

The eyes were a bit of a shock to me that they will still intact and not a dried out socket. Being preserved in ice is an amazing and horrifyingly thing.

just another manipulative, useless sack of meat and bones

god damn draugr everywhere

The fuck? He is clearly still alive.

Now that's spicy.

You need to work on your vision, glasses maybe?

her entire claim to fame is being micheal jacksons step kid. (lets face it, i would bet my entire fortune that she does not share one dna fiber of micheal)

and that's it.

Reminder that sage grows in all fields. Don't just say it. Type it into the subject line to not bump these distraction threads about nothing important like celebrity whorism.

>100% retarded reply rate

its the russian guy that was mauled by a bear and survived in the cave because it stored him for food and didnt finish him off.

hi level filenaming there user. good job.
also, points go to this guy here