Press conference of the State Duma Deputy Natalia Poklonskaya (07.24.2019)

youtube.com/watch?v=XnRMmGLyA2w

Attached: Sz1g2oUdd60.jpg (2048x1424, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhQmyrOEXNU
youtube.com/watch?v=7j9Xzv9rOCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

russian friends, what do they say here in these vids?
youtube.com/watch?v=mhQmyrOEXNU
youtube.com/watch?v=7j9Xzv9rOCU

Attached: dFSb2DZmcJ4.jpg (1280x960, 230K)

Attached: np.png (218x277, 84K)

greetings based fascist mommy poster. we meet again.

Attached: snd4RkrFl9k.jpg (1024x768, 286K)

Is mummy doing a good job?

mom is doing the best job!

Attached: mPdj6fHW3l0.jpg (561x712, 38K)

sorry

Attached: W1Q8kMDilPc.jpg (684x1024, 325K)

im so sorry

Attached: XVny-BjF84k.jpg (1240x697, 292K)

It’s a prayer from the point of view of czar Nicholas and his family to God. Give us strength, patience, etc. Mommy talks about holding a heavy bloody cross in the first video.

I'm West Ukrainian but i like her. I also feel sorry for her, she fought her entire life to end corruption with little to no result.

2nd video mommy says “we dedicate this to the memory of czar nickolas II

I am hated by you all, for what, tell me-nothing? That I openly called to truth?”

That, denouncing a lie and the oppression of a bloody will..the madness of our days I bravely flagellated, exposing the evil and dark machinations.
What else awaits me? I already don’t need anything else. Not that, which you all dreamed of.

Mommy again “those czar tears, priceless reward, divine/marvelous diamond to the last command”

Пpocти зa хyeвый пepeвoд

checked and shitty translation but at least a translation. also based and redpilled.

Attached: itUadK_Dl9E.jpg (1024x1365, 370K)

>mummy's permanent snotcicle
Never noticed that before. Still love her, tho.

Any phrases you would write in a different way? I was in the bathtub lol

checked and enlightening pilled

>ywn have mommy as Führerin
why even live

Attached: tfw no german empire.jpg (460x617, 68K)

>she will never be your gf

Even Putkin can't find corruption. He is eating from jew pocket. Not to mention he is not idealist like she is.

Can you give me a quick rundown on her political views?
Is she sucking the Putin cock?

I don't know shit about the russian or ukrainian language (I wish I did though), but seeing some of her videos i feel like i'm watching a full blown russian propaganda agent.

All the classical pieces playing on the background and there is always this sort of "nostalgic" feeling coming out of her videos.

Even though I don't know what she is talking about, I can't help but wonder if this isn't made on purpose to make you simpatize with her (and Russia indirectly).

In a recent press conference she speaks about doing humanitarian work in the war torn areas of Ukraine, having helped some children get to a hospital in Russian territory, and that they claimed she was a kidnapper.

I have no idea anything about her or whether or not it’s propaganda bullshit. I just try to understand what she said and why she is so hot

She is artsy shmarty time of career woman. Tsarist from what I gather. Doesn't have much love for communism even if she was attending ww2 victory celebrations and etc.

me on the left

She's a Russian nationalist, a traditionalist nationalist (Russian empire) to be specific. She just wants Russia to be strong, no corruption, and generally a nice place to live. I don't know too much about her but i skimmed through the press conference and got the general idea of what she was talking about. This was basically a Q/A, she's in the duma (translates into "thought") which is the Parliament. She talked some about humanitarian issues in Eastern Ukraine. She talked some about her efforts in battle corruption. She talked about how the west should see Russia in a positive light.

I like her way of talking, she seems like a very down to earth person. A realist as well.

oh no what have i done... natalia please forgive me.

Attached: Sz1g2oUdd60z.jpg (2048x1424, 672K)

What happened to her feet?

Attached: natalianature.jpg (1442x2160, 1.66M)

the wall approaches from below

Attached: 1564230143594.jpg (669x818, 35K)