A warning to all pagans and atheists

You don't get to decide wether you like Christians or not.
Christians are and remain the backbone of all right-wing and nationalist thought.

If you so much as dare to raise one finger against us, we'll cut your fingers off, and make you bury your own children alive before we kill you.

>B-B-B-
Nope. Our relationship is one-sided. You need us, we don't need you. One of us is worth ten of you, and we outnumber you fifty to one. So keep it nice and quiet, unless you'd rather be nice and dead. Maybe go out into the woods and die raising kids who aren't yours like Varg.

This is our movement. You're nothing to us and we will hang you little pagans and atheists with the pedos.
>muh race
Fuck off.
Your "race" isn't sacred, only God is.

Attached: image.jpg (584x324, 60K)

Christianity is gay, Right? Jesus choose hirsute disciples. They kissed each other. They bathed each other. They circumsized each other. It's disgusting.

Christcuckery and the mentally ill Christcucks who are too busy praying to the sky daddy and being cucked to turn the other butt cheek are the problem

Attached: 1559094359491.jpg (960x960, 194K)

Beg forgiveness.

Not to us, but to God, so that he may be merciful after we send you to him.

Attached: image.jpg (661x1024, 208K)

You will be the ones begging for forgiveness for your beholden brainwashed Christcucked agenda to "god's chosen people" and your unwillingness to fight back in the name of your sky daddy. I guess you are on your knees where you belong

Attached: 1546099442823.png (550x543, 50K)

I like when christians reveal themselves for the psychopathic monster and anti whites they really are

Attached: 13346969076.jpg (493x3991, 1.66M)

Once again, again and again, you're mixing up the god that is properly called Yahweh, the Asian god of the Judeo-Christians with God, the contracted form of Godan which is Lombardic spelling of Woden of Germanic paganism. Godan's name was often shortend to God, but remains an exclusive god of the Aryans, not to be appropriated. Judeo-Christians can shorten Yahweh's name to Yah, but they may not use the word God. It is actually blasphemy that offends both Godan and Yahweh. It would seem that Judeo-Christians would want to use the word Yahweh given their obsession with Jews and Rabbi Jesus . It's the name that Rabbi Jesus himself would have used ( if he were real ) and he would agree with me ( if he were real ) that it's wrong to steal Godan's name. Judeo-Christians do though say Hallelujah, which does include Yah, the shortened form of their Jew-god. You will not be forgiven if you again use God instead of Yahweh.

>Christians are and remain the backbone of all right-wing and nationalist thought.
they really arent the only intellectuals nationalism has produced have never been christian.

christcucks need to kill niggers

are there even a single christian nationalist intellectual?
one that wasnt just paid to defend the king in a civnat shitfest?

Attached: 1559861320810.jpg (564x423, 39K)

thats most of their demographics lol

Attached: 1559726144817.png (560x323, 41K)

>this much seething
holy shit you definitely got obliterated by a chad atheist and came crying on Jow Forums, isn't that right shitskin-lover? Pathetic.

why would anyone be christian

it is the dumbest shit, especially if you are right-wing

the universe is millions of years old and incredibly fucking complex, but you're going to believe that a magic jew character in a hebrew collection of mythologies is the answer to everything, and you'll ignore any evidence to the contrary while LARPing as a jewish replicant

you will make a suicide pact with voices in your head that supposedly promised you some grand, ethereal reward after you die, but only if you take it in the ass during your life and suck the dicks of your enemies while pissing away your life savings on african niglets

what kind of fucking idiot throws their entire weight behind that and says, "yes, this seems to be rational and a good use of my time"

90% of the fags who truly believe in this blind faith shit were born into it and indoctrinated, and the other 10% are just pretending because they think being a tradcuck will get them some pussy or make their lives suck less

you spell it out for these nutcases, but they don't want to hear any of it because they're stuck on prostrating themselves before yahweh elohim, god of the hebrews, who is an amalgamation of babylonian and sumerian gods and goddesses invented by semi-literate cave dwellers in an era where consciousness had yet to be fully achieved

you can't tell these people anything without them getting hyperdefensive and calling you a kike or a fedora tipper or whatever meme they've invented to cope with the cognitive dissonance that rationalists create within them by just talking about shit like cosmic backscatter radiation or the impossibility of virgin births

i don't care how clean your church suit is or how often you get a haircut or how many kindly old people pat you on the ass for spending your sundays taking hebrew deity dick up your deluded rectum, because no one who believes in magic jews can really do anything for the right-wing cause besides subvert it

Your little cult is dying all on its own copefag.

Attached: PF_05.29.18_religion.western.europe-00-13-.png (432x825, 38K)

Jesus,
when are you going to kill the niggers

these stats seem way too high lol

Attached: %christian.png (462x1224, 65K)

>memeflag
>1 post by this id

>Our relationship is one-sided.
You're a mistake that need eradication

God was a bottom

Based

same bait thread again

and of course the fucktarded atheists will bump this post to the bump limit

Attached: kekd.png (1267x1600, 796K)

this kiddy diddler seems mad

I fucking spat out my drink all over the floor when I read that third line.

>You dont get to choose if you like christians
>We are vital to society and good.

>We will fucking kill your children and loved ones and bury you with no fingers

Or other Christians.
Remember? ww1 and ww2? where your god failed?

Whites need a better religion to survive.
Sorry but this whole ' heaven matters more than the real world ' thing just seems like a scam/opioid mate.

We probably agree on the problems too. Humans left to their on devices with no system or structure become degenerate and get themselves killed.

but Xtianity? Nah.
Long term , large scale, when the pressure is on. Jesus doesn't save.

Attached: 1557058634599.jpg (641x960, 59K)

Only kikes talk that way.

sage

Attached: XkaaBDQ.png (500x516, 249K)

Look at these asshurt kikes coming to show how much Christ makes them mad. Top kek, I love to see fedoras mad.

Attached: 1534994317282.png (1160x1100, 735K)

>xmas
>xtianity
CHRIST makes kikes and their servants so mad.

Attached: 1555288363169.png (730x831, 314K)

>I love to see fedoras mad.
mee too

Attached: 08_06_026616.jpg (1007x800, 132K)

but i cant hold the shovel you have chopped off my fingers!

Cringe.

"If someone slaps your left cheek, run away" - Jesus

THE ABOVE POSTERS ARE - - JEWS, TRANNYS OR SPOOKS.

IF YOU ARE IN A THREAD CREATED BY A FUCKING MEME FLAG
IT MEANS IT WAS CREATED BY A JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.
*******************************STOP*************************************************
IF YOU RESPOND TO THEM BE AWARE THAT YO ARE RESPONDING
TO A ****JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.
*******************************MEME************************************************
YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY IGNORE THAT POSTER BY HIDING THAT
THREAD.
*******************************FLAGS***********************************************
IF A PERSON USES A MEME FLAG TO MAKE A THREAD OR POST WITH
AND THEY ARE ACTUALLY NOT A - - JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.
********************************2-DAY***********************************************
THEN YOU ARE WITNESSING A RETARDED PERSON AND SHOULD TREAT
THEM \ THE SAME WAY YOU TREAT A . . . . .JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.

>IT MEANS IT WAS CREATED BY A JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.
Only Russians are trying to meme Orthodoxy as superior to other religions and other types of Christianity.