Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve

Why are these muzzies repeating Christian theology? Since when do muzzies believe in Adam and Eve?

twitter.com/i/status/1155465421182656512

Attached: EAkRawUWwAYo9jf.jpg (680x575, 98K)

The Adam and Eve shit clearly did not work well for the Christians the muzzies need to start rooftopping these fags.

Muzzies also believe in Jesus Christ, he's just not the central figure of their story. All Abrahamic shit borrows from the previous generations, more news at eleven.

Adam and eve are the first humans in Islam as well

I still don't know who I should choose between the LGBT or muslims, I'm not so fond of faggotry but I think I hate muslims more than faggs.

>abrahamic religion

wow does it take soo much to understand why ?

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam have a ton of cross-over.

You need to read up on shit

Muslims are a by-product of jews. Get rid of the jews the muslims will return to their side of the world and we will return to our side.

Show flag you uneducated peasant

Actually, initially it was God and Adam.

Just two dudes and a garden. Gay AF.

ITS MUHAMMAD AND AISHA
NOT MUHAMMED AND GUYISHA

fuck i love sharia now

Attached: 1507412982035.gif (230x230, 997K)

Muslims arose from gnostic Christians who didn't believe Jesus was God made flesh but rather a prophet anointed by God's spirit and also Jesus was never crucified, someone else was in his place.

How about instead of Adam and steve
Leftist-Work camps? Sounds better

I hate muslims too but I think we should work with them to get rid of faggot shit from the schools.

are you retarded

LMAO
This idiot doesn't even know that Islam is just a modified form of Christianity.

Why choose either? Let them fight eachother and laugh from the sidelines.

>thinking there are significant differences between the multiple religions of subhuman retards

Attached: 1562703219192.png (894x773, 48K)

fun fact: There is no mention of Eve in islam