Is it true most murders are committed by white people in the united states...

Is it true most murders are committed by white people in the united states? Why the fuck are we "randomly" searching muslims instead of every white person at airports?

Attached: 1564064172217.png (487x538, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coms.doc.state.mn.us/PublicViewer/Fugitive/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

per capita

Literally a racist measurement invented by whites

If you count Hispanic as white

Only an absolute idiot looks at the gross amount and not the percentages. 13:50, 63:34. Which is the higher ratio? Now here, .01% of the black population is arrested for murder each year, .0014% of non-hispanic whites are arrested.

12 people shot last night in brooklyn NY at a block party. Mayor said it did not meet criteria of a mass shooting.

probably because the shooter wasnt white.

We are searching everyone that gets on a plane.

>Jennifer cunt quoting muzzrat cunt.

The absolute stupidity of dumb cunts.

Attached: 1563582658463.jpg (600x500, 36K)

blacks commit the most murders, also regarding terrorism, idiot liberals try to spin the statistics because Muslims make up 2% of the population, and whites make up 70%. Even when you account for that Muslims still commit about 6.6x more terrorism then whites do in the US.

Whites obviously do commit crime, but the non-whites basically don’t give a shit about the country and treat it like some apartment they’re sitting for a girl who cheated on them. The level of accepted criminality within their cultures is absurd. Black kids often end up jumping people for fun, committing theft, and rape. And if you disagree just go live in the black side of town, start a convenience store there, and prove me wrong.

Attached: 7CD0E972-B56E-49E8-9015-BB3F4F8007F9.jpg (950x942, 211K)

Attached: whatisper-capita.gif (350x287, 49K)

> t. retard

Seems like all those criminals are manlets.....could there be a pattern?

You're retarded

No... that’s just how fractions and statistics work...

If you look at the numbers of murders committed by niggers for instance, and then relate that to their population percentage it’s fucking staggering... most of who they kill are other niggers though so it’s not necessarily a bad thing.

/thread

Attached: 0007514045_20.jpg (895x895, 92K)

it's true,, black people aren't demanding the government produce more nuclear weapons

Even disregarding the obvious per capita argument, it's because Muslims are fucking foreigners!

If my roommate tracks dirt around the apartment I'm going to be pissed. I'm going to call him a faggot and tell him to clean it up.

If a fucking guest I invited into my home tracks dirt all over the place, of fucking course I'm going to be 10x angrier.
But of course shitskins don't understand the concept of inheriting a nation you would actually be proud of and want to preserve.

black people didn't pull out of the iran deal

it wasn't black people that started ww2

>Why the fuck are we "randomly" searching muslims instead of every white person at airports?
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Fractions and statistics were invented by the white man to oppress blacks.

>Is it true most murders are committed by white people in the united states?
nope
the 13%/50% then take into account the Spanish, Native, Arabic and Asian.
Despite the white man being majority population in north america they do not commit more murders.

Attached: 10441978_10153350305670773_2863534699265199674_n.jpg (720x556, 56K)

No

Attached: 4B6ED259-7B47-4717-86A4-8D7268CBDF64.jpg (1180x2048, 318K)

Jews did

>united states
>white
>people

because thats false, nogs commit 50 percent of the murders
>despite being 13% of the population
pretty much thr only crime whites are overrepresented in are dui and public intoxication

I think she means niggers but since she is a room temp IQ shit skin from Somalia she doesn’t know what the English word is.

Fractions were invented by sand niggers...

I can't imagine wanting to leave everything I've known to settle in some other place where I was clearly foreign.
But let's assume I did that... I can't imagine telling the indigenous population how to behave.
Why do they do this and how is it they feel comfortable doing it?

What? Hahaha is that satire? No niggers omit almost all homicide in this country. It should be whites be because we still make up the majority but niggers like to be good at everything and 13 percent commits a majority of everything bad in this nation.

Dude, are you having a stroke?

>falling for bait this obvious
summer can't end soon enough

(((German))). Gas yourself mohel

>no research done
>from ethopia and can barely read english
>given a new life in america where its predominately white
>in a position of power somehow and shilling assumptions with no source or factual proof.
you know ((((who)))) is behind this

this isn't even true per-capita. absolute retards run the USA.

Ilhan Omar's state is 89.4% white and 3.5% black.
coms.doc.state.mn.us/PublicViewer/Fugitive/
How did she even get elected when her 5th Congressional district is 67% white?

t.

Attached: 1557821753091.png (988x988, 283K)

Oh but we have to give those poor babies a pass because they just suffered so vewy much and and they're the victims.

I'm done with this fucking country.

Especially considering they can't even take care of their own country. They can't even manage to get past third world tier living.

I know this is bait but people actually believe this

Attached: civility-is-white-anglo-culture.jpg (500x381, 62K)

Attached: civility-is-white-supremacy.png (1080x933, 131K)

>Being civil is white supremacy
My fucking sides.

>2 posts by this ID
>last post was 1 hour and 40 minutes ago

Wait, can we go back to calling niggers uncivilized peoples now? I am going woke if I get to do this.

No, I believe blacks have a true majority now. Don't even need to go per capita.

t.

Attached: 1426419315771.jpg (1686x1780, 447K)

Weak troll faggot.

Despite being only 13%