Boomer republicans bash Baltimore for its poverty

>boomer republicans bash Baltimore for its poverty
>forget that their rural districts are poverty and opiate stricken themselves

Why do boomers think like this

Attached: 76105809-2AF7-4CA9-BDB6-B61E906E63C5.jpg (1125x1193, 369K)

> this shining nose

So Mulvaney Ran Detroit??????

Poverty is more than just a per capita income figure. You have to look beyond that to determine the KIND of poverty an area has. And the kind of poverty that Baltimore has is among the worst in the country.

nobody likes niggers

>Rural area vs city that should be wealthy that gets loads of funds and is yet still a shithole
Really makes you think.

>poverty is the same as rampant violence and murders
k

Do you not recognize a slide thread when you see one?

Gee , I wonder which parts are shitholes ?????

Attached: untitled.jpg (525x447, 119K)

"Poverty" yeah if you have like an offgrid farm and are mostly self sufficient, and you sell crops for 25K a year to pay your taxes and afford a few luxuries like internet you are in "poverty" but you may or may not actually be hurting for money.

If you're living in Baltimore and making 40k and you've prob got a few kids running around you are "in poverty". Your shit sucks and you've chosen to live a life that's fucked up. This is why the discreptancy. It's because there's a difference between simple rural living where land and everything else is cheap and you are mostly self-sufficient and city living where shit is expensive and with people (mostly black) who don't know how to tie their own shoe laces or provide food or shelter or anything else for themselves and their families other than to steal and con and maybe catch some welfare.

SRS dude I remember living in really really really rural Maine at one point in my life and some people there would work at the gas station for minimum wage part time but they weren't "in poverty" since they had land that was in their family for generations and half of the shit they ate was shit they killed in their backyard and fired.

I wonder why Baltimores such a shithole ?

Attached: Hmmmm.jpg (735x546, 208K)

For the same reason liberals attack Rural retards despite having Poop map apps for their cities

So I calculate that Baltimore is 35.1 % shittier than South Carolina’s 5th District .

But Im not grate at duh maths

now post the crime rates

Attached: 1541669182279.png (662x703, 123K)

Have lived in Mulvaney's district. Currently live in Cummings' district.
-SC is poorer than MD but MD's also way more expensive. Someone making 30K in SC has a similar quality of life to someone making 60K-70K in MD.
-MD is very gerrymandered so Cummings has Baltimore but he also has some of the richest parts of the country in his district.
-Outside of Baltimore, I think MD is a great state to live in. Baltimore is a lawless hell-hole and the only people in MD who won't openly say that are the ones living in Baltimore.

>niggers have more money than whites coz gibs.
>niggers still make their neighborhood a shithole.
purely economic conditions, folks.

>rural district is poorer than urban district
wew lad

Attached: 1553276207635.jpg (300x250, 60K)

((()))

Meanwhile in reality

Attached: HV45lkqM.png (680x806, 523K)

Now compare the cost of living and crime rates in the districts

>being in poverty makes your nice white town a shithole
>being in saint louis being paid slightly more would be better
>inflation isn't being fitted into poverty
one of the dumbest fucking posts I've seen on this website in years, it's not even shilling you're just so stupid it's unbelievable