If the holocaust never happened then how do you explain the tattoos left of the arms of the survivors?

If the holocaust never happened then how do you explain the tattoos left of the arms of the survivors?
You nazi faggots have no explanation!

Attached: evidence.jpg (580x512, 189K)

probably benevolent bait. someone else dump images/links

Why would they tattoo somebody they were going to kill?

So what if they did tattoo them? Does that prove genocide? No, it proves a numbering system. Why would you spend the time and resources to tattoo something you intend to incinerate?

no different from the phone numbers ANTIFA faggots scrawl on their arms in case they get arrested.
If they planned to kill them, why give them numbers?

>it's impossible to get a tattoo unless you were in a "Nazi" "death" "camp"
I've unironically met 60 year old Jews with these tattoos.

Why do they only have 6 numbers? 6 million is a 7 digit number.

Ill up you one faggot, find me a single holohoax number that goes past 6 digits. Six million Jews but not a number past 900,000? Hmmmm. Also yeah if they were going to be killed why number them anyway.

Attached: holohoax.jpg (6424x8345, 3.76M)

Good question

Trust me you'll meet Jews that are at age 13 to 16 years old, and will have that tattoo to enjoy their status or at least as a joke

holocaust
>people alive from extermination camp is proof
LMMFAO
goodbye subverside redditard

asking the important questions

Attached: 2525523.jpg (238x212, 7K)

explain this. If they intended to kill them why tattoo them at all?

When were they 60 years old?

Maybe the tattoo represents the number of hours since they last performed manual labor.

they were all completely castrated but we never get proof of that ...

this

i have 4 lampshades with numbers on them

they went to the tattoo shop to have one made for sympathy for the narrative

"german engineering"

Shut up anti semite I'll knock you out

Humans are retards and have been killing each other since the dawn of time.

Nobody denied the internment camps, just the pneumatic bowel exploders, holocoaster and masturbation machines.

Typhus was a bitch when allied bombing had cut off supply routes.

Attached: 1539641216698.jpg (640x640, 53K)

Literally last year. I worked with a 60 year old Jew at a bank. Had one of these on the left forearm.

why not shoot them at the spot?

Indelible in the death campus haha

Attached: 1558279758923.jpg (240x240, 28K)

wait wtf...... actual good question.................. i'll email ben shapiro ans ask.

now wait a minute if they were 60 in 2018 that means they were born in 1958...something isn't adding up

why would they tattoo them if they were going to gas them and incinerate the corpses leaving no trace of the tattoo???

Sick trips lad cheers

Attached: 32327BDF-58FB-424D-95E4-5B22B93DAFA7.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Some Jews got some tattoos. Oy vey!

How come I only ever see 6 digit tattoos? Shouldn't the majority of them be 7 digits if there was millions of victims? :^)

Camps happened. Sure. But masterbation death machines, guns that bend around through a wall, rail carts that tilt and dump people in fire pits, magic chimneys to nowhere, built after liberation - no. Camps, but no culling. That is a Jewish myth. Read your Bible: Titus 1:14 “pay no attention to Jewish myths.”

If kikes continue to produce new hollocaust survivors each years, they better switch to the 7 digits.

Attached: hollocaust.jpg (940x529, 57K)

>Mama said knock you out

Able-bodied men and women were kept alive to work, so it makes sense to tattoo them. Everyone else was gassed. That's why the numbers are low.

All Jews are born with tattoos stamped on them at the underground factory they were created.

Not saying I completely disagree with the holohoax, but this is literally the first image that comes up on google images, also this question could be answered with “well then when Jew #12345 was killed we put #12345 on a new one”

Attached: 485EF8A3-956F-4113-AF4F-B7C66664DE3F.jpg (250x250, 35K)

Uhhh I am retarded but lets take 500,000 into hours is 20,800 days, or 58 years. During a 5 year war. Never mind the fact thats all retarded because they get 1 tattoo and this is a retarded suggestion.

That does not go past 6 digits, it only has 6 digits.

How were they restrained for the tattoos? These numbers are crisp without signs they struggled at all.

Attached: D_X2ec_WwAAukNG.jpg (750x537, 49K)

Again, not more than 6 digits. Also of they got killed an replaced. Why in the fuck do you have that image, are you actually retarded? They should have died 600,000 tattoos ago to get to the next number.

>Everyone else was gassed

Attached: 1.png (1130x1495, 250K)

CHEKT

Attached: holocaust witness torture.png (755x575, 173K)

>hey Hans, we've got all this extra tattoo ink and Zyklon B lying around...

If 6 million died, why tatoos are only 6 digit?

Take a good long look around you at clown world, now imagine clown world with six million more jews and their offspring.

A Jewish person has a tattoo
Therefore 6 millions Jews were executed by Germans

GRADE: F
SEE ME AFTER CLASS

Nobody doubts prison camps. What a faggot.

If the Holocaust is true or not doesn't matter to me. What does is that it has singlehandedly been the greatest thing to happen to the Jews. Think on it. Would they have gotten seventy plus years worth of gibs and drooling hordes of boomers to worship them if they weren't able to cry "muh six million"?

As the Jews seek to destroy the beauty of the western worlds art, women and culture we just seek to destroy what they consider beautiful.

Now, seeing as the jews are incapable of creating beauty, even their women are of inferior genetic stock, we need to destroy the pillar of their mythos.

They consider the Holocaust beautiful. If they didn't why would they make so many movies about it? These roaches consider the "supposed death of millions of their own" a beautiful thing. That should tell you all you need to know about the pragmatism and the immorality of the Jew.

Anyways I digress. Keep memeing the Holocaust honestly. It does the best thing. It belittles and mocks the one thing they hold dear.

That's whats important. To them you could almost say it's like.....annudah shoah

Attached: 1564275185469.jpg (352x550, 28K)

Ok, but what if they just started at one? You'd spend a shit load of time counting between 100,000 and 999,999.
>bullet in the head, or tattoo nice and clean on the arm

if the lolocaust happened how do you explain survivors

They weren't trying to kill them, they were forced to work

They killed six million Jews with millions of survivors yet there wasn't that many Jews in Europe beforehand by statistical count.

Either the Jews did a lot of fucking in the camps,(understandable as parasites breed quickly), or it didn't happen.

He's just honoring his dad/grandfather by getting his number tattooed again as a sign of solidarity

Jews never perform manual labor in their lives. Even in the work camps virtually none of them ever did any work.

why bother putting them in camps at all? really makes you think

Attached: 1563072814554.jpg (766x1024, 221K)

maybe they be faking it.

Attached: 1548821131120.jpg (501x373, 42K)

at last i truly see!

holy mother of fuckek

bomb factories for the V2 rocket and V1 flying bomb required for hole punch entry

the numbers where a reminder of the employees ID
NO. that's just Berkley mis-infomation by OSS

also the camp had to be numbered because some of them had tyfus

>Berkley mis-infomation by OSS
Elaborate please?

Attached: 1549744026314.png (800x600, 735K)

*conquers half the globe in your path*

Attached: crusades.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

>pic related
Fuck off kike.