Asking Jow Forums

your thoughts about tattoos?

Attached: ink.jpg (324x682, 29K)

They are a form of self-flagellation and destruction.
You see a girl when you're 20 who has a sexual fetish for getting "whore" written across her forehead, and then you run into her 5 years later and she is covered up and down her arms in tattoos. That's self-flagellation. She is sexually gratified by being demeaned. Tattoos are self-destruction.
Same thing going on with the men but a little bit different. It's less commonly about sexual gratification with them and more that they are just fucked up people who cannot respect themselves or take care of themselves. Basically they are fucking losers.

All in all, it's actually a good practice to stay away from people with tattoos.

Degenerate.

Liberating

Attached: damaged.png (336x524, 377K)

Is that supposed to be loss under his eye?

I'm not against it but most people get really dumb shit tattooed. Just be smart about it and don't go over board and you're good

Tattoos look trashy. Its for people who want to be "unique".

Avoid the tramp stamp

Degenerate. It's for weak people who want to think they're unique and independent just like everyone else.

Ugly and trashy, especially on women

graphics - mostly degenerate.
texts - depends. Can be degenerate as well as based.

Tattoos are a way of self expression, no one should be treated any differently because of what they chose to tattoo on themselves, even if its a tribal sleeve or a swastika

Trashy. But useful to identify people i should avoid.

>coloured: good
>black: bad
Nothing wrong with $3000-$5000 colour sleeves.

Trash.

in my world if you dont have tattoos you dont exist.

It's as bad a tranny dick surgery
Disgusting self mutalation for the impulsive and narrow minded

Depends, I've seen some hardcore christians covering their body with crosses and other symbols and it looked quite cool

They're rarely original, look shitty especially with age, and have completely lost any meaning. They're for conforming "unique snowflakes".

Tattoos are degenerate.

only subhumans do it, along with circumcision.

A lot of pain and expense for something you'll probably regret five years later. I don't know why anyone bothers.

Tattoos are always trashy, but not always ugly, nobody should have them.

>has some text tattooed
That's an yikes from me.

Attached: purefoyMAntony.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

Only swastikas. If you don’t have a swastika you hang.

Can be good if meaningful, i would stick to occult /esoteric/religious ones
> trash tattoos good
> all tattoos bad
^ both unbased retards

I served in the Navy so it was almost a prerequisite! But mine all have meaning and stories behind them.

only boomer tier traditional tattoos

sailor jerry style or pic related

Attached: mcgregor.jpg (794x447, 49K)

They’re for faggots

>has some text tattooed
I dont. I'm thinking about having a tattoo in place where next to where I normally have my wristwatch. A tiny text, something like 6x3cm
>Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting.

Might as well corpse yourself up cause I'll do it for ya. SICKO

This. Unless you are a high quality male, you do not deserve a high quality female.

Tattoos take half the work out of discerning.

>Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting.
absolute insanity. a glimpse into the mind of a subverted tattoo'd beast.

Degenerate

I've recently been considering getting "sleeves".
A little back story. I've kept a dream diary for the past 10+ years and was considering getting tattoos based on that imagery.
Would that be "degenerate"?

Attached: 1562794269442.jpg (500x620, 64K)

Degenerate. Literally reeks of low IQ untermensch

and why do you think such way?

Revolutionary war loser calling someone untermensch.
kek

Attached: 1562788957678.jpg (1280x741, 486K)

Because I'm smart

well I consider myself smart too and I still want to get this tattoo
wat nou