Why are white ethnostates such irredeemable shitholes?

Chad from Sales here.

I just got back from spending a few months traveling across a couple of the white ethnostates and I wasn't impressed. Apparently in the absence of jews and non-whites, white people race to the very bottom of civilization. Jow Forums told me that white people would conquer the stars if it weren't for jews and non-whites getting in their way, and yet, it appears they can't even conquer meth addiction. Please explain this to me.

Here's what I saw in white ethnostates like the Dakotas, West Virginia, Kentucky, etc:

>whites living like fucking animals in shanties and trailers
>whites living without plumbing, clean water, or electricity
>whites hating on education and promoting lazy, niggerish behavior
>white men pissing away their time and money hunting, fishing, drinking, and doing fuck all constructive with their time
>whites engaging in shitloads of drug abuse
>whites abusing their kids
>whites shilling for (((trump))) 24/7
>whites engaging in massive, incessant (((christfaggery))) while ignoring common sense, wisdom, logic, and science
>ZERO innovation
>ZERO modern businesses
>everyone shilling crappy trades jobs like drywall and welding
>absolute nigger-tier filth, trash, and poverty everywhere
>ZERO jews anywhere in sight
>ZERO blacks anywhere in sight

What in the fuck is happening in the ethnostates Jow Forums? This isn't what you told me would happen. Pic EXTREMELY related.

Attached: white niggers.jpg (1050x591, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voanews.com/usa/un-40m-us-live-poverty
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's how they want to live

Attached: 1563863844412.jpg (900x1200, 218K)

dumb nig nog

there are no white people in america

Looks /comfy/ as hell. Fuck you faggot.

You are going to die in the coming civil war.

retard

perhaps

you seem upset. I'm white. Blue eyes.

this is not a DNC thread Pecka.

This. (((Clean water))) means filled with fluoride and soi

Literally a nigger tier hell hole.

whites couldn't win their last civil war when america was 98% white. I don't think your chances have improved. Why are you upset by the status of your ethnostates?

Do my facts hurt your feelings?

that doesn't explain why the white ethnostates are africa-tier shitholes.

That "nigger tier hellhole" has more freedom than most of us and is almost as likely as the amish to survive the boogaloo

In my experience with working and living all over Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Washington, and Oregon, a towns cleanliness and perceived safety, regardless of income, is directly correlated with how white the town is.

90% white and higher? You're good, the streets are clean, everything is in (more or less) good repair, and you don't have to lock your doors at night.

Less than that? The lower it goes, the dirtier it gets, the more disrepair homes and businesses are, and the more security precautions you must make.

Attached: 1564172186623-pol.jpg (846x570, 148K)

>this is not a DNC thread Pecka.
if there were any white people in america they would certainly be democrats, case in point elizabeth warren

also finnish doesnt use "C" thats a filthy germanic letter

>whites couldn't win their last civil war when america was 98% white.
The side with less niggers won, didn't it?

> I don't think your chances have improved.
Why do you think CW2 will be North v. South again? Are you retarded?

It’s the first step, it’s not everything

If it isnt obvious, the free trade globohomo gutted our industry which was the main source of livelihood for these people. Their way of life has been destroyed by the globalists. Also they are extremely safe due to the high homogenity and strong christian values of those places. They have a "were in this together" attitude towards their condition. Beattyville has less crime than the wealthiest all black neighborhood in america

Sure Schlomo

there's not enough drunks and druggies in that picture for it to be considered a shithole
just looks like a messy lot on a countryside road

>Literally a nigger tier hell hole.
Sure Schlomo
>whites couldn't win their last civil war when america was 98% white. I don't think your chances have improved. Why are you upset by the status of your ethnostates?
Are you fucking retarded? The side with less Negroes won Schlomo!
>Do my facts hurt your feelings?
Your lies probably annoy him

>you seem upset. I'm white. Blue eyes.
Sure Schlomo

That's because all of the nice places that whites built have been flooded with black and brown people now you tool. You should check out all of the 98% white suburbs around the country my based retard friend.

In 1965 all states were white ethnostates, and there was a variance in the quality of life, some white states were rich, and some white states were West Virginia
Then we completely opened the border and all the whites who had any means of prosperity were completely swamped with immigrants and human detritus of every stripe

>Their way of life has been destroyed by the globalists

If whites are so smart why don't they adapt? Coal has been dead for decades. Why don't they learn something else? It's like niggers crying that they can't earn a living hunting wild antelope or some shit.

What the fuck is the problem with so many white people? You don't see this issue with asians. They adapt. But whites keep living like fucking savages. It's pretty pathetic how bad these places were. I would rather live in California tbqh. I didn't feel safe even for a minute in West Virginia. I was constantly hassled by poor whites for cash (so they could buy drugs) and the stupid male white niggers kept making smartass comments about my BMW and my suit.

>If there were any white people in America they would vote for open borders and to give all of their money to shitskins
Hmmm

>Sure Schlomo

there are assloads of pictures. I'm not Jewish. THESE ARE FACTS. THEY DON'T care about your feelings. Why are you so upset?

Only a nigger or kike would just say "blue eyes" as proof for being white.

states like maine, vermont, new hampshire are also very white and quality of life is highest in the nation.

SAGE

How would you, Abdul?

>You don't see this issue with asians

>there are no poor, rural Asians in the world

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

thats statistics for ya. most open border activists are white. i know you love statistics, thats how you justify hating people

Sure Schlomo
Sure Schlomo

Which countries are "white ethno-states"?
Where did you go and what did you have to do?

that image doesn't look too bad, honestly with maybe $5k-10k and a few months of casual labor you could clean that place up very nicely.

>most open border activists are white.
No my retarded friend, that's not actually a normal thing for white people. It's just mentally ill whites and their brown and black masters.

I really don't care about whites frittering away their lives on meth, since you don't have to worry about them gunning you down for the $35 in your wallet like you do in nigger ethnostates.

Chinese live in some of the most brutal poverty on earth. The asians who live here are from the top 10% of their countries who had way more wealth education and privilege than their peers

Attached: 1560227192105.png (1575x1555, 766K)

Stop destroying OP's narrative REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>white people arent white if they support ideas i disagree with
lmao

I recently did about a 40 hour drive across America and I passed through many extremely clean and nice areas. Every single area I passed through was cleaner, nicer and more harmonious than the entirety of Los Angeles San Francisco and Seattle and St. Louis

I bet your BMW is a clapped out 80s one and your suit is a fedorafag walmart suit

That's your argument, Fingol. You said white Americans aren't white because they don't support being cuckolds or whatever it is you're into. I just said that white people who think like that are mentally ill. Being white doesn't make you automatically good or sane.

And no crime.

Same gay argument:
“y u not adapt” “y u can’t complete.” The Federal Government is supposed to protect from enemies foreign and domestic, and tariff good and services on exported job / sectors to make them stay. You don’t compete against slave labor, idiot. And when the social contract that held for 60 years was broken by the monied, landed, and manufacturing elites, shit - you don’t plan for that.

we are in 2019 and you are still surprised how bad your own country is. lol being dat naive

>whites hating on education
both dakotas are top ten in the country in sat scores
>zero innovation or modern businesses
the only reason that diverse states produce more of those is because there's more white people in those states
>niggerish behavior
i don't think i need to bring up the violent crime stats or the test scores again

Attached: cats.jpg (237x249, 5K)

They are what happens after the new is done with you.
Your turn comes soon. So don't look down on them so much.

1 random picture of some run down house.
= all white people

Are you retarded or intentionally stupid?

Fix the place up and it's ideal.

The only Asians who adapted without white assistance were the Japanese when they encountered western technology in the late 1800s and decided holy fuck we better start industrializing before we get conquered

China has “adapted” by enslaving most of their population to make money producing cheap goods for the west and they were helped massively in terms of technological modernization by the Soviets the rest of Asia is made up of almost entirely 3rd world shitholes except Singapore which is a city state built by some of the smartest from around Asia and South Korea because they got a shit ton of help modernizing from the US who wanted them to be rich to counter against North Korea

This

It’s like taking a picture of a nigger with a mansion and calling all of them a rich and successful race

>is dnc as fuck
>this isn't a dnc thread
Nigger wut

You know nothing of the world or white and nonwhite.
The shittiest white places are better than 90+% of non white places.
I've been everywhere man the shittiest white place is preferred to almost anywhere else

why are you making things up on the internet?

voanews.com/usa/un-40m-us-live-poverty

great country

>shithole

>owns property
>self sustainable

What did the homosexual OP mean by this?

>I just got back from spending a few months traveling across a couple of the white ethnostates

Attached: b9d6db15dd1284904094ec0c042f3ccd596ddf16c5eb114d6479820c17fb0ae1.jpg (512x288, 37K)

Lmao, “lives in poverty”. The funny thing about the American poverty line is that if you’re right at the poverty line, your yearly income puts you in the top 2% of global income. People forget that half the world lives on 2 dollars a day or less. Oh, and let’s not forget that if you’re under the poverty line in America, you get free gibs to offset not making 22k per year.

I would rather have a well maintained 80's BMW than almost all BMW's from after 2000.
Boxy 80's style is the best

lol defining poverty by "American poverty"

>why are white ethnostates such irredeemable shitholes?

Because they're not. White people in red states are very nice, generous and considerate folks. I've lived here most of my life and found it to be much better than living in a blue state (briefly, left after a year up north).
I'm only kinda white but I will tell you white people are the best! I have zero complaints about them!
The only shitholes in red states are the blue enclaves infested with niggers and spics, and they always have a Democratic representative in the government who is constantly asking for money and free shit.

Attached: 1564015998449.jpg (1280x720, 320K)

as long as everything was working when i moved in and the house was on 20+ acres, i'd trade my house in affluent suburban neighborhood outside a major US city any day

fuck the (((elites and parasites))) that look down on people living a simple but happy life

is she.... his daughter?

Attached: hans.jpg (425x533, 19K)

The Dakotas, West Virginia andd Kentucky are better than any African country. Deal with it.

Go fuck your sister some more SJW... Oh thats right even the disease riddled drug addicted coal burning whore won't have you. Tough luck with that.

Attached: 1538256765677.png (1257x1568, 521K)

What people in "Poverty" really want is liquor and cigarettes. The typical USA state government typically defines poverty as 130-150% of the federal poverty level, so they give out up to 50% more free shit to "poor" people, but its never enough for them.

I would give "poor" people the option for a liquor and cig welfare option where they are paid only in alcohol and tobacco credits.

That women isnt white.

>facts
>anecdotal.
Pick one.

Fake and gay

>white ethnostates
>anywhere in muttmerica
0/10

Attached: 125.jpg (600x600, 18K)

All the areas that whites make great attract hordes of minorities