Marvel based

Is Disney red-pilled?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190729-031110_Twitter.jpg (1440x2152, 844K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DnMlSVS9hb4
sickchirpse.com/blade-reboot-muslim-superhero/
youtube.com/watch?v=UUbwTT5Too4
youtube.com/watch?v=3cG9xm07SSs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deacon_Frost
youtube.com/watch?v=X7fK77uAyw8
youtube.com/watch?v=BHgKrnx6hno
youtube.com/watch?v=8BkgumzHqiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>paying attention to mousecuck shit

embarrassing. kill yourself, retard.

>blade
i love how every fucking week theres a new superhero i never heard of before, jesus christ

He was already black though. Isn't this gonna rile up the niggers?

Give the guy some credit.. we can only watch reruns of game shows for so long. Have you seen this? No wonder why autists love game shows.

youtu.be/DnMlSVS9hb4

>people
they're vampires.

Based muzzi chopping off heads of the metaphorical blood-sucking jew

Attached: jsonfile.jpg (730x487, 291K)

They do an entire bris milah and then suck the blood

Unironically that would make him scarier

OG Blade with Wesley Snipes is one of the earlier capeshit flicks, and it was campy level violence.

>new superhero

Hes been around since the 70s. He had a trilogy of movies near the turn of the millennium. Just because you don't pay attention to popular culture doesn't mean hes new.

>He hasn't seen the original blade
Was unironically kino

Are the jews gonna be the vampires in this new Blade flick?

Blade has been around forever and they did a whole 3 part series in the early 2000s with fucking Wesley Snipes, it was pretty damn good, still enjoy them when they come on. Back before a bunch of faggot shit and Snipes did a good job.

This guy is an absolute legend

I used to love that damn show along with the price is right.

>Source: some random nobody from twitter

But I'm sure a ton of people in this thread will believe it no questions asked. Pretty sure Marvel already has plans for pic-related (Ms Marvel) to be their first Muslim hero. She's one of the new diversity characters which the comics have been pushing a lot.

Attached: msmarvel13election5jpg.jpg (1400x2126, 362K)

go watch the original blade you faggot

The movies are good. Fuck, I was hoping this would be decent capeshit for once but we can't have nice things in current year

Just goes to show, no matter how intricate the jewish scheme, one white dude can obliterate it.

This, they are remaking the matrix for some reason too, no reason to do blade again, snipes already fucking nailed it, he is blade.

According to "rumors" so about the level of a Washington post article.

sickchirpse.com/blade-reboot-muslim-superhero/

But we are getting a lesbian queen of Asgard and a female Thor, so there's that.

>70s Blade
>Popular

Attached: 1544840624800.png (600x607, 578K)

Blade even did bullet time before the Matrix

have you spent your life sequestered away at a kurultai or something?
oh well, the good news is that you get to watch the blade movies for the first time, it was cooler back when they came out because the special effects were current, but they're still great movies, you'll like them.

I fucking hate niggers.

>angry brown skinned man who cuts off peoples heads with a sword
>representing muslims

Sounds about right.

>trying to ice skate up hill

No they are still retards. Besides Wesley Snipes already mastered that character. Remaking it will only be a shitfest.

Attached: WELL-.jpg (600x412, 100K)

It's also likely some jewish guy at Marvel's way of saying without saying it that muzzies are like kikes that fight their own kikeness internally. Don't really agree with that, but that would seem to be the underlying tongue-in-cheek message anyways.

Not the most innacurate change to happen. Vampires are just old stories of Jews blood letting and stealing children and we know the muslims hate that jews with a passion also.

Unpopular opinion, but I think Snipes's delivery of "motherfucker" might best Jackson's.

Attached: uphill.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

I hope so

One can be black and muslim at the same time, there are millions of them.

So wearing a crucifix to attack vamps will harm him too.

I fucking love the original Blade movies. Wesley Snipes is a fucking national treasure. Also Demolition man.

You must be 18 to post on this board.

MODS

It's even better because Jews are vampires and Islam will save us from (((them)))

And they could cast a black dude and noe one cared. Libtards force racism

Attached: A2CC53C6-581C-49E4-ABC9-B3A72DFDDA42.png (599x449, 473K)

Islam
>the rantings of a brain-damaged social outcast white boy in a town of sand-niggers and jews
Islam
>the only religion that instructs you on when it's acceptable to fuck a goat
Islam
>you probably think I'm just being mean about that last one...
Islam
>started by a hippie, ended by the true face of every hippie, a minor warlord who fucked children.

Not unpopular. Snipes was a fucking boss. Really wish he coulda stayed in the game.

>kills bugs dead
Islam

It's about vampires which is Christian folklore about jewish blood libel and they're making it about muslims.
lol

I did think you're being mean about that last one. Is goat-fucking actually sanctioned in the Koran under certain circumstances, or is it just something that some Muslims do sometimes?

There's even a pinball board for him

Dude blade was actually a cool nigger.

Why does blade need to be a muslim? How does that enhance the story?

Not surprised. Muhammad was a nigger too.

Attached: muhammadnigger.jpg (1125x1500, 394K)

Inb4 Wolverine remake is a kike trannie.

>adamantium trannypenis

Cyclops will be black.

lol, do they not realize that the Islamic world still has slavery in the modern day, and that they treat blacks WORSE than they were treated in America 200 years ago? But nevermind that, D I V E R S I T Y!

Attached: Blade.jpg (352x240, 21K)

this will be great
im guessing vampires will be behind the church, there hasnt been any real religious stuff in MCU yet

>watching disney after their fuckery with beauty and the beast.
its already boycotted from my shekels.
i encourage all the other whites to do this too

Why?

Attached: 1564104728515.jpg (480x474, 14K)

>>people
>they're vampires.
>
>Based muzzi chopping off heads of the metaphorical blood-sucking jew
This.

wtf? no he was absolutely not black.
in his time, blacks were lowest of the low (as they should be) and regarded as slaves. if he was black then he was gonna get killed if he even raise his voice. in fact, there was a black slave guy who get to stand on his shoulder to do something, which symbolized prophet doesn't care about skin color.
this is the biggest "we waz kangs and sheeet" i ever heard.

>in his time

>ruining one of the only good african american MC movies
Fucking christ.

>lol, do they not realize that the Islamic world still has slavery in the modern day
Jews too. Semitics and Arabs, in general. Want to make a dent on slavery? Nuke the entirety of the Middle East.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUbwTT5Too4

>(as they should be)

So, jews are changing popular characters into their "Most hated enemies"?

Attached: 1545681446388.jpg (494x552, 68K)

I remember this. I made a bunch of others too

I shared this with black and they ridiculed it. But when I shared it with white liberals they lapped it up

Blade isnt capeshit

Why is Ryan Gosling black?

Blade, ready to die?

They actually have a well-established African American character, and now he must be made Muslim?

I fucking loved Blade even the shit blood cgi it didn't matter, He was Black it was great. Nothing was because some agenda. I rate it higher than hmm probably all the marvel shite that came after.

kill yourself

Oh, it's another "Stereotypes exist for a reason" thread.

Attached: 1554705827848.jpg (1223x1240, 266K)

LMAO Disney's desire for more diversity gets fucked in the as, when casting cunts do not read the script.

Attached: 1563230141509.jpg (750x480, 35K)

Wasn't Blade's mom a prostitute? So we're going to have a Muslim prostitute sure that will go over well.

Not all Iowans!

Attached: 1537147116030.png (1000x977, 479K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3cG9xm07SSs

Attached: 1554379043879.jpg (184x184, 10K)

In the Marvel event "Civil War II" Captain Marvel has Ms. Marvel run a juvenile detention center to hold youths for committing future crime.
No joke here, just that SJWs can't even stay on message in "funny books".

Wasn't Blade like the son of Dracula in Marvel comics? It would at least check out if Dracula would rape an Ottoman woman after his resurrection. But then he's a half-vampire so he can't be very devout muslim.

They just have a progressive bingo to complete they don’t give a shit about the story or the character, they need a muslim so they put a muslim it could have been captain America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deacon_Frost

Funny how this one stay black btw...

>Yeeaah lets vote against white interests

Seriously how much of a cuck you have to be to actually BUY this fucking marxist shit ? I bet their main market is still white males, it’s depressing.

>not knowing blade
You're obviously underage. That was a super popular trilogy.
Not knowing Blade is like not knowing Underworld or The Matrix.

>Isn't this gonna rile up the niggers?
Yeah lol nothing is sacred

>not knowing Blade
fucking die
youtube.com/watch?v=X7fK77uAyw8

Attached: 44356361488.jpg (1200x1431, 268K)

The exact opposite.

popularity was never mentioned.

Attached: 1392277516593.jpg (563x721, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BHgKrnx6hno

Attached: 1553665589771.png (740x900, 923K)

Actually the vampire myth mainly come from vlap tepes who killed a bunch of turkoid muslims so a muslim vampire hunter is kinda fair

What? Lol Muhammad pointed at one of his black slaves and told everyone I’d they wanted to know what the devil looked like to look at him.

The who??

Attached: 1516466891678.png (396x385, 119K)

>they are remaking the matrix for some reason too
because now both wachowskis are trannyfags so they want to remake it as some massive queer message

The Who.

Attached: The who.jpg (350x348, 22K)

But Blade was one of the best christian movies out there!!! MOTHERFUCKERS!!

No, meme flag. Fuck off and die.

youtube.com/watch?v=8BkgumzHqiU

Attached: 1550389189335.png (645x773, 11K)

>Not watching the original blade

you are a homosexual