Thats right you millenials and zoomers...

>thats right you millenials and zoomers, you need to work harder so my pension gets paid for while your society visibly rots and doesn't let you do anything fun

Attached: boomer pledge.jpg (1024x862, 190K)

Why are millennials so averse to sacrifice and hard work?

Attached: 1357456166220.gif (200x233, 817K)

It's more like no one is going to hand it to you. Arguing about their advantages does nothing to improve your own life.

I work with a bunch all they want to do is be on their fucking phones.
weve fired so many from where i work at that they try to avoid people under 40 now
its like if they dont text every 2 minutes their dicks will fall off.

Boomer alert. Maybe they're more efficient than the boomers who pretend to work for every hour of the eight to ten hour workday? This is assuming you're talking about an office environment.

>Maybe they're more efficient
no they always fall behind
always late to work
call in sick 5-10 times a month
break there machines from not paying attention
or hurt them selves KEK
I actually saw one of you retarded zoomers fall down a flight fucking stairs cause he was texting his gf KEK
Nigger broke his arm
also sorry zoomer, im 40 and Gen X not Boomer age.

Attached: 0000038547.jpg (240x260, 45K)

Maybe it's just me, but the day goes by so much faster if you stay busy with your work instead of fucking around looking at nothing on your phone.

Agreed...
If you ask me the 'best' 'social program' is a 'JOB'.

Attached: i-believe-the-best-social-program-is-a-job-ronald-6912559.png (500x442, 111K)

Entire sweat pledge is a crock of shit and it's people like him that make me want to become a leftist just to mine salt.

Even in a fucking production environment you fucking zoomers can't put your fucking phone down
>zoomer working a lathe in between glances at phone
>same zoomer walking around the shop staring down at his phone
Fucking hell

Nothing worth sacrificing for

Some jobs have this thing called "downtime", it's when there isn't anything to do at the minute.

yeah we can have radios and listen to music while we work so blasting some tunes while you work makes it go faster.
my Jobs not even hard.
I stand by a fucking machine all day monitoring it making sure every thing is going right and making sure its not making scrap parts and inspecting the parts.
its fucking easy and pays extremely well.
working at Mcdonals would be toughr then this.
plus you get bonuses , full benifits, and 401k.

>bust my ass sweating like a motherfucker all day
>pick up coworkers slack
>everyone says what a hard worker i am
>only made 13.50$
I dont know if i can do this shit for 40 years

There's always something to do user.

yeah and during down time no one gives a shit if the text.
They do this shit while the machine is running and they are suppose to be paying attention.
god damn you zoomers come up with excuses for every thing.
its even mandated against the rules to be on your phone when you are operating a amchine and its RULE FUCKING #1
and you fuckers cant follow one simple rule kek

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 1007K)

Society is rotting because millennials don’t work. They go to school for 2 years and then expect 6 figure salaries and when they don’t get them they call it “unfair” and go work at Starbucks for $7.25 an hour

Dumb fucking fellow zoomer. If theres nothing to do you make yourself look busy. Dont take your phone out unless youre on break

If you young punks stopped play vidya game and applied for a good job, then I could have higher social security payments.
You punks don't know hardship. I know what hardship means.
I dropped out of high school, when I was 16 and went to work in a factory.
When I was 20, I was unemployed for two weeks in 1975.
When I was 21, I bought my first house for $30,000... and the interest rate was 6%.

You young'ins need to find the best employer in your area, then call the department you want to work. Call them everyday for two weeks, then the manager will invite you to an interview.
Walk right up to the manager and give a firm handshake, then say "I'm here to work boss." He will hire you, because he knows you are serious about working.

>make work, look busy
Blow it out your ass.

Attached: 1560111694484.jpg (500x500, 150K)

Phones are for break asshole down time means grab a god damn broom and sweep or do anything productive then again I don't expect much from you faggots.

When I was working in a kitchen during high school and college, during "downtime" most of the employees would be sitting at tables out of the floor, or smoking a cig or getting high behind the restaurant. Meanwhile there was still dishes to be washed, food to be restocked, line and fridges to clean, etc.

That kind of attitude and lack of motivation is why many of those losers were still working for barely above min wage at 30+ years old.

I have a relative that claims Mike Rowe is the dream man of not only herself but most of her friends.

What do you produce with a broom?

Funny how Ronald RINO Reagan never ended affirmative action like he said he would do.
Fuck you RINOs and Reagan and all of your affirmative action subhumans, who excluded me from a great career.

Attached: 1563860147967.jpg (693x1024, 128K)

>muh boomers are why my life is garbage
Take some fucking responsibility for yourselves, brokefags. It’s sad when you dodge accountability for your shitty spending habits.

1. Why be grateful to be alive? You gain little if anything from your constitution (especially if your in the working class) because the articles stated isn't full realised in society. There are laws only in the books and laws that are enforced. Which ones do you think are in your favor?

2. You are not entitled to life just like you are not entitled to be a man or a woman. It is simply what you are. It is foolish to believe that every man and woman on this planet is entitled to liberty just like it is foolish to believe all humans are created equal. Liberty isn't given by your government. You have to either earn it or fight for it especially by self education.

3. If there is no such thing as a bad job, why are employees taking meds just to cope?. Employees are nothing but assets to employers. The true purpose of a job is to save money for your own plans of self sufficiency. Whether its a business or speculation. Not to make ends meet month by month till you reach the legal retirement age. That is just legalized slavery.

4. Sure if your mentally fit and trained to do the job then it can be done.

5. That's one of the few statements I agree on. Anything statement I agree with won't be mentioned from now.

7. That doesn't matter to employers. Only a degree. Sure some employers give promotions based on dedication but that isn't guaranteed. There are people working long hours and still poor.

8. There is no point in whining even if your employer is being unlawful. If your underpaid, speak to a lawyer. It isn't easy to jump between jobs. Maybe it was decades ago but not now.

10. Your position in society is a mixture of your decisions in life and how you were raised.

11. Nobody is created equal. If that is the case, why are millions of third worlders coming to the west? There would be no need for immigration if we were all equal.

That doesn't really count as "nothing to do"
I work in a warehouse and there was 3 months where I literally had to take a dust pan full of dirt and throw it across the floor just so I had something to sweep and "look busy" for my supervisor. It's fucking bullshit, just let me go home.

>40 years old still on Jow Forums
Wow i'll bet you're the epitome of success

Attached: 1557338286982.jpg (640x640, 37K)

5. *Any statement I agree with won't be mentioned from now.

I admit many (if not most) millennial's are stupid and entitled but boomers aren't perfect. If fact they are root of the problem.

*In fact

lets see i own a 3 bedroom home
>have a GF
>have a kid
>Own a cabin
>own my vehicles
>own a boat
>own a 4 wheeler
have plenty of money saved up
no debt what so ever
how are you doin over there sun shine

Attached: 88475672.jpg (900x506, 38K)

>root of the problem
>hate your dad because he's old
>don't mind the kikes :^)

Huh? Boomers have always been devoted Zionists.

Exactly, why blame the victims of manipulation? They're certainly not the root issue, kikes are

Attached: 1555695544981.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

job stands for just over broke

a job is not a good thing

Wages have been stagnant for 30 years, Millenials aren't retarded like their parents and are simply offering equitable labour for the pay offered.

>>yfw I would hire a zoomer that did exactly that and train him in our trade.
>>yfw the meme you spouted is exactly what the workforce lacks these days.

Seriously, young millennials and zoomers are allergic to work it seems and always have an excuse for failure.

These people will never understand the value of clean workspaces.

Yes we must acknowledge who is behind the curtain but they are adults. They must take responsibility for their poor decisions in life. Especially financially.

Boomer employees love to shit on welfare recipients yet they are worse then them. I would rather be dependant on the government then another man to survive. If your employer is a woman then that makes it more humiliating.

These wage slaves encourage others to get a 9-5 not because they want whats best for them. They spew this shit because they don't want others to be better then themselves.

People have a blind hatred of anything who are in better conditions then themselves.

*anyone

What state? Im a hard worker and dont complain

Sounds like a shit job.

One of the few redeeming qualities of millennial and gen z is their refusal to do anything for free; making a business out of utter bullshit and doing anything to avoid being committed. they just might be able to out-Jew the Jew. If their stupid ass boutiques and fringe delis can become meh tier (insurance, bonds, etc) there's a chance to cut off the bloodstream for zog and all the mulattoes at the teet

Boomer faggots, like you, are such a joke that you are a meme. You don't understand one fucking thing about reality or modern world.
Be sure to kiss ass to worthless subhuman niggers, spics, gooks, and females/ cunts through lower standards and affirmative action.
Go fuck yourself boomer faggot.
When the SHTF, boomers get the rope too.

Attached: hires_custom-9407414d6e47cacf19d48fe0f70e9c5a14fc8376-s800-c85.jpg (800x744, 110K)

That's basically how I got my job going through college. It was farm work and it crushes all generations who are weak. We go through more part time boomers or gen x who want the "farm experience" or want to work 4 hours a week for their share because they think I'm going to let them sit around and jaw jack or not criticize their shit attempt to follow simple instructions. I tell them all the same thing when they start to complain
>I can tell you've led a comfortable life.
The owner asks me how they did and I give him the truth, but
Millennials just quit by themselves. One day they don't come back from lunch or text that they didn't think it'd be that hard. My generation lacks intestinal fortitude.

That faggot does not have the power to wipe his own ass without permission, while at work.

How old are you, kiddo?

I'm in my mid 30s, dipshit.
Now this is the part you tell me all about my life... in 3... 2...1 go boomerfag!

The worst part is most boomers worked in union jobs and striked over the smallest of issues and demanded raises for their shitty half-arsed work.

I'm 28, what's your job?

LOL 28 and calling people kiddo

Why the fuck would I ever sacrifice for this fucking society? Why would I do my best to help some fucking sodomite high out of his mind or some parasitic dick eating kike?

It's what happens when you act like a zoomer

no benefit

>chef at restaurant
>stupid under 30 niggers can’t get off phones
>constantly ignoring hot food in the window because either smoking or buying carts or texting

it’s like working with a bunch of disableds, god forbid they rip their pen too hard then they’re retarded for an hour

Attached: 1F694A0C-0C56-4287-BE7A-C2FA74F0B18F.jpg (257x492, 13K)

>no such thing as a bad job
So your job is no better than any other?

I work a part time shit job.
However, I worked as a equipment mechanic and vehicle mechanic for over 10 years.
I quit those, because those are dead end careers with little to no advancement - too many boomers - too many affirmative action subhumans.
Went to university and earned business degrees and majors in business management - operations management- human resources management.
Your beloved US Government and nigger President said there are too many white men in business management careers, so standards were/ are lowered for unqualified affirmative action sub humans.
In other words spare me the whole work hard and how to get a job bullshit. I know more about getting jobs, working hard, and HRM than all of you useless boomer subhumans and your sage boomer bullshit advice combined.
If I had it to do all over again, then I would have went the NEET route and saved a ton of money and time, instead of wasting my time trying to improve myself.
Fuck you and fuck the USA.

Attached: NEET Pledge.png (663x715, 192K)

Looks like you should have stuck with your mechanic job and started your own shop. Also looks like you're a retarded nigger who will never stop blaming other people for your failures

>welfare for poor people is bad
>welfare for corporations is good

kys Reaganite bootlicker

Why did boomers destroy careers?

Training is gone, promotion from within is gone, livable wages are gone, middle class jobs are leaving, loyalty is not rewarded, There's no attempt at investing in employees anymore.

Was it all just for the short term profits when they became management in order to pad their retirement?

Typical boomer scumbag reply.
Enjoy your government forced lower standards and affirmative action, while those last.
I'm enjoying watching the US businesses, economy, and government slowly collapsing.
When the SHTF, I'll remember all of my enemies and we will have lots of fun.

Attached: Einsatzgruppen soldiers.jpg (1996x1381, 262K)

Hey it worked for hitler. He made jobs and he conquered europe till the usa spoiled the fun.

That's cool, are you prematurely bald by chance?

>wasting my time trying to improve myself
Oh no no no. You weren't even improving yourself.
You were learning skills to make companies more money at your expense and time. They didn't pay for your education. That was all you. All that debt and risk not for a guarantee, but a mere CHANCE at getting selected by them.
And when they automate or outsource that job, those skills become useless and you're left holding the bag.

Reject the Market.

Attached: opposite .jpg (785x590, 36K)

>working hard is bad because I'm a soft faggot raised on video games

There's a reason why society visibly rots and it's attitudes like yours.

Obviously written by a boomer without a college degree who believes in being a wage slave. Pro tip: Once you get a real degree, and a real job, people stop acting all righteous about work. It's a job, you're job is to produce, as long as you do that for the most part people don't care what you do while you're doing it.

I picked my education based on demand and salary.
If it were not for the US Government and affirmative action subhumans, then I would be making 60k to 110k right out of university planning business operations/ manufacturing operations.
I should have moved to China, after university, because the chinks would hire me, no questions asked.
It is laughable that MAGA retards think manufacturing will be coming back to the USA, when companies need to hire unqualified affirmative action subhumans to fuck up hundreds of millions of dollars, while guessing and hoping for optimal.
While at university, I also was forced to make sure affirmative action subhumans could pass classes through team work.
I was also enriched with pneumonia, which became COPD.
Lucky me... living the American Dream.... of self-improvement, so I can be called an overqualified privileged white male.
The American dream is a joke and a lie told to foolish white men; meanwhile, everything a white man earns will be stolen and given to affirmative action subhumans.

Attached: 33333333333.png (2048x2048, 804K)

You know you're a success when you sound no different than a 16 year old communist

Closer to 40 now kek.

Why would I work for a subpar wage to be taxed to pay for niggers and spics?
Fuck that.

Attached: why should i worry.jpg (804x917, 57K)

When has a bigger in history paid enough attention to not fall and hurt themselves?

What workshop let's anyone but managers carry phones on the floor?

>Was it all just for the short term profits

Yes. Labor rights are on the decline and an increasingly competitive workforce/automation will make things get even worse unless we start to protect our workforce and reinforce the importance of a right to a liveable wage and suitable working conditions just like our hypocritical boomer forefathers.

Attached: 62027C14-4AFF-4860-A7B7-A83BC2CAE5D6.png (600x600, 311K)

You need to learn how to read
Also try to improve your reading comprehension
I would tell you to stop being a stupid lowlife nigger, but that is just your genetics.

Learn mandarin and fuck off out of this country, utter failure.

but I have a delivery job
there is literally nothing else to do during downtime, I'm just sitting in a moving truck between stops

These boomers are liars.
Every employer I worked for would not allow workers' phones on the shop floor or work spaces.

Day off the pillow when? I can't wait to vote in clown world politicians that will strip and repeal the social security act.

Lowlife losers like you need to stop crying about the Chinese taking "your industries and jobs."
The Chinese don't want me now. My degree is too old. Industrial engineering/ operations management education does not age like wine. Those are deteriorating skills.
BTW, I laugh at Murica human garbage, like you. You talk shit about Muricans and USA #1, but when it comes to actually not being a total piece of shit and weasel, then you cannot handle that.
Keep talking bullshit... that is all you are good at, dipshit.

Attached: 1562468880742.png (600x580, 360K)

Boomers don't need you losers to pay social security, we will just print more money. Lmao

Should have stayed a mechanic is all I'm saying. Do you even have any ambition to start your own business or have you planned to be a kike servant your entire life?

Every job I had after 1989 had a private office

>tfw you're used to working illegals like dogs for $8 an hour then bitch when American kids won't do the same

That's what it looked like, fresh out of college and it had a private bathroom and a kitchen

Attached: IMG_20190728_223229.jpg (2592x1944, 1.97M)

amazon or ups? i heard the gunners who pick up shifts / overtime can easily rake $100K a year

I wonder how long this loser could last at a soul-sucking job at a call center like I do and keep his bring your passion to your job attitude.

Heh AI replaced your job.

The only sacrifice and hardwork I'd ever do has to be in benefit for myself. An example would be working out, it elevates my status and makes me feel good about myself as I became stronger. What good does working a mind numbing minimum wage job that robots could do offer?

Attached: D_j00wqXoAEPKa3.jpg (800x800, 82K)

Shouldn’t the claimant have the burden of making the case for “sacrifice and hardworking?”

Why are boomers so adverse to trans bathroom rights?

Clearly the person trying to recognize the characteristics as virtues has the burden of showing that the characteristic is a virtue.

I agree with maybe 75%.

The problem is isnt zoomers it is the society that offers them no future. Why bust your ass for economic downturn? If i could invest my meager earnings into Apple stock via 1980 while working i would bust my ass and do it. But since the economy is in a downturn anyone who is working is a sucker for the ones who made it.

neither, it's a beverage distributor, I'm just a helper

LMAO I already had a small business moron.
I would buy cars, then fix those, then resell those.
I would also work on others' equipment and vehicles.
Your beloved government kept attacking me through - business licensing, permits, taxes, audits, environmental claims, lawsuits, etc, etc.
I did not have 2 million dollars to do everything "correctly" with properly zoned land, environmental permits, bonds, approved buildings, etc, etc.
I wasted a shit ton of money trying to start and maintain a small business - it all went to government, lawyers, etc, etc.
It cost over a million dollars to start a fucking hamburger fast food shithole in the USA now.
Henry Ford would have never been able to get a start nowadays - zoning - EPA - licensing - state taxes - etc, etc would have put him out of business, when he was still working out of his home.
Two of my uncles had their own small businesses. One failed due to divorce.
I went to university for a high paying job, so I could use it as seed capital to try again in another business or consulting firm.
Boomer faggots like you never done anything or been anything. I can tell, because I actually tried, unlike you loud mouth lying faggots.

Please tell me more about myself faggot. You are an internal know nothing subhuman.

Attached: 1562571563935.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Money wont make your happy anyways as all it does is create more problems. The buddhist monks understand life more than any of us do as the marxism that makes people chase money and material goods is pure vanity.

>majority of revenue comes from small business
>durr small business too hard!!

Attached: 1547849087771.jpg (400x289, 16K)

Nope, but keep dreaming, ya mouth breathing idiot.

Attached: 1563550826647.png (657x527, 146K)