Enslave race of people for nearly 200 years

>Enslave race of people for nearly 200 years
>When you stop enslaving them, give them no compensation for their work and nearly no chance of gainful employment or education attainment
>Stop these people from being able to vote in their own interest
>Lynch the ones that become somewhat successful, break the status quo, or try to marry into a white family that has resources
>Enforce Separate but Equal legislation that actually forces far lower-quality resources on black people
>Wait until 1960s to actually enforce the 13th amendment with new legislation
>Divert resources from black communities
>Intentionally flow drugs into black communities
>Be surprised when the end result of this is that black people have a far worse socioeconomic standard than whites and wealthy immigrants
>"Violence must just be in their DNA, even though they were literally bred for facility during our entire history of slavery"
The Jow Forumstard, everybody.

Attached: 1564175997721.jpg (748x599, 83K)

Shut up, you Jew. Stop trying to make whites feel bad.

Attached: Opinions_Ignorance.png (1223x979, 1.4M)

They were enslaving themselves for thousand of years prior to us wanting in on the trade, you fucking tool.
If you want someone to blame for that oppression-turned-deficiency, blame niggers.

No collusion.

Attached: fuck shills.jpg (1000x618, 234K)

>this thread again

how many times does this have to be debunked

Attached: 20190726225831_1.jpg (1600x900, 281K)

>blacks
>humans
Choose one

Rather then challenge this point-by-point, the best refutation is simply:

Blacks are like this literally everywhere on earth. Every country. Every last one.

Fun fact: Whites uplifting blacks and treated slaves far better than popular culture represents. In fact, poor whites often resented the weird relationship rich traitorous slave-holders had with their slaves. The slave-holders treated their slaves like family pets while poor whites toiled away unseen.

Attached: B3DE238E-BB36-46F5-966C-25C7149ABAB9.jpg (1242x810, 299K)

blacks were better off under jim crow

Why can't niggers just be grateful that we permit them to exist?

>compensating slaves for their work
smells like a garlic festival interrupted by mossad in here

Don’t care.

Infinite times. Shills use the same talking points over and over until you get tired and leave.

those fucking mental gymnastics tho, kys op

>>Enslave race of people for nearly 1300 years
>>When you stop enslaving them, give them no compensation for their work and nearly no chance of gainful employment or education attainment

lets kill all muslims

You've convinced me. Niggers are irredeemable, let's kill them all.

Attached: yeahno.png (2126x1553, 322K)

Why? Just exterminate them so that none of us can come back as one if reincarnation is real.

You aren't exclusive nigger.

Attached: race-iq-positives.png (1280x720, 27K)

What's it like to be historically illiterate?

Sage bait threads.

Attached: 1562728382359.jpg (1024x753, 208K)

let me see a crime/capita with race

My ancestors enslaved them, not me. I will not apologize for something I didn't do. Nobody can make me, not you or anyone else.

You want to grapple? You want to intellectually grapple with a GIANT OF INTELECT????

its your responsibility to correct the mistakes of your ancestors.

>no compensation for their work
You're right, they would have been much better off pounding sand back in Africa and being hacked apart by warlords who were never a part of the slave trade.

Attached: 1501216194347.png (800x640, 254K)

They lynched murderers and rapists you fucking retard...Fuck white guilt!!!! Kike

Attached: 3BCFD143-4FA7-4050-9286-07383EB5BA74.jpg (599x394, 67K)

Jow Forumstards are the niggers of jews. no wonder they all act like niggers

Attached: 212443154325.jpg (946x1178, 320K)

>Implying niggers were not the ones slaving themselves
As you all know, nigger slavery was very strong here in Brazil. As a result, we have now places called quilombos. Small self-segregated communities of actual black people (not mutts like most brazilians). Part of their tradition is passed on mouth to mouth.
Ask their elders who sold their ancestors to the white man. They were conquered tribes, slaved by stronger black tribes.

Black people are divided among thousands of tribes and vast majority of them view themselves as completely different, which obviously raises anymosity among them.
They never developed a shared system of belief and friendship like literally every other people on the face of the earth did.

Slavery is evil and so were whites who participated in it, but to black Whites as the main source of their suffering is just dishonest.
They should blame their own weakness as a tribe and work from there to improve themselves.

Nigga u trippin? They didn't enslave your ancestors, they bought em off of other niggers

Arabs enslaved whites for hundreds of years. Boo hoo

This is now a Legion thread

Attached: downloadfile-6.jpg (474x355, 30K)

Attached: downloadfile-8.jpg (474x266, 18K)

>every
>civilization
>on
>earth
at the time. eat shit and get to taking care of yourself, you grievance mongering loser dumptruck.

how do you debunk the truth?

Quit lecturing them. They'll never see it. Accept that their karma is here and grinding them down to bits while we watch. Any other "niggers" here think it's cringe how leftist whites are treating typical whites the way the typicals treated us? But then you remember how equally cringe leftist whites are with their trans, gay and dog fucking festivals?

Back slowly away from them and leave them to God. He's working that racial ass as we speak and this is a race dying in front of us. Assist neither side. Back away......

Ave, true to Caesar.

>Meme flag
>Dishonest question
fuck yourself faggot

dishonest? lol

go ahead, debunk

>Enslave race of people for most of human history
>When you stop enslaving them, give them no compensation for their work and nearly no chance of gainful employment or education attainment, invade the countries they built on their own and claim you have a right to do so
>Stop these people from being able to vote in their own interest
>Lynch the ones that become somewhat successful, break the status quo, or try to build a white family that has resources
>Enforce affirmative action legislation that actually forces far lower-quality resources on white people
>Wait until 1960s to actually enforce "desegregation" at gunpoint
>Divert resources from white communities
>Intentionally flow nonwhites with violent tendencies into white communities
>Be surprised when the end result of this is that white people have a far worse socioeconomic standard in all of the places you forced "diversity" on
>"Racism must just be in their DNA, even though they were literally attacked by every other race during the entire history of the planet"
The lefttard, everybody.

Attached: 1558220542935s.jpg (125x112, 3K)

>only whites enslave blacks

Attached: 24552.jpg (510x430, 19K)

>>Enslave race of people for nearly 200 years
False, they enslave one another. What we did was purchase some farming equipment
>>When you stop enslaving them, give them no compensation for their work and nearly no chance of gainful employment or education attainment
We should have shipped them back to Africa, I have to agree
>>Stop these people from being able to vote in their own interest
Yeah, making them dependent on welfare only adds to the fire
>>Lynch the ones that become somewhat successful, break the status quo, or try to marry into a white family that has resources
They're kinda doing the same desu
>>Enforce Separate but Equal legislation that actually forces far lower-quality resources on black people
False, not our fault they can't improve their resources like we did.
>>Wait until 1960s to actually enforce the 13th amendment with new legislation
What's up with that?
>>Divert resources from black communities
Why did we have to tho?
>>Intentionally flow drugs into black communities
False, they're the one with no self control, double digit IQ and tremendeous time preference
>>Be surprised when the end result of this is that black people have a far worse socioeconomic standard than whites and wealthy immigrants
We aren't. This is in quasi totality due to IQ deficit in afro-americans
>>"Violence must just be in their DNA, even though they were literally bred for facility during our entire history of slavery"
We shoul have gone harder on them. It did seem to work for the arabs. There are no traces of a slave revolt there while they were the biggest slavers of them all. Hell, they even reduced us white Europeans into slavery, yet we haven't completely vitrified the whole MENA in response

>Infinite times.
jew tactic - keep doing the same shit over and over until it finally works

Yeah it’s a hill and challenge to get over I’ll give you that.

But boy, one would think a culture would adapt to their institutional oppression and stress cultural traits like learning a lucrative and necessary trade, accumulating wealth, collective community help etc.

You would think that community would provide prime breeding opportunities to their most intelligent and maintain a culture that would ensure their long term independent survival.

Kinda like the Jews did in Egypt ya know?

But nah. Why expect ANY sort of responsibility from Blacks when you can blame the huWhite man.

Please fuck off back to Redshit. /Pol is for based and Redpilled individuals who support responsibility and behaviour that betters one’s self, family, country, race and the species.

>niggers enslaved themselves for thousands of years
>started selling themselves to whites
>whites took better care of them than other slave owners
>whites were the only people to do something about slavery
>whites forced niggers and other shitskins to abandon slavery
>retarded monkeys expect compensation for some bizzare reason even though if it were up to everyone else they’d still be slaves
>ignore the fact that niggers were employed at about the same rate as whites until they started listening to lefty kike propaganda
>stop these savages from being able to vote because they’ll only vote for more gibs, as proven later on
>lynch the ones who try to rape women while they lie and claim you’re lynching the successful ones
>enforce laws to ensure the protection of your people while subhumans consoling despite having better standard of living than in homelands
>erroneously end Jim Crow laws which were designed to protect you in 1960’s
>endlessly divert resources to nigger communities to no avail
>be surprised that niggers are the most ungrateful scum and that kikes have manipulated most of them to hate you forever more based on ancestors actions despite claiming to be against racism
>listen to them excuse their low IQ and general inferiority because of socio-economic factors and other bullshit excuses
>listen to leftwing retards make strawman arguments about violence being in their DNA despite the ct that they’re the same in every white country regardless of race relations and are exactly the same In their homelands, regardless of whether they were conquered or not

The lefty cuck ladies and gentlemen

Like the truth that they’ve been on the planet longer and achieved less but lefty cucks can’t let go of their egalitarian fantasy world so they don memeflags and make retarded statements?

>nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

The OP, everybody

Attached: 1544073480887.png (1277x868, 2.38M)

Explain Africa then.
>but muh colonialism
Aside from Italy in the 40s nobody touched Ethiopia why aren’t they some beacon of successful blacks then?

>whites took better care of them than other slave owners

LOL

Are you subhumans actually serious when you believe these retarded excuses? Do you think that niggers in Africa who built empires were better than the white people who’ve provided you with everything you ungrateful vermin now take for granted? Feel free to go back to Africa with the other subhumans to live a life more in line with your abilities

I didnt own any slaves.

So go fuck yourself.

Also - nigger males are 6% of the population and commit half the fucking homicides and rapes..

After decades of hand outs and crime.

They been paid back by 'America'

I’ve already debunked it all

>hurr durr the Arabs who castrated them treated them better than the whites who encouraged them to get married and took care of them in old age

Your double digit IQ is showing

>crucified nigger
very good
now all you have to do is hammer nails into its hands and feet so that it bleeds to death

Based op. Lol at salty denial in this thread

>Enslave people since time immemorial
>When you stop enslaving them, give them no compensation for their work and nearly no chance of gainful employment or education attainment because they wouldn't take it anyways
>Stop these people from being able to vote in their own interest because they are stupid and undeserving of the right to alter elections
>Lynch the ones that become somewhat successful, break the status quo, or try to marry into a family that has resources
>Enforce Separate but Equal legislation that actually forces far lower-quality resources on black people
>Divert resources from black communities because they wouldn't use them anyways
>Be unsurprised when the end result is their natural state of poverty
>Be Arab or African muslim

"Do you think that niggers in Africa who built empires were better than the white people"

did anyone said the opposite?

but you are still denying the marginalization of a certain group of people.

t. Salty retard in denial of nigger inferiority

The projection is real

>Jews fuck over blacks several times throughout history
>FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE THIS IS OUR FAULT
Gas yourself

lol you are the one who are projecting on others ffs

who is*

We really should have fucking beat terror into your very fucking souls. Should have killed little nigger children and we should have castrated the men. We should have been so much worse then we're portrayed as.

Attached: 1434779217844.jpg (630x473, 100K)

Attached: 1564318557051-pol.jpg (850x1100, 157K)

>did anyone said the opposite
First, learn to speak the language of your superiors properly. Second, yes you implied it you retard, and the fact that all you took out of the facts I presented was denying that white people took better care of the slaves than other slaves owners, which they did, shows what a moron you are

Also I’m not denying that niggers were marginalised. You on the other hand are denying that niggers are inferior, and all of the other facts presented

You retards are so fucking dumb and your only knowledge of history comes from Hollywood films yet you think you have the right to talk to white people as if you’re our equals

Name a black philosopher.
I’ll wait.

No you’re just being a retard again. What am I projecting? You’re the retard in denial of reality. You’re the one who repeats bullshit because you want to make excuses for your inferiority. Everything I’ve dyed is a fact that can be verified

Your a dumb animal looking for excuses to terrorize white people.

I mostly agree with this. Black people are very cool people when they don't feel threatened (imagine that) and if they aren't involved in "nigger culture" (crack, dealing, gangbanging, etc)
The Jews enslaved them overtly first, then presented a "solution" (Civil Rights movement; burn in hell MLK Jr. Malcolm X was based.) After that they enslaved them covertly (welfare, pumping drugs into their neighborhoods, (((hip hop))), lower quality food in majority black neighborhoods, lower quality water in black neighborhoods, inducing paranoia through media that wypipo are out to get them, etc).

The sooner we can unite blacks and whites under the same cause while understanding that our ways of life differ, the better. This is what the Jew fears most.

If you mostly agree with this then you’re mostly ignorant of history

Kill yourself, nigger.

>muh race, muh race, muh race, muh race

I don't get where are all the hate comes from. Such trigger

>muh strawman muh strawman muh strawman

The fuck are you even talking about? Learn English shitskin, and then maybe learn some history, and some basic logic while you’re at it

this would be a fine observation if not for one, little tiny place in the world that contradicts everything you said...

AFRICA

>Enslave race of people for nearly 200 years
false.

Don’t forget that niggers are the same in Sweden despite no big African empire nor any major involvement in the transatlantic slave trade

then why is Africa so beyond fucked up? and don't say colonisation because A) there are places the white man has never touched that are fine and B) its been hundreds of years, if it were colonisation they would have figured out their shit by now

strawman?

You can't make up a fuckin argument without an ad hominem.

>> if it were colonisation they would have figured out their shit by now

lol, almost all of the post-colonized countries in Africa are still being explored. are you kidding me?

>give them no compensation for their work
which caused them to migrate west and find it for themselves, or simply start their own businesses to serve blacks exclusively.

Blacks themselves and Jews started the slave trade. Whites ended it in their countries while it still goes on in the rest of the world. Check your privilege.

How did others people's who owned slaves deal with them when or if they stopped enslaving them? Such as Arabs?

By banning holocaust denial.

>give me free shit or I’ll burn the country to ground whitey

>>When you stop enslaving them, give them no compensation for their work
>>Enslave race of people for nearly 200 years

humans don't live for 200 years, retard

proof? and you said "almost", so what about the ones that aren't that are complete shitholes? you call foreign investment "exploitation" when first of all no one is holding a gun to any niggers head telling them to take their money, they would be ever worse off if there weren't foreign companies in Africa at least some of them get jobs out of it and companies improve infrstrucure for locals whether its for their own interest or not locals still benefit and third, if they were so smart why are they accepting foreign "exploitation".

Filter enslave
>glowing, Christopher

>>Lynch the ones that become somewhat successful, break the status quo, or try to marry into a white family that has resources
Citation needed

So please enlighten me with some links. Thank you.
Not a nigger, just grew up near Chicago so I've known plenty. They aren't all bad people inherently. When they suck, they really suck though. Good ones are well meaning, fun people too be around. They get loud and they get wild in groups, but that's really just their way of expressing themselves. This is why I say that they are different from us. Different, not worse.

As for why Africa is a shithole, I can't say as I've never been there and I've never talked to anyone from there and I don't speak about things I've not experienced as if I have.

>When you stop enslaving them, give them no compensation for their work
How about 600,000 live's, and welfare benefits that nicely coincided with their poverty rates. A failed experiment, but we already gave them reparations. It didn't work.

Getting rid of that namefag stupid name.

>what about the ones that aren't that are complete shitholes?

don't worry about those ones, big daddy west will make sure that things "will be as it should be". remember Libya.

>>you call foreign investment "exploitation"

yeah, sure. so getting resources via "really cheap prices aka practically free" is an investment

>>they were so smart why are they accepting foreign "exploitation".

don't forget who gave the power to those governments. see Libya again

don't engage discord trannies. let them get board and kill themselves.

65 dead people today in Nigeria is due to colonialism?

Handouts and welfare are big parts of the problem. Makes them act like entitled shits that rely too heavily on the state cementing their inability to ever break those chains and overthrow the real oppressor.

Although I think desegregation was ultimately beneficial, it also caused the closing of businesses that specialized in serving blacks, and were mostly black owend. That, along with the Great Society happening in a few years time, shut down their wealth growth that was taking off at the time. End result, the worst got to procreated and the incentives to be decent and good were lost. Look at blacks now, they focus on imagery bs like shoes and culture. Not real stuff about their well-being. Perhaps the most fucked with group in the US society. It's quickly turnig on Christians though.

>It's quickly turnig on Christians though.

Attached: EAK-dXbU4AE7gyd.jpg (584x465, 40K)

YES!!!!!!!!!! OP gets it!!! now bring on the hate

SO as suspected you have nothing to back up the claim you made nothing says "I lack the intelligence/evidence to back up my argument" like saying "wait and see!!!" India was heavily colonized by the british more than many African countries that were colonized and although its not the cats ass its at least progressing as a country and starting to contribute to the global economy. if colonization dooms countries why are they doing okay? getting resources via really cheap investment lmao and guess what if there were no foreign countries gathering resources they would still be in the ground there would be even more niggers starving and lying around without jobs and the country would be most definitely even worse than it is. Sure Libya is on the continent of Africa but its been influenced by completely different geopolitical forces tied to the unrest in the middle east. You have nothing to back up your points and have no fucking clue what youre talking about. Africa is a mess because of the people that live there, not white men. now fuck off back to red

1 post by this ID slide thread. Learn how to recognise and ignore them.