"The beatles were anti semetic"

Said one of our readers,"I'm quite dissapointed to learn that the Beatles were anti-semites..."

From notorious far-right website stormfront, one of our journalists has uncovered the fact that neo-nazis have claimed the Beatles as one of their own, citing the song "Hey Jude" as a direct reference to the Jewish race.
"Hey Jude taunts the kikes by telling them not to be afraid and not to 'make it bad'. The song calls out the Jude(n) and tells us we are right"

Attached: Hey Jude.jpg (391x292, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpnecEk-jnk
youtube.com/watch?v=f47TZePukuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Despite this, Hollywood Director Danny Boyle, whose previous works include Slumdog Millionaire and Trainspotting, has decided to press on with producing a film promoting this anti-semetic band and its hateful rhetoric.

Jack Malik is a struggling singer-songwriter from Lowestoft. His manager and childhood friend Ellie Appleton encourages him not to give up on his dreams. After Jack is hit by a bus during a global blackout, he sings "Yesterday" for his friends, and discovers they have never heard of the Beatles. After realising the world no longer remembers the band, Jack begins performing their songs, passing them off as his own. - wikipedia on Yesterday, the latest in Hollywood's recent spiel of films promoting hate-speech on the Jewish people.

Attached: yesterday poster.jpg (400x633, 71K)

Remember that work will set you free
Then you can start to make it better

Indeed. The reward for a job well done is the opportunity to do another one.

Baby you're a rich fag Jew

Attached: 220px-Aankomst_Brian_Epstein_(manager_Beatles)_op_Schiphol_(Grand_Gala_du_Disque_1965),_Bestanddeeln (220x293, 14K)

fake and gay
all fields

Attached: 1560804797476.jpg (540x810, 161K)

Love love me Jew

It's a message/an attempt at inspiriation and support from Mcartney to John Lennon's son during a time in which the adults in his life were being complete retards

produced by a jew
controlled by frothing kike demons in a massive UK corporation
participated in chabad led satanic jewish rituals supported jewish mind war on the west..

They weren't, Zappa was though.

Attached: gold star.jpg (300x284, 22K)

Attached: goys.jpg (205x309, 15K)

hey jude
dont be afraid
take nkvd propaganda
and spew it

They are a brand create by the m16 and the MKultra. They promote the use of drugs and were a great experiment.

Don't fall for the rock meme, or the 440hz music

All their song were writed by Adorno.

Attached: retard_lol.png (500x416, 113K)

based and redpilled analysis.

Is there an mplayer plugin that will automatically adjust songs to the proper frequencies? With today's technology, it should be easy to address those songs where they decided to speed it up or slow it down before cutting the record, or where it was recorded out of tune in the first place.

Yes, nazi germany is the girl who rejected jude and jude is in the gas chamber and the song is telling him to accept the gas because he deserves it.

I wonder what they were alluding to with the name Leggy Mountbatten.

Tight trousers, aye?

Wish i have some of that tecnology. I really notice the difference after 1 week listening time to time a song but always in 432 and i felt less stress and tired

You might even be able to force the playback speed down to 98.2% on the command line. But I always thought it would be a fun side-project to identify fundamental frequencies that are within a semitone of where they should be and shift the playback speed automatically. It might require analyzing the whole track beforehand rather than trying to do it in realtime, but that's no big deal. It would help a lot for when you want to play along with something that's out of tune without having to constantly stop to retune to the recording (if your instrument can even be easily retuned on the fly).

Fake and gay. Paul said "Hey Jude" has nothing to do with jews and he didnt think about it until some jew got all triggered and he said he dont care.

Some divice or softwere wich you can auto change the input of frequency, but don't know shit of electronics.

Its a big task. And the fact that knowing the scale in 440, its almost impossible to sing it in 432 or think in it. A lot of brain washed.

Pretty lolz.
I doubt the Beatles were rabid antisemites, but Lennon was not above being quite a mean bastard. Used to call Yoko a chink and he was in love with her.

Attached: 30FD3494-4A4E-4654-B5F9-D4469E8EBB63.jpg (644x513, 80K)

Stawberrt fields, i know that song make reference to the opium, wich was hide betwen straeberrys to hide their smell

It's clearly a shill tactic saying this. The same thing with the song 'Tomorrow Belongs to Me' from the musical 'Cabaret'. I read on a website years ago, may have been Stormfront, that the song couldn't possibly have been written be a jew as it was too nice. Shill tactics to make us look stupid. Sadly doesn't take much, though.

Regarding the Beatles, apparently what happened is that McCartney (or Faul, lolz) wrote 'Hey Jude' on one window of the Apple Boutique and 'Revolution' on another because they were the next singles coming out from the band. A jew walking past, got triggered, and smashed the windows.

>i know that song make reference to the opium
Do you? Where in the song does it make any reference to opium?

I'm a big Beatle fan, the song was based on Strawberry Fields, a children's home that Lennon lived close to.

Yeah, sounds like bullshit

It's probably worse for people with perfect pitch hearing. It does bug me if it's too far off, especially low notes where feel the fundamental, but I don't really have a problem shifting up or down a semitone.

The dank way to do it would be to shift the frequency right at the DAC, but most hardware isn't set up to be able to fine-tune that. The wide availability of 96kHz sample rate hardware, though, makes it easier to do a decent job in software. The early software approaches like they used in house and techno from 20 years ago are all full of ugly hiccups and glitches compared to today's smoother sounds. If you consider how long autotune for vocalists has been around, it shouldn't be that big a deal to do effectively the same thing but without it sounding like a robot. Just a matter of somebody taking the time to put the pieces together and making it easy for non-experts.

Here's Lennon talking about show business being an extension of the Jewish faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=cpnecEk-jnk

Listen to the lyrics, but knowing it talk about opium. It's not about why they write it, it mlre what it say. They use them to brainwashed a whole generation. Just like they use today the influencer to push agenda. Nothing have changed

You seem to know a lot user. I'll need some lessons.

Do you never think to start a new proyect about creating something like that?

I have listened to the lyrics, the song, for 16 years.

Where, specifically, does Strawberry Fields Forever mention opium?

>Lennon was a fan of Carroll so it's certainly a possibly but the amount of bullshit in this thread is already off the charts (Top of the Pops).
>Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
>LSD

The long and winding holocoaster
that leads to the oven door,
Don't leave me burning here,
like you did before

He was kinda based, that's why he got shot.

Have you ever heard about metaphors?

Changing the DAC sampling rate is the kind of thing where at best you could find audio nerds who know how to use soldering irons and provide instructions for modifying popular equipment or selling kits, and even then you're probably looking at something microcontroller-based and doing the shifting all in the device itself because otherwise you're looking at a whole additional can of worms introducing a new whole side channel over USB or whatever and having to deal with endless custom driver problems.

So it's kind of a substantial undertaking just to make it something for hardcore hobbyists. I've thought about going the all-software open source route a few times, but I just don't have the same spunk and drive I used to.

Lol yes I have.

Specifically point out which part of the song is dealing with opium in whichever capacity it is doing so. Figuratively/literally whatever.

You two are fucking retarded. There is no difference between a song in 440hz and 432hz if both songs are being played in 12 Tone Equal Temperament.
If you want to be "redpilled" or reverse the "brainwashing" listen to some stuff in Meantone Temperament.
>but how do you explain why 432hz made me feel less stressed?
Because you're a dumb nigger thats why. Taking big shits in my toilet relieves stress.

I see that you, too, have taken the shitpill. I pity those who don't know the cosmic peace of sliding out a 5-pounder or two every day with quick cleanup. I genuinely feel bad for those guys who sit in the stall for half an hour just to plunk out a few rabbit-sized nuggets, or who grunt and strain on the toilet.

Link? Oh wait of course not. Sage.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Fuck the beatles and fuck every movie made about their music or poos using it to fuck white girls

Listen to this. Who? Who? (Jew Jew)
youtube.com/watch?v=f47TZePukuQ

Hello fellow musician thank you for the absolutely based and bachpilled comment

Boomers are stupid
Beatles sucked and were a manufactured phenomena
Their first show on Ed Sulivan had paid audience and "fans". They were nobodies picked out from the bunch to spread jewish satanism

Attached: Yesterday And Today - The Beatles.jpg (1426x1417, 804K)

Prove it.