What To Do If The Older People In Your Life Are Sharing False Or Extreme Content

archive.vn/8l8pK

It's afraid.

Attached: the jew fears the boomer.png (791x358, 25K)

Attached: ajs;ldfjsdkf.jpg (600x450, 199K)

fuck.

Attached: Capture.png (355x152, 12K)

Reporting your boomer parents to the state is going live

Oh fuck BuzzFeed is bracing for Q-boomer impact!

Q is real, btw.

>older people
>extreme content
All the boomers I know are milquetoast as fuck. They think anyone who doesn't think Iran is a serious thread to the US is an extremist.

you circled the wrong piece of text

kill the niggers
CONGRESS, STRIP THE NIGGERS OF CITIZENSHIP
CONGRESS, REPEAL CIVIL RIGHTS

Every single time.

thats what you fucking care about you dumb nigger?

Attached: jewkikekk.jpg (776x292, 44K)

Was Q user the single biggest backfire psy op the Zionists have ever tried? They mixed way too much truth with the bullshit they spewed and they thought they could turn all the readers into neocons. Sad.

((((((SILVERMAN))))))

we're all grannypedes here. fuck obama, god bless medicare

let me guess, another kike saying
>distance yourself from or disown your elders of they use wrongthink, but try to brainwash them back into the fold, if possible
am i wrong? interesting he doesn't use words like mature, elder or family in the headline too

((()))
every
fucking
time

>It's afraid.
(((silverman)))

Attached: jew afraid.jpg (600x612, 93K)

More or less. Never says to distance or disown.

>Get Them to Google (News) It
>When someone in your life seems to share information that’s unmoored from reality, try to understand what emotion, opinion, or idea the person is trying to express — and shift them toward a better place to get that information.
>“You push them to a better source that is related to their concern,” said Caulfield.
One caveat: If the particular idea or claim is odious or clearly false, it’s not your job to help them express it. “If they're a white supremacist, don't validate their concern,” he said. “But if they have a concern that is is somewhat valid, that comes from valid worries, you can empathize.”

9/10 bait pretty clever

>Buzzfeed
>'Reporter'
>(((Silverman)))

Craig (((Silverman)))
(((Buzzfeed))) """""news""""" (((reporter)))

>cement milkshakes
>hard right
Kek!

I really hope they name the Q boomer in this article

turn them into the authorities, like a good little communist.

How many social credit points is grandpa good for?

tell them to sead riege

Every time

This Jewish demon is complaining that his parents might at as a vector to spread the memes of his enemy. We are running out of time. The Jews need to go

>false
>OR
>extreme

>(((Silverman)))

amazing

Attached: 1536728564470.jpg (380x478, 39K)

(((Silverman)))

Every. Fucking. Time.

Attached: 091e8cceada4e0893f95b9e19a8142e1.jpg (1280x1639, 155K)

okay wtf, is that tree shopped?
god dammit they're literally in the trees

Attached: 1541728820576.gif (247x183, 2.21M)

>cement milkshakes
did his parents get redpilled?

The author forgot to mention the importance of notifying the employer of said radicalized individual. Some children come from single parent households, and an employer probably the best choice if no teacher or other social worker is available.

I guess I never got the meme about "cement milkshakes". Oh, wait a minute, that's the ting where Communists were throwing milkshakes at politicians in the UK.

That Jew must be lurking here. CNN doesn't cover that stuff.

Do I even need to read the article?
"Extreme content" means memes that hit the nail on the head about racial issues?
"False" means something a Jew doesn't want to hear about his fucking tribe of Judah?

In other words, the judenpresse is kvetching that they have lost control of the narrative and they can't put the anti-semitism back in the bottle?

Attached: 1564357083499m.jpg (1024x1014, 187K)

Bingo.

Attached: Capture.png (1000x351, 21K)

Attached: 1563749610995.png (693x644, 92K)

>meme crimes

Attached: 1563749689174.png (691x603, 79K)

> It's afraid.

It's a kike

>older people
>Vietnam Vets

I've got a faceberg, and all my vets know exactly what the jew is trying to do. They're damn near ready to take up arms, and they think it's funny when kids call them racist. They will argue all fucking day with them

Jesus christ, I can smell their fear from here.

Attached: 1510551137609.gif (320x240, 547K)