I am 71 years old. I am a babyboomer. Jesus fucking Christ now I understand. Now I understand it all...

I am 71 years old. I am a babyboomer. Jesus fucking Christ now I understand. Now I understand it all. Now I understand what happened to you. I have tried to talk sense into you children for so long now. To show you the way. To help you out. Now I see how utterly futile it is.

I admit that my generation DID in fact fail you, but not for any of the reasons you think. WE MADE THINGS TOO GOOD FOR YOU! YOU HAD IT TOO GOOD! WE BUILT A UTOPIA FOR YOU! BUT IT WAS A RAT UTOPIA!

>youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1644264/pdf/procrsmed00338-0007.pdf

I AM SORRY, CHILDREN. I UNDERSTAND NOW THAT YOU ARE TRULY DOOMED BEYOND ANY HOPE AND THE FAULT OF MY GENERATION IS THAT WE PAMPERED YOU, BECAUSE NO LIVING ORGANISM WAS MEANT TO HAVE IT SO GOOD AS YOU DID

Attached: MOUSE UTOPIA.jpg (800x600, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuSUpqdYV-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We pampered you. You had it so good. You had everything you could ever want. All of the toys. All of the safety. All of the education. All of the food. All of the warmth. WE WERE TOO GOOD TO YOU and that was our failing!

>WE MADE THINGS TOO GOOD FOR YOU!
correct!
some of us have seen hell though.
;)
and we're more than ready for a fight.
sincerely,
war

Boomers grew up in peak America, 50s/60s. That would make you the rat utopia child.

Some Mexicans stole my license plates today. 3rd time in 2 years. Can't find a job to pay for new ones, can't even look now. The mexican traffic corporation that drives around my Arab owned apartments, giving tickets is going to tow my car away.

Anyways...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22 Jessica Rabbit Betty Boop Photography, rabbit PNG clipart free cliparts UIHere (728x728, 672K)

I am 80 years old. I'm from The Silent Generation. The baby boomers had everything handed to them. Don't listen to them, they are pussies.

Gtfo nigger faggot
Go larp somewhere else

Attached: boomers.jpg (1024x636, 100K)

Born '71 here.
I spent my childhood bouncing around foster homes as a source of free labour for chequemills in a frozen wasteland, you stupid fuck.
Nobody who came after you had it easier.
The rest of us missed out on those $20 000 homes that every junkyard assistant and gas jockey could afford because you let people who worked against western labour gain footholds in the government. Reagan/Mulrooney/Thatcher were the Triumvate that heralded the degradation of prosperity and the end of the western working man.
That was all you. You opened our nations up to serve as whores for stateless multinational conglomerates. You transformed our countries into economic zones.
You sent the factories to the communists, while you thumped your chest and loudly proclaimed your opposition to it at the same time, so that you could stroke your own ego while dismantling the future.
The spoilage happened in the '50's, you are the one who introduced the decay.
The rest of us just live in it.

>The Silent Generation
Then be quiet.

this pasta is stale af

Living around brown people isn't a fucking utopia you dumb fucking boomer.

>71 years old boomer
You write like a twelve 'years' old

I don't believe you are a baby boomer

Nice copy pasta grandpa*

>WE PAMPERED YOU
Same thing happened to you.

You were raised on TV and lived in the best economy in human history.

Fed Jew pills cradle to grave.

you understand nothing, you just had a small glance at how the world really works.

Attached: 1562370015364.png (850x425, 332K)

>WE MADE THINGS TOO GOOD FOR YOU! YOU HAD IT TOO GOOD! WE BUILT A UTOPIA FOR YOU!
>THE FAULT OF MY GENERATION IS THAT WE PAMPERED YOU

>stagnant wages
>high housing prices
>sky high tuition

More like your own parents made it too good for you and you decided to hoard it all for yourself.

Attached: boomer inflation.jpg (1024x1214, 260K)

this, the generation that lived through the great depression and ww2 pampered their kids and spoiled them.

Fuck you asshole. Have worked since I was 7yrs old along with my five brothers. We weren’t handed shit.

What generation again? Get it right!

Attached: F85E8E26-F9FF-431E-B9A9-4E56FDE852FC.jpg (383x538, 64K)

the boomer cries out in pain as they strike your economy.

When is enough, enough?

Oh look, this stupid thread again.
Fuck off, Jew.

Day of the pillow, soon

42 here. I'm ready for whatever happens. I grew up on the cartoon

Attached: TheSecretofNIMH.jpg (750x400, 120K)

You're the rat you senile old man. Go suck your "we hated niggers, that's all that matters" alhzhrimers infested brothers cock

/thread

Attached: freedom vs honey.jpg (720x576, 61K)

You get no shekels today.
To lie your way through life is fun isn’t it.

WTF I LOVE BOOMERS NOW.
youtube.com/watch?v=RuSUpqdYV-I

Basic food and shelter are much less available to the younger generation than it was for my parents or grandparents.

Education is less available now too but you need it.

Fuck boomers cannibalism now!

There is nothing utopian about never having an opportunity to become an adult (or have any dignity for that matter).

And yes have fun with watching the world you spent your entire life obliviously shitting on die in a fire. You did this. Not us. You and your ilk.

Sleep tight.

Shut the fuck up boomer

>The eternal boomer
Things are fucked and it's all your fault old man.
You probably leach off of your kids who can barely make enough to live.
I can't wait for all of you to die.

52 here looking forward to boogaloo!

You weak, old, pathetic coward. Stop babbling about rat utopias. You have the vocabulary of a toddler and I'd love to piss in your mouth. You are the tick on the balls of society.

Born in the 1920's-1930's during the Great Depression. We were the ones who had to put all in the work to create this generation. But little did we know that overcrowding and societal structures would be the end of our civilization. Im 93 years old by the way.

Imagine being so self unaware you get everything given to you, grow up in a white america, live the dream and piss it all away for the next several generations, then blame it on the next several generations for having it “too easy”..... eat a fucking gun barrel boomer.

this. OP is a faggot