I went on vacation in Eastern Washington

While on vacation in Eastern Washington there were so many mexicans. I was in a republican county. We are fucked bros.

Attached: 1524165130-CowboyBarbecue_PG20_01.jpg (412x549, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticalatlas.com/state/Washington/Race-and-Ethnicity
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/WA/PST045218
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just kill them then

>republican county
then they are redpilled mexibros.

That's the Northwest Front.

Eastern Washington is entirely mexican at this point. Sad!

>county is 40% mexican and 60% white
>all whites vote republican
>all mexicans vote democrat
>wow these redpilled mexibros!
Fucking kill yourself shitskin faggot.

They're taking the entire West Coast. It's disgusting. Every spic must be deported or we'll have a civil war.

>muh personal anecdote
just post the data nigger, it's more useful than your personal experience. Washington is factually whiter than most of the US.
statisticalatlas.com/state/Washington/Race-and-Ethnicity

Attached: race map washington.png (738x649, 191K)

It's gonna happen eventually. The democrats won't start it though. They know they'll lose.

>mexibros
leave boomer

Attached: 1561035470633.jpg (1330x946, 263K)

E WA fag here, there are so many mexicans because of the agriculture, theyre usually decent peopl, its the cartel ones you gotta worry about

Attached: 1557366864283.jpg (932x960, 101K)

Stfu boomer.

How are there still any Mexicans left in Mexico? How the fuck do they feed themselves when they are so dumb and poor? Are there that many jobs for their or is it just gibs?

Attached: 1488351071542.jpg (775x837, 69K)

Washington is no (white) mans land now. I live in Spokane and even HERE it's starting to get too fucking brown for my taste.

Attached: 1499052536895.jpg (632x782, 41K)

titticaca reproductive genes

This graphs only compares race against itself you retarded Mexican!

>only compares race against itself
are you having a stroke? what are you trying to say?

Grantcountyfag here, what county did you visit?

you think after regime change, trickle-down economics, drug wars, religious cuckholdry, economic recession, theocracy, insufferable moral posturing, Iraq, trade agreements, we're gonna let you run the country? Conservative Whites have supported every terrible decision our politicians have made, and only disagree with them in hindsight. You had your chance and you lost. The only reason whites lean towards the GOP is because of identity politics and religious theocracy,that's it. That's all you have, and it's dwindling

Half this country used to belong to Mexico!

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/WA/PST045218

>White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent - 68.0%

Not even 70% white. Pathetic.

Attached: Mabton.png (1578x891, 182K)

>Eastern Washington is entirely mexican at this point. Sad!

Is there any city in America that's free from the illegal alien plague the government has forced down our throats?

Chelan