Redpill me about not having a job

Attached: depressedanon.png (383x131, 24K)

if you dont have a job, you better at least have a social life.
like a real one, not online
and you should probably get a job anyway

Attached: 1480504925218.jpg (385x500, 35K)

having a job pays for niggers, moors, boomers, tards with defective genes, etc
having a job makes you a cuck

I'm not working for 5 months now. ama

Is it based

Based Pole

lmao I'll be 3 years unemployed in september get on my level

I was unemployed for over 2.5 years. For a while I was living out of my car but for most of the time I was flatting with (a do-able but not comfortable) NZ unemployment benefit keeping me afloat.

It's actually quite difficult to be happy and have absolutely nothing to do all day. You have to create challenges for yourself somewhere otherwise you'll become depressed eventually. Physical training is a good one, or picking up a hobby and dedicating serious hours to it.

But really you should just get a job and start acquiring real world skills. It may seem hopeless now but you'll never know how the unique combination of skills you can acquire doing random jobs may coalesce together in a future job.

technically speaking I wont be ever able to get on your level, it will just get nearer and nearer but never fully reach it

pretty based

nah don't worry I'll die young

I work but I don't have the golden ticket (college degree) so I will never see a raise or job promotion in my lifetime

Hard work killed em all OP.

What the fuck do you niggers so all day. I was living the NEETlife and it got old as fuck. Get a job you fucking niggers. I swear it's better than smoking weed and fapping to cartoons all day

I'll be 22 years in october without a single day of work, AMA

It fucking sucks. I graduated from a nursing program about a little bit over a year ago and I passed my NCLEX earlier. But I'm a coward and I got cold feet so I haven't applied to any residency programs in hospitals. Been basically a NEET all this time and it's depressing as shit living like this (as a recluse).

I barely get out of the house, like once a week usually, and there's this weird surreal feeling being outside.

How did it get old for you? Don't enjoy vidya?

i have been employed since 2011. Right outta the university. 'm gonna invest my money next month to start living off the grid. Working has to be a means to an end. Men need to work or be productive in some way. Real men at least.

You'll be 35 working at McDonald's eventually. Get a job nigger. It takes a while to move up. You don't become boss in a week.

>Coming up on twenty six years without a job.
You fucking amateur.

You can only beat call of duty so many times user.

Vidya gets stale after a while but I enjoyed it from time to time.
I'm older than that, also why would I?

I got into thru hiking so I spend most of my time innawoods. Honestly not everyday is fun but the sort of lifestyle is a thousand times more satisfying than working some shit job in some shit town going to the same places and seeing the same people all the time.

Only those with the soul of the Brahmin can make the most of NEEThood. I'm sorry you are low-casted, but try to act honorably and you will eventually, perhaps not in this life but soon, attain the self control and creativity required to be a TRuNEET.

This. 28yo who bounced between college, service jobs, NEETdom and self study. I'm interviewing with an animation company for an IT position w/out a degree just because of my oddly diverse skill set. Keep working jobs and eventually you can talk your way into a decent gig if you're lucky. The slog is real though.

I like having money too much to live the neet life. What do you guys do to make a living? Crime? Do you get Autismbux?

Attached: chicken attacks a timid bear.gif (313x238, 4M)

it forces you to come up with clever ways to save and make money which may result in you not needing to work (at least not as much) in the long run

Attached: 1564327432172.jpg (1270x1000, 337K)

how do NEETs live and eat? Seriously asking.
Do you leech of friends and family, live off of gibs, etc? I'd assume gibs only goes so far if you're white -- from the single mom's I've known, they say the social workers will do everything they can to fuck you over or deny you benefits. And if you're white, forget about getting mental disability.

Attached: GDAMN.jpg (1000x1499, 428K)

Either that or shoplifting

I envy you. I dream about NOT working... I started to work when I was 15 and the longest time out of work I had since then was 2 months ... I would love to take 2-3 years off... Just doing nothing and not worrying about living expenses... Just to live a life. But it's not possible, I can't afford that...

Been out of work for a month now
I at least have rent money, but my auto draft on car insurance is going to overdraft my account. I have filled out a ridiculous amount of job applications and have gotten one place to respond back and it’s a restaurant run and employed soley by niggers, so I’ve blown it off. Please fucking kill me, it’s so disheartening to not get a single call back from entry level warehouse or labor jobs.

you should be saving 50% of your paycheck at least
otherwise you're no different from a nigger or a woman

Do you live paycheck by paycheck? Try to invest your money since you work so much.

>I barely get out of the house,
Me too. But I work full time remotely ... Forgetting how to talk because we use text messages at work .

The issue is the centre and right do not pay our activists to do activism, the left do, and they rile up the unemployed to be on their side too.

I earn $125kpa effortlessly, and it irks me that if I work harder for more I pay more taxes, I already get double taxed as I have my name registered as a corporation due to insurance reasons, so I wage myself from that. Paying income tax twice. Tax here is like 40 cents on the dollar. If I work harder I make less.

So now I want to check out. The dole here is $39kpa. I own a mine that has $120 per hour--with hand tools, more should I upgrade the set up--income. It is illegal to mine in my country with power tools unless you're a mining corp with the right licenses and bribes to the ruling elites.

So I'm considering dropping off the grid, illegally mining, and stashing away my ill gotten gains while living off of welfare for a few years. I don't want to pay tax when my tax goes to the far left, even though the right are in government here all states and local areas and all the little kangaroo courts and tribunals they have set up and ALL the government grant recipients out there are fucking outright Marxists.

It seems the only winning move is not to play, so I intend on becoming long term unemployed. I'll ferret away my actual secret earnings for my children and grandchildren.

If not for having nice shitty trash food and the internet I'd love to just live on an island and harvest for my shit.

Search thrift store and used book stores for books. Find and collect rare and valuable books. Sell them when I'm done. Read books. Wouldn't call it work since I enjoy the fuck out of it. Money is just incidental. I live on about 12,000$ a year total. Food and housing. I occasionally supplement income with fairly high stakes poker. I have no TV. I use a prepaid phone with cards rather than a plan. I don't go to restaurants. Cook all my own food. Take public transportation. Etc, etc.

Get a job

Should not have to convince or redpill you to do that, if you don't you're a weakling

Junk food and the internet are overrated
>if you don't you're a weakling
t. boomer faggot

turning 29 never had a full time job
nearly drank myself to death out of boredom

stuck in the country where there's nothing to do

i hate it, its not how i wanted to live but that just happened. i can't even get myself to get out of bed anymore.

>weakling detected

>The dole here is $39kpa
nah, try 12k

Take welfare cheque, don't use it on drugs. Buy food, wash clothes, pay rent/internet. Buy 1 videogame a month.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 7K)

sorry you sad cunt
at least you people give us good shit posting

Give me one reason why I'm a weakling for not waging my ass off
I know that feel, just rest some more and stop thinking user.

how do you even get a welfare cheque? last time i tried they basically said fuck off because i was a healthy working age white male.

How do you guys pay the rent or buy food?

Please show yourself out, sardinenigger.

based
God be with you brospeh and good fortune for your bloodline

i work as less i can , but i worry about money but now im getting very skilled in savings, i barely spend money , only things i need
i know i will never be rich , and cause time is a form of being rich

and i never get bored with free time... its when the inspiration for adventure comes

Get a job faggot. If you post here then you must not be THAT dumb. We need people like you to help the community, be an economic provider, build families, benefit their community, and be someone other than video game playing lowlife shawdow

being jobless is only based if you're self-sufficient

Thanks yo'all for the positive and your own experience feedback. We all gonna do it at the end.

I can't, its too much for me, at the end it all doesn't matter anyways.

You don't or you leech off someone
Nice argument
You say we need this and that, now tell us the why. There's no reason, user.

Norwegian on vacation taking gibs from the government am i right? No way a spaintard could not work and not starve to death

Learning baking, cooking, gardening, photography and just got my C2 german certificate. But I'm sure looking at Mr. Shekleberg's new boat is so fulfilling, maybe he'll let you on it one day.

On one hand, you aren't a part of "the machine".
On the other hand, you're a poor faggot.

>If you post here then you must not be THAT dumb

Attached: 1559476758760.png (1367x2048, 3.78M)

based thru hiker.
- AT 2017

It's bad. Family puts pressure on you and you feel times flying by and you're not learning nothing new. Some days ago I tried to sell brigadeiros on the street, but nobody buyed from me! That made me sad, I was on good clothes and shit, too good looking actually, maybe people thought it was a internet prank, I don't know. It's hard to be handsome and autistic NEET.

Attached: 1561735393495.png (540x720, 492K)

I haven't worked for 16 years, fucking amateur.

The truth is life is fine, perfectly fine without a job.
But you need a hobby, more like 10 hobbies.
boredom becomes your number one enemy after a time.
You'll need someone to talk to from time to time, but a social life isn't necessary.
It's not for me at least, but I prefer to be alone.
I'm not a socially awkward person, I can talk to anyone anywhere, if you're a person who can't, your experience may differ from mine.

I live off an annuity, so my money doesn't come from a source that can make me feel guilt for living off of it.
I could see a person living off neet bucks feeling like a massive piece of shit, and being depressed.
This is something I'm able to avoid altogether because a person put me in this situation.

In short, if you want to live this life, and not an hero.
Stay busy.
Live within you means, and don't develop a habit you can't afford.
have a relationship with your family.
Don't have a relationship with anyone that drags unnecessary bullshit into your life.
pursue a relationship with whatever gets your junk hard/wet.
If the relationship makes you unhappy, end it, and start over.

The most important thing is to be happy with the person you are.
If you hate yourself, change your shit up.

Attached: 7daR5lL.png (478x683, 359K)

>rig the game
>wages stagnate, cost of living at all time high
>no avenue to contribute to society
>no means to actually start families
>why doesn't society work anymore????

the people that make it are really the exception to the rule at the moment here

all people say im dumb , they actually enter in my head to figure out, gonna start making some traps...

I'm 28 and worked just under a total of 2 years throughout my lifetime. I had a 4 month job that just ended last week. Back to being a NEET again for the foreseeable future.

working blows but money is better and the shame I felt about having no money or job was making me really depressed

Smoking weed and fapping to cartoons is way better than wageslaving for kikes. I unironically hope I am in an accident that puts me on disability because working makes me want to die. Modern jobs are unrewarding slogs with garbage pay, and the only way to get a raise involves getting another job. Fuck kikes and fuck boomers for opening their assholes up for jews and calling it "work ethic."

Now go ahead and try that when 90% of your paycheck goes to rent and utilities.

Here's the redpill so far:
Being a wageslave is much better than NEET life but both suck.

Feel bad for ya user, But we're all fucked anyways, do you have discord?

Boy it sure must be nice not having to work when you get money handed to you, I’m so sick of you fucking faggots on here

I'm at work now. Gotta leave the break room though.

Based

My mother has been unemployed since 2008 AMA

It's fucking shit
I inherited some money so it's not too bad, but you get too many stupid ideas
Almost fried my brain to shit with shrooms this weekend. Felt like I was about to be "unplugged" and was kinda having spasm for half an hour

Depends on what kind of cards are in your hands. Varying in how much you live on or strive to live off of, instead of saying your unemployed you can say your retired instead.

That mu muh makes me happy.

Attached: retarded.jpg (277x185, 12K)

It's fun for a few month's if you saved some money but gets old real fast once you run out.

makes me want to kill myself after about a month
hard drinking and isolation is only broken up by my job

Attached: 1560099078120.png (500x488, 143K)

so sorry that my inability to have a fucking right arm offends you.

Attached: 1358341354362.png (400x300, 53K)

Nigger you have to call them first. You can’t fill out the online Jew forms and expect a career opportunity to knock on your door. Man up and give them a call. Ask to schedule an interview, ask about the job, be genuine and polite.

being doing this since my 18's , its being working since, you not rich if you dont have time for adventure...

i work for my inspirations and lucid dreams
work for my imagination basicaly

I can't say a whole lot about not having a job (periods in my life like that tended to be apocalyptically boring if you couldn't find something reliable to distract you), but living at night is something I've tried multiple times, and you never don't wake up at least a little wrong. I would not recommend it.

I'm 24yo and literally never had a job

Ever thought about getting into surfing or fishing? Both are completely free where I live.

>bro

Attached: 1563060156461.jpg (586x524, 42K)

it's fucking bliss for about a month then you start to want to kill yourself pretty fast

It's awful and made worse by the tedious process to acquire one, knowing you need money unless you plan on killing yourself by the time you're 40

Furthermore each day over 25 you can physically feel your youth slipping away- men actually do have a biological clock, but instead of it telling them "get knocked up" it says "do something with your life, faggot". Just so you can feel like all the time you spent in highschool being a pussy loner, and all the time you spent in college (when you actually went to college and weren't on the verge of dropping out) wasn't a total fucking waste.

Flag checks out

This is good advice, thanks.

Boo fucking hoo you goddamned faggot you lose an arm and 16 years later you still leech off some settlement?

I was very stressed out at my job and so I took 7 months off. At the time I was only planning on taking 1 months off, as I only had 2 months of living expenses saved up, but I couldn't bare to go back to work, so the 1 month turned into seven and just lived off my credit card. At the end of the seven months I was ready to go back to work. Well, more like I had to, because I was about to reach my CC limit of 10k. I also gained 15lb of fat during that time. But, I also regrew quite a bit of hair by the end of those 7 months, which was super nice. Like time reversed on my head by nearly a decade. Now Ive been back at the job for 3 months and Im starting to lose everything I gained, and I desperately want to quit. The only reason I like that job is the social aspect of it, and hate literally every other part of it. But alas I have little discipline to become anything other than a wage slave as I have the attention span and focus of a goldfish.

Just to further reinforce how pathetic you are, retards with Down syndrome can hold jobs

I’m 19 and managed to get on the dole. Fake Autism works wonders with normies.

Incidentally, most people with down syndrome have two arms.

I'm medically retired from the military and I'm on disability for issues stemming from my service and beyond. I want to get back into the work force but its daunting and I feel guilty sometimes.

I'm 28 and I've never worked. I pretty much gave up after I couldn't even get that one job working with retards. I don't know how much lower I can actually lower my standards.

substitute teacher here. been on summer break since beginning of june, supposed to start back in a couple weeks. time has flew by but have been enjoying time not having to work. its almost criminal that we have a system that demonizes not working. my cousin does hvac work and works 12 days in a row followed by 2 days off, rinse, repeat. could probably go more time off but its nice to be of service, some how.

My cycle usually goes like this:
>have a job for about 6-9 months.
>save as much as I can.
>quit (often out of frustration)
>live the NEET life for 3-6 months or until I run out of money.
>get another job and the cycle repeats.

life without work is so much better , you get bored cause

ou need money , lack of money makes you bored cause you cant move that much

and so many good things to buy like nice news clothes and so many other stuff

Your the type of person that should be moving to the USA to make bannnnk.

I’m 24 and I’m a year out of an expensive east coast media school. Had a job for a crazy boomer that paid pretty well and got me tons of free shit. Leased a car and have a ton of film gear. Find yourself a rich boomer to do techy computer shit for him. It’s magician type shit for him. Be a contractor or take a part time job and freelance for the other 10-25 hours. Don’t be a wage cuck, turn your hobbies into side shit that gets you paid.