ETHNOSUPERSOLDIERS: PROJECT SALAMANDER

I am currently working on creating the foundation for creating supersoldiers for the ethnostate. I made a 3200 word document entailing the approximate genetic and metabolic changes required in order to create der ubermensch. Consider this the epilogue to the book i plan on writing which will effectively be " how to create a Supersoldier101 ". It will include; a list every gene required, all genetic circuits written in cello, a compiled genome of the organism, all equipment to manufacture said organelle, and the complete method to do so. THIS IS NOT A LARP. i expect alot of shills and glowniggers will swarm this thread . BEWARE.

unless you have a criticism of a specific fact outlaid in the paper, do not vaguely accuse me of larping, this outs you as a clear shill.

here is the paste bin :
pastebin.com/1yqZ5THg

if you wish to donate to the project, i accept bitcoin : 1NZmpZXWR43dCCDL2tDujhdom1iNiD5v3H

if you wish to keep in contact with me here is my qTox (qtox.github.io/) : 566875FE97D089C741E8E0A310D571938226891B2DEE4DF490C4CD56A07518712E1F94EFC9CD

Attached: download (87).jpg (1920x1082, 196K)

Dude i was Just thinking about this stuff you have posted these before right?

here is the document as a jpeg is you dont wish to visit the pastebin website

Attached: DERUBERMENSCH.jpg (1901x2264, 1.61M)

posted what before? this thread yes i have. but this is the first time ive given my btc address and the qTox

Just some food for thought, your approach to this is somewhat flawed. Genes from foreigner organism cannot simply just be inserted into the human genome like you can with bacteria. It's still mostly unknown how genetic code translates into actual instructions and what affect order has on the process. The most ideal approach to such an undertaking would be to conduct several base pair edits at a time.

No thanks, I'll just wait for china to finish their gene editing and beastmen experiments and adopt some cat and dog girls.

>der ubermensch

Attached: 1564024892451.jpg (621x621, 159K)

One second thought having actually read some of the pastebin i have to say it's pretty fucking stupid. This is akin to some fan fiction, almost schizo tier.

>Vitamin D will be produced using UV from Cerenkov radiation from the strontium 90.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Attached: 1562890569716.jpg (563x651, 226K)

i understand thats why im programming it in cello

I mean if you're serious then at least take a realistic approach, 95% of the stuff you stated are physically impossible.

like what? what exactly is physically impossible, be specific

Are you the same user who wrote the orange-skin martian genemods thread?

>live on mars and the vacuum of space
Physically impossible

>I propose the creation of an artificial organelle which metabolises beta decay of strontium 90 to produce atp
That's not remotely how that works, ATP works by cycling the phosphorous group. The breaking of the bond is what gives off the energy. Beta decay is a stray electron and has nothing to do with ATP

>the entire section labeled 9
This is just retarded

>the entire section labeled 11
this is just as retarded

>will be able to produce atp and organic molecules by utilising the nuclear decay of strontium 90 which produces high energy free electrons
Same as before

I also don't think you understand that beta and gamma decay directly destroy DNA. Overall, think of something else man. This is all just illogical.

3200 words, wowee aren’t you a big boy

come back with results or fuck off stop spamming this board, why are you even here

it just proves you re a complete buyllshit artist and just here for the attention

last thread yopu literally said you wanted your soldiers to run at the enemy tanks, machineguns, and acp with knives, just fuck off

Attached: 1557097343357.jpg (124x124, 3K)

1. state specifically why my modifications arent comprehensive enough to make a vacuum resistant organism.
2. hur dur you fucking mong, there are bacteria which are able to recycle atp using free electrons ONLY. i even state them in the doc.
3. be specific
4.be specific
5. same as reply 2.
6. so does oxygen and oxidation, but our cells are able to make atp regardless, i will similarly be making the radioactive decay occur away from the nucleus and increasing dna repair mechanisms to cope with the radiation which leaks from organelles

>Consider this the epilogue to the book i plan on writing which will effectively be " how to create a Supersoldier101 ".

yes

Hey guys I'm resurrecting Hitler. Want to give me some shekles?

did u not fucking read i am constructing a NEW metabolism not just expecting strontium to run atp recycling in mitochondria, i am creating a NEW organelle capable of using the free electrons from decay to recycle it just as geobacter does but a different source of electrons

did u not fucking read my comment i said i am constructing a NEW supersoldier hurrrrrrrrr

>he thinks beta decay won't nuke his retarded bacteria organelle