Mixedrace Jow Forumsack AMA. /Shitskin/ edition

So I'm a 25 year old male and I just realized I have real self image issues. I'm mixed race and always felt like an outsider. Growing up I'd hate that I looked adopted next to my parents. I hate how ambiguous I look, like I'm not part of any culture. IM A FUCKING ALIEN!

(I AM HALF BLACK HALF FILIPINO BTW)

I'm jealous of monoracials, White, Black, Asian, Arabic....
>I AM CONSUMED BY HATRED FOR WHITE PEOPLE THAT HAUNTS ME ALL THE FUCKING TIME
I HAVE DISGUSTING DARK FANTASIES ABOUT FORCING RANDOM WHITE GIRLS
>I'M SICK OF THINKING LIKE THIS.... FEELING LIKE A MONSTER

I look like a twisted fucking demon faced thing.

I find myself wanting to shit on monoracial people. I FEEL ROOTLESS AND DEAD INSIDE...... I wish people will understand this painful feel! I am a good person.

I feel like this is really hurting my confidence and my ability to function in life. To get what I want. A number of really attractive Latina women have shown interest in me over the past year, but I'm still taken aback by it. I can't comprehend that they find me attractive. I feel like an outsider alien freak wherever I go and very often disconnected from everyone. Just B/C I don't have a real culture/ethnicity as a basis for my identity. I feel like ethnic identity is something many take for granted, especially Whites.

THIS IS WHY I HATE WHITE PEOPLE SO MUCH
NOT HAVING TO EVEN THINK ABOUT IT
JUST BEING PART OF A GROUP AND FEELING SAFE

Am I ok, Jow Forums??

Attached: ethnic feels.jpg (320x320, 28K)

my black dad looks alpha and cool and calm

i look like alien trash

my mother is an attractive Filipina normal woman

i look like a monkey next to her

Why single out white people to hate?

Attached: C7Jb18YUwAEw_r3.png (1200x992, 144K)

my fuckoing sister who looks like a filipina and almost hot is dating a white man who just wants to bang her

its so humiliating

if ur not whye or black, ur a fucking loser

white fucking guys are so fucking lucky

i would chop my own cock off to be as sexy for girls as even average white guy is

u have to be a 10/10 poc to equal an average fucking white boi

If I, a Nazi had my way racemixing would be illegal, my miscegenating co-ethnics disgrace the huwite race with their degeneracy

Attached: 1553953026419.png (500x500, 246K)

I want to bang all the white grls and leave them fucking with herpes and sad and your dirty shitrace humiliated.

i fucking hate white ppl dog u don't even know i just want u to HURT so bad.

promise bitch it's coming, white genocide is my fetish

sorry bros i got mad

Doesn't this contradict what you were building towards previously? You aren't going to climb out of this hole via flailing aggression

Attached: 1563718453172.jpg (375x375, 34K)

SORRY BITCH but now ts a brown mans time to shit on a whte girl and make master white man cry lke a baby

fuck u for questioning my choicses

Take it easy my friend, you're still a human being and you deserve some self respect. Take it easy on this website for a while and work on your mental health. Take care! :)

this site is true, i know i suck dick

white ppl are fuckoing better but i still hate u for being born so lucky to be amazing like that

i just want to fuck white girls and die

Attached: 1562532810036.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

u don't intimidate me I know ur a fucking loser 2 just like me

asshole

Thats easy bro just take a break from this site and get yourself a fat white bitch. She can be white if she is in your legue you know what im saying? Like you're probably not going to get a model is all im saying. Like, do some realistic self assessment most of these guys are trolls who want you to hate yourself. Take a break, maybe lift some weights and hang out with friends, sober up, DO ANYTHING other than what you're doing now. And get your fucking brain scanned,

Stfu up faggot nobody cares. I'm a 56% face, half white and half everything else.

NO
ONE
CARES

Be a fucking man, learn to make your way in this world. Latch on to an American identity not a racial one, remembering that this country should be 90% white. Act white.

>A number of really attractive Latina women have shown interest in me over the past year
Well it seems you aren't ugly, you'll be fine.
I'm a hapa so I can relate with you somewhat

>A number of really attractive Latina women have shown interest in me over the past year, but I'm still taken aback by it. I can't comprehend that they find me attractive.
Bro, just accept that you're a mutt, marry a thicc spic qt and have some mutt kids. Yeah it sucks that your ethnic heritage was denied you by the efforts of globohomo, but there really isn't much you can do about it besides an hero. Just learn to live with it and be an upstanding citizen instead of a degenerate shitskin. Lord knows there's enough broken people lying around the ruins of this dying society so you're in good company. Just carry a 4 of clubs with you for when the boogaloo kicks off.

Pretty much this. You can’t change who you are, so the best thing you can do is adopt a “white” mentality.

ILL BANG ur sister anyway i need that shit boiiii

it might be cuz im rich tho

I DON'T WANT TO BANG A SHORT DARK MEXICAN BITCH EVEN IF SHES HOT

I WANT A PALE LIGHTSKLIN BITCH

So you can what, make your kids even more confused about their ethnic identity than you already are? Find someone with heritage similar to yours and stick with her. Jesus, you're as bad as all the white guys with yellow fever. Yeah they may be cute af but spare some thought for your kids.

shut up asshole op is right

lol your pinay mom became a slave to bbc

BLACKED.com

Attached: 1553319471946.png (1132x996, 868K)

your mom did the same with a nigger
so why are Whites different somehow with your sister when your mom was getting creampied by black dudes?
do you secretly wanna fuck your sister and envy the White man?

only sister getting banged here is yours bro by Chad

also your sister knows Chad just wants her pussy and she doesn't mind, it pleases her to make him happy