Why couldn't Native Americans build cities?

Why couldn't Native Americans build cities?

Attached: native-american-timeline_topic_feature.jpg (768x432, 60K)

they didn't care to because they are better than you.

Why the fuck would they want to live around a bunch of shitskins?

All they had were teepees and wigwoms. They were too tense.

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Useless race, the golem of the Jews in the Americas. Will be wiped from the planet with the niggers when social conditions are met

Ha ha. Have a (you) funnyanon.

For whatever reason they got stuck in whatever came before the bronze age, basically eternal pagan nature worshippers.

They ate meat like real men, and had to travel to get it.
And they liked life on the open road.

They did build cities

look up the cliff dwellings
The Anasazi also built permanent homesteads

not all of the prairie niggers were nomadic that's a misnomer.

I have noticed that all the ones who attempted to settle such as the Anasazi all died out and were lost to history.

perhaps ayy lmaos liked them and got them the fuck outta this bitch

have some big Asian titties

Attached: bigotittos.jpg (590x786, 80K)

Because, like niggers, they never even figured out the fucking wheel.

Lower IQs.

Attached: 29380192.jpg (593x741, 338K)

So like White men who pioneered?

Because the white man burnt them down, you understand that most cities are built atop of native settlements?

Largest city on earth in 1492 was tenochtitlan

I guess all African blacks are smart and capable of complex civilization because the Ethiopians and Nubians build stuff?

No, better. Because they were first, which automatically makes them better regardless of any other possible merits or shortcomings.

Not anymore.

Attached: Nazi Ned Flanders.png (200x202, 28K)

*Among the largest cities, Cortes said it rivaled cities in Spain.

>cities

Attached: dny1ulmpepa31.png (1440x962, 2.26M)

Too busy killing each other

Nice moving the goalposts

wrong pic...

>WE WUZ FIRST NIGGA.

What the fuck are you talking about?! They still can't.

Nah I'm just tired of faggots trying to make Indians more complex than they are. Most were simple tribes who never did anything of importance, and the few group of Indians who did were BTFO by a superior race and their inferior Indian allies.

What are you even talking about? The question was "Why couldn't Native Americans build cities?" The answer is, they did.
>BTFO
By smallpox and a superior military force. Literally every race has been "BTFO'd."

Caral - first city in South America.

They left their mounds all over Mississippi, Arkansas, and Louisiana. The Mississippian culture was a mound building agrarian society

Attached: chromesun-kincaid-site-01.jpg (503x400, 84K)

Too busy raping their own mothers.

they are retarded

>jannies deleted a thread before I could respond, so I'm putting this here

If only 10% of the African, South American, Indian, Middle Eastern and Asian population has a higher IQ than the average white person, that's enough to outnumber EVERY white person in existence today.

And I just pulled that percentage number out of the air. It's probably much higher for Indians, Arabs and Asians.

The only thing keeping the white man in power is military prowess and trade domination.

Attached: Untitled.png (473x776, 48K)

those lawns would be a bitch to mow.

>Brazil
>Mexico

They were nomadic hunters, the Mississippian culture did build cities, because they learned to farm shit.

Yeah those numbers are inflated as fuck. 80%+ Europeans are probably 5% to 8% of the population.

Some are White or mostly White.

Attached: Maru_Campos.jpg (260x390, 44K)

Well in all honesty cities are shit. Like seriously all it does is promote overbreeding, squalor and wage slave lives
Like seriously we may not have had cities but we had good lives before white man came and ruined everything.
And look where it's gotten you, niggers and feminists walk all over you lmao.

Attached: dabVsMX8cuVaRF5vN2nOejl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9.jpg (450x695, 92K)

The Indians were so individualistic that it became their downfall. Individuals in tribes or bands couldn't be relied on the follow chiefs who held little real authority. The tribes themselves, with few exceptions, couldn't work together to fight the whites because they couldn't put aside their differences.

they were literally stone age

Yeah... half Brazil and of Mexico are not "white." Outside of maybe Argentina and Uruguay, 10-20% of the population can be considered "white" by most standards.

America has 200m whites not 250m wikipedia is retarded

"Superior military force" 100 convicts and criminals are able to beat millions. Omega lul at the cope.

>golem of the Jews in the Americas
You mean trump

I've heard it proposed that the plentiful nature of North America made it so agriculture was less necessary, and the establishment of permanent settlements for the most part was unnecessary. The idea is that permanent cities and civilizations were necessitated in lands with harsher growing seasons, where agriculture in specific locations and with proper irrigation were essential to survival, and over time those methods and ideas spread to European tribes. Native American tribes in North America however had little to no contact with the tribes of Central and parts of South America who HAD built permanent cities with real agriculture.

So the next question is, if the Aztec, Inca, and Mayans had cities and agriculture, why did they never innovate higher levels of technology? Technology is the result of conflict and strife. The Europeans killing each other for centuries upon centuries mandated that groups were always ready to defend themselves, and always dedicating a large portion of their society to ancient R&D to build a better sword, a better spear, a better bow, etc. as military strategy evolved alongside these things.

In short, North American native americans stagnated due to the plentiful nature of their continent stifling the need for permanent settlements, and their relative isolation from outside groups and cultures isolating them from newer ideas and technology. In Central and South America, advancement was stifled due to relative complacency. Sure there were wars, but against identically armed groups and not necessarily wars of conquest - of taking land and resources which retarded their technological advancement.

Natives in North America began to quickly adapt a lot of European inventions, they were open to incorporating new technology and ideas, and I suspect if given time and slower exposure, they would have been a worthwhile civilization.

What was the original question?

It includes Hispanics

They did but the federal armies destroyed the ones they found

not all of them were prairie natives. The nomadic ones followed the buffalo and shit, the ones to the south were the ones that built cities

Low IQ

why is there no such molecular genetic evidence to suggest this?

You also forgot the 100-200k natives fighting for the Spanish.

Yikes, cities aren't bad if you don't a Jewish foreign elite or a bunch of traitors importing millions of immigrants. Just look at any Japanese city, it looks fantastic. Or European cities that haven't experience diversity. It looks beautiful.

Anyway Indian you can brag about "WE WUZ NOBLE SAVAGES N SHEIT" but I doubt you live like what you claim your ancestors lived as.

Can you point me to any study that links molecular genetic data to any polygenic traits linked to neural development (specifically IQ) that have been correlated strongly with race?

>molecular genetic
the fuck?

IQ is mostly tied to education and environment.

Found the downy

Cites a permanent winter camp as proof of a city. Where did they go in the summer and why didn't they practice large scale agriculture?

japanese cities are soul crushing, everyone is packed in like a bug, you spend 2 hours of your day riding trains around and the rest working in a closet at your depressing salaryman job, go home at 12 and drown yourself in fake beer until you wake up to do it again the next morning

By that logic Blacks would have reached parity with Whites in most categories by now. You can only improve an inferior lower IQ race with materials and technology.

Why aren't Niggers smart by now then? Even if one black and one white goes to the same school they score differently.

Japan has a high suicide rate, and in the cities it's the highest. And no matter how great or beautiful a city might look it will never compare to nature, I'd much rather go camping for vacation rather than go visit a city.

It's a different time, can't be expected live as they did in an ever changing world. For me to live like my ancestors it would require no shitty government to tell me that I don't own the land that no one is using and to not try to steal from me via "taxes".
I live in the age I was born in, and it is vastly different than my ancestors, but I would say being born then would have been better. Sure we wouldn't have technology or medicine or any of that, but life was simpler and better.

Unironically this. Based natives from north to south, neither commies, neither capitalists, no kike bullshit, just free people. Real liberty.

My tribe, the Choctaw, were removed because they wanted the fertile soil we were on. It was fertile because we farmed it; crop rotation, fertilization, etc. The other tribes in the southeast were much the same.

Also, the first canadian I ever come across, I'm going to bitchslap.

Yeah for some people. There is no such thing as a perfect city or small town.

Some of them did. Do research.

>"Hey boss, I looked at these bones and don't see any sign of autism particles. I think this might be Einsteins Skelton."

Their people instinctively (probably not intellectually) knew the horrible unstoppable, inevitability that would be set into motion after an industrial revolution. Things can't be reversed now, we are headed for destruction once again.

Kek, maybe for some primitive tribes. The more advance for sure had taxes and warfare.

I mean actually this, but there is something ihnerently passed about culture and behaviour. Also IQ literally defines the intelligence to exploit patterns and understand advanced warfare weaponry, also known as "the tip of the spear" in technology.

Not to mention slavery and weird barbaric sacrifices to their gods. Any faggot that worships Indians as magic elf people should be forced to live with them for 1 year.

Are you pure or part White?

will that be before or after you cure native alcoholism, gambling addiction, murder, rape and otherwise degeneracy of your peoples. we fucked you up once and can do it again tanto

So, hippies then?

You are retarded.

Imagine living in unity with nature. A symbiotic relationship. Look at all the pollution and disease we create bring at odds with our environment. They seem backwards to us, but they were content and basically living in a paradise while showing reverence and appreciation for it all. Pretty based desu

Scythians had only burial mounds, but still pwned everyone with their nomadic tactics. White people are descended from scythians.

Because they actively dumb themselves down and as soon as a nigger tries to improve, his fellow chimps will set him straight. I've known a couple of US niggers (college students) who've told me that they don't get along with other niggers or spics, only whites, and they're considered race traitors for not being ignorant, criminal apes

no human race is actually native here.
these are mongloids

Because they were stupid fucking prairie niggers too busy fucking the buffalo to achieve or create anything

They did.
What you really intended to ask is, why didn't they pour concrete all over the land and destroy it? Or why didn't they pile on top of each other and overpopulate the planet?
Yeah, why did they choose to live free and enjoy nature?

Not an argument leaf faggot.

It's really nothing to be proud of. The white man is Jew to the red man. We lied, cheated, and stole everything they had.

Attached: Screenshot (955).png (625x625, 117K)

Those American Blacks are the smartest of them. Its not a fair representation of the whole race.

Based and Prairieniggerpilled.

He is right. Any black that tries to speak proper English or better themselves out of poverty is seen as a Tom

Dances with wolves pilled

some sort of ocassional guerrilla warfare to pillage small settlements and keep rising tribes at bay, not real siege...and taxes well, those were the conquering tribes that are definetly from authoritarian nature, so definetly not the native libertarians we all adore.

Indians lived in fairly complex cities, with civilizations and empires that spanned across the Americas.

They were hobbled by some very severe disadvantages compared to Europeans thanks to their environment.

I consider the primary one their ability to shape and engineer the land. They had no large beasts of burden - no horses, no ox or cow, nothing stronger than man himself, so they were limited to what man could do with his own muscle, and lacked many inventions that had come about in other societies, such as wheels, plows and the like that were a direct result of mans attempts to exploit animal labor more efficiently.

This inability to alter their landscape compounded the problem of finding fertile land, converting unsuitable terrain into livable terrain, building and effective water management network etc.

They had inventions I imagine, but without a way to "get ahead" of nature they really spent all their resources coping.

cities are products of agrarian societies.
the tribes on the east and west coasts did have permanent settlements

Another faggot who thinks Indians were magic elf people. God damn.

Shut up, faggot. Stop pretending you’re intelligent.

>your peoples.
sure thing chief Ojiwa .

Haha, I always poke fun at the Ojibwa and Mohawk descended tribes up here in Ontario now. They go on bents about "this is our land" and I like to point out they murdered the tribes that were here and claimed it for their own with the help of the french.

That shuts them up real fast.

Honestly, as an actual historian, the weapons meant nothing. It was all of the illnesses which were taken advantage of in order to deal a decisive strike against an enemy force that vastly outnumbered the conquistadors

Jesus. Indians are ugly sea monkeys. Go look at Guatemala or Bolivia for what modern Indios are.

What is it with White Cucks worshiping Indians like magical elf people?

>achtually first city in the whole continent

Wasn't it common for Indian tribes to steal Whte children and women from White settlers?

cope