Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_textiles
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying any conquistador would lower himself to bestiality

Cough on them.

>implying they would have those clothes without the conquistadors

turn 360• and walk away

turn around, not a looker in the bunch

Where the fuck did 1500s Mexicans get a baby doll?

You know what's fucking gross? This board spends its time constantly saying how sandniggers are rapists and how bad niggers are for raping white women, but it then fetishises the rape that the conquistadors committed against the indigenous peoples of the Americas.

Like, you guys are okay with rape and genocide, as long as its people you like.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_textiles

Attached: maya-fabric.jpg (600x373, 48K)

Give the girl second from the left a head pat and then sail away.

>How I Met Your Mother: Spic Edition

kek

Stay jealous.

Canada has spics?

>but it then fetishises the rape that the conquistadors committed against the indigenous peoples of the Americas
I wasn't fetishizing anything, bro. You were the one who brought that up.

If you are White, remember that your pig ancestors were a bunch of savages before the romans

>flag
>response
Damn bro I'm sorry things turned out that way.

Give them an STD they'll never forget

>Like, you guys are okay with your team winning
why wouldn't we be

>Like, you guys are okay with rape and genocide, as long as its people you like.
This, exactly this. I don't care about the pillaging and ravaging another village as long as it isn't fucking mine.

360 degrees now you're walking towards them

>American education

>these creatures are hotter than Africans
Convert them to Christianity and find their gold obviously.

360 degrees now you are walking towards them

So, you admit that it's not about right/wrong, it's about who is doing the act?

How the fuck is that consistent with the values that built the West?

We know what the fuck you were implying, you sick fuck.

I am from India. You know, the people that preform the best in North America?

Attached: TheEnternalIndian.png (1056x500, 65K)

Kill the males using my nofap STR boost and impregnate the goblinas on sight

>What do?

Turn homosex and go fuck one of my ship mates in the ass.

The thing is Leaf most race-mixing wasn't the result of rape despite what Shitcanos say.

>nuuuufag

Why would American education teach students about ugly indians with weird clothing?

>not thinking the romans were just savages
fucking stormfaggies, everybody.

>he thinks the maya existed before the conquistadors
it's like you enjoy being retarded.

Attached: 1553838330853.png (543x2378, 505K)

>So, you admit that it's not about right/wrong, it's about who is doing the act?
>How the fuck is that consistent with the values that built the West?
Hypocrisy built the West. Imagine if the crusaders and re-conquistadors and colonialists were a bunch of Jesus-loving hippie fags.
Our job is to read the bible, note its contents, ignore everything and rape brown people.

>So, you admit that it's not about right/wrong, it's about who is doing the act?
yes, humans are divided into tribes, nations, and races and what's good for one is not necessarily good for another. Universal human rights are fiction.
>How the fuck is that consistent with the values that built the West?
The west didn't achieve prominence by treating savages like the native americans or africans as their equals.

>preform

I am sure you scored straight A's in "Soliciting Bobs (and Vagene) 101". Go stare at preteens at the mall some more poo.

sneeze

Attached: 3A3DCA5A-2B93-4D44-9439-A04E1F88260B.jpg (750x612, 272K)

>16th century test levels
>been on a boat with all dudes for months
PLOW, I don't care if they're uggos

Lol you should think about what your saying. 360 degrees wont help you.

Some of them are kind of cute, and you just know they'd worship your white dick. So yes, I would fuck them all and give them my aryan seen. Infact if I was a conquistador I would make it my DUTY to fuck as many brown girls as possible.

We wouldn't have a problem on the Southern border if they didn't

bro...

Actually the Spanish were fairly cool with these Indians and the ones who mistreated the others in Cuba, Hispaniola and Jamaica were punished for it.

It's the Aztecs that pissed them off and got their shit pushed in heavy. Bigger Niggers with Bigger Dicks.

For the record the only one that doesnt get it is first chick on the left. I'd take any one of those little tree nigger gals as a wife/concubine anyday. Just to watch her joy as she sees her kids develop more intelligence height and strength than those of her race.

Touch choice between the main three in the middle though.

>Implying there were any better-looking women around

Conquistadors were like SF/Delta. 30-40 year old dudes that fought the sandniggers in their 20s. They were experienced and elite warriors with shit hot stripped down kit ready to kick ass and take names.

Anybody here ever read Bernal Diaz del Castillo?

Shit's up there with Inside Delta Force and Devil's Guard I

well due to the cultural norms at the time I would no doubt be thinking some very racists things about them. I mean honestly I would be thinking some pretty nasty things. Good thing its 2019 and I dont think like that anymore.

Spic IQ on display

Get fucked poo. Your people perform best here because your shit-infested country only let's your top castes immigrate here. Then you people actively discriminate against the lower castes in employment and education for the few who do make it here. And your country is literally full of billions of people that have nigger tier double-digit IQ intelligence. How do I know this?

I used to date an Indian Pandey girl. An IIT Physics grad. Marriage material if she wasn't an athiest and inherited the puny physical physique brought on by your people's caste-based inbreeding and lack of eating meat.

Extend my collapsed and webbed spines from my back, back of neck and behind head, while hissing and glaring at them in reptilian. Then exterminate anyone still standing, unless they are in dumbfounded awe, of course.

>We know what the fuck you were implying, you sick fuck.
Well, history is a bit more nuanced than you tend to think. The Spaniards didn't just rape every woman they came across. They had sex, of course, but a lot of it was consensual, which in fact is totally understandable given the circumstances under which their encounter took place. There was violence and war too, but that's also just part of the story.

oh shit... the more you contrast and sharpen the image, rendering this a couple of times... it ends up looking like some DMT light creature!!!!!!!!!

Attached: FUGGGGGGGG.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Tell me about it bro. Pussy is pussy. You are a tree nigger gal and a bronzed and toned white dude with green eyes that's twice your size rolls in with tech that only the Gods should have. Those panties are gonna drop. period.

There's also the exotic factor. If one of those tree nigger gals went to Europe she would have hit above her weight in regards to her exotic value alone. Same reason why you can see Thai and Filipina girls pulling premium white dudes today

Attached: isabela-moner-jace-norman-sugar-factory-04.jpg (817x1222, 278K)

Spin yourself in a circle. Think for a second. Then walk away.

Attached: 1564187112598.png (1329x948, 2.5M)

Attached: 1564099984594.png (640x480, 617K)

Attached: 1556404443586.png (500x417, 358K)

DAT'S RITE GOYIM, BREED WITH UGLY BROWN LOW IQ SUBHUMANS INSTEAD OF YOUR OWN KIND

Attached: Merchant II.png (776x1008, 736K)

Based.
I can't wait to see you in the ethnostate ;)

Meant for you ;)

>a bronzed and toned white dude with green eyes that's twice your size rolls in with tech that only the Gods should have. Those panties are gonna drop.
Very well put. Not only did their panties dropped, but many native chiefs (male elders) were quick to learn that they could benefit immensely from becoming allies with the Spaniards given their obvious military superiority of the later. History is much more nuanced than this retard thinks.

>fairly informed comment
>tree nigger gals
Based and cortespilled

They're dressed like Europeans instead of feathers and palm fronds.

The conquistadors were raping 9 year olds.

Fuck 'our Leaders' for wanting to accelerate importing that crap here.

Cold hard truth.

Bring syphillis back to Europe and doom milliions.

>every single post responding to this took it seriously
quality b8

Attached: 1456743821705.jpg (400x388, 99K)

what kinda of tranny busllshit is this

>Be the God I am, and sacrifice half the male population.
>Send the rest of the men to war, I am left with all the pussy and largest harem in the world.

also, you need to know it was colonized by catholics...

BIG CONQUISTADOR COCK on a few hundred Spaniard bulls brought down multiple Indian empires. Lmao

Attached: 1564380889130682987646.jpg (4032x3024, 3.31M)

3 of those are complely rapeable

Be like, "Jesus, that was a long boat ride just to get to Portugal." then shoot the navigator.

being THIS fucking new.
unbelievable

Whites and Hispanics are meant for each other.

Attached: 1564220933007.png (420x778, 22K)

whats worst is anglos claiming spanish history lol

welcome newfriends, my names asbestos pete
you may be new and a bit confused but im sure you'll fit right in.

Attached: Tour_Guide.jpg (1134x759, 177K)

Fuck them

Why did you choose a group of 13 year olds as the OP pic?

slaughter all the men, enslave the children and rape their women. I conquer the land and become their god.

Second girl from the left is the only genuine qt