The only way to prevent more mass shootings from happening is giving even more people guns

>the only way to prevent more mass shootings from happening is giving even more people guns

Attached: A9895CCB-24B7-47D6-AE90-D6EB1A49955A.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mwkaTV8J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Conservative """logic"""

Why would you want to prevent more mass shootings from happening? Happenings are what everybody lives for. We need more mass shootings! Happenings are so exciting!

Have sex

>Society A, few people have guns or none do
>"Haha time to shoot up the garlic festival, no one can stop me!"

>Society B, EVERYONE has guns even children
>"Uh... maybe I'll just stay home..."

Going your stupid fuck way would make it so much fucking easier for those fine upstanding citizens that can't take the degeneracy anymore.

>implying I care about preventing mass shootings
Hands off my guns, niggers. I don't give a fuck what other people do with their guns as long as I have mine

Attached: 1562299211090s.jpg (112x124, 2K)

>>the only way to prevent more mass shootings from happening is giving even more people guns
Criminals have guns because they care less about laws.
Law abiding folks follow laws and don't have guns and easily get victimized.
Fewer gun laws don't afffect criminal gun possession rates because they're in the business of ignoring laws entirely.

Attached: guns-493224.jpg (620x413, 48K)

Mass shooting account for like .000023% of deaths in America. Be more worried about heart failure, cancer, kidney disease, and traffic accidents.

Attached: husk.png (412x570, 197K)

Exactly. If even one person was packing they could have done something more than dumb niggers that run away and hide

How do you prevent your country from getting nuked? Get nukes. And allys with nukes.

The only way to end mass shootings is to end the kikes... metaphorically, of course.

Attached: 59B6C23E-E20F-4CB1-920E-DFE07B29E1F6.jpg (828x818, 185K)

good goy

Attached: 1479855886791.jpg (424x430, 98K)

They're giving away guns?

>the only reason I don't shoot a lot of a people is because I can't easily get a gun
There's about as many legally owned guns as there are people in America.
And yet guns account for less deaths than vehicles.With the majority of gun deaths being suicides, or crimes committed with illegally acquired guns.
Also, as a fun fact, the overwhelming majority of gun deaths are attributable to hand guns.

OMG
was that one of those incel jokes?
please say it again
and again
it's working so well

Attached: 1506969462193.jpg (918x1224, 251K)

right. Only police should have guns.

You know, those people everyone keeps saying a racist stormtroopers wanting to gun down blacks every chance they get.

Weird how all these mass shootings happen in shithole California with strict gun control and not bum fuck Montana or Maine where theres thousands of people with legal automatics. Work on your own issues you fucking psychotic hippies.

What is this

Bruh, either you can fight back or you can let the shooters run free for five minutes before the police finally show up. Just take a minute to think about it: two deaths, or five minutes worth of unstoppable destruction? Which one do you think will lead to the least number of deaths?

Looks like a removed hoof

Arming the people is meant to increase the threat level, OP. The idea is to prevent politicide by maintaining an effective deterrence level. In the USA, domestic politicide has been only a couple million people since inception. In the USSR, it reached into the tens of millions in the last century alone.

The break even point on a cost-benefit analysis basis is somewhere on the order of:

(30M - 2M) / (100 * 365) ~ 1000 shooting deaths per day, versus less than 100 deaths per day by firearms

Now, you have to note that over 2/3rds of these deaths are suicides which would be accomplished by other means, and most of the rest are criminals. As such, it isn't really fair to count them as resulting from firearms in the first, or as "costs" in the second case.

In reality there are less than 10 "innocents" dying per day to firearms, versus the break even point of 1000+/day rates of politicide that occur when citizenry is disarmed. So you're position is not only untenable, it isn't even within two orders of magnitude of being correct.

Seriously, it works. Why do you think there has never been a shooting at an NRA meeting?

I like fire trucks and moster trucks

walter

>Only police should have guns.

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 20K)

Now you've given "them" an idea.

The chad Husky and

Attached: Argi Doggo.jpg (645x380, 71K)

Attached: 1558908117771.jpg (900x1200, 134K)

checks out

Attached: 1564269954474.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

Have kids

Everyone should be given a Davy Crockett Mcnuke™ to deter crime.

the real redpill is that the garlic gunman was killed by a legal gun owner.
there is no way the police could have responded quick enough that only 3 people were killed.
it is IMPOSSIBLE.

You know whats interesting, shooters rarely target places like gun ranges, gun stores, and police stations. Must be just luck they don't try to shoot up those places often.

Welp, this is it Jow Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>just lost 4k in stocks
>family wants to stab and murder and kill me until im dead
>keep hearing niggers giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

stream URL + quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mwkaTV8J

Thank you all, frens.
~KK

Attached: IMG_4738357483_4838992019.jpg (1024x683, 255K)

whats wrong with that gerbils head?

It is literally impossible to get rid of guns in America at this point. IT WILL NOT EVER HAPPEN. You could ban them tomorrow and they'd still be here. You can do a gun buyback program and you'd get a relative handful at best. It's time for you to focus on the other variables in this problem.

Wtf

he has been posting this for weeks now.
meanwhile one ausfag joked about shooting up a mosque and was arrested within hours.

makes me think this is 100% cia nigger, how else would he keep getting away with it?

Ok so who was the white shooter this time ?

>OP is a phoneposter
Reminder to kill Jews

Maybe. But they were probably standing around close by.

your right if you shoot the gun with a gun the gun cant shoot!

>the only way to not look like a complete retard is to make strawman arguments

He types like a cia nigger

100yrs ago it was absolutely normal for people to be armed and to protect themselves. When someone attacks you, it's YOUR RIGHT to protect yourself and it's YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to protect your family, your community and your country...
Nowadays people are so fucking brainwashed they refuse to protect themselves --- they know that police arrives ONLY AFTER attack, they know they will be attacked with guns -- they know that NO ONE BUT THEMSELVES can possibly protect them -- yet they refuse to do that. Imagine being brainwashed that much...
They are ill.... literally sick. Mentally sick.

Nah its a pretty small town with a few extra thousands of people from all over with drinking. They have most of the cops in the city there as well as some on loan from other places in Santa Clara county to stop drunken cholo fights and shit. Just like in Hollister they canceled the 4th of July biker rally because they started to get biker gangs slinging drugs and fighting and it was "too expensive" to get all 3 squad cars from town and the sheriff and a bunch of correctional officers to patrol the place.
t. recognizes half the people from the pictures