White “men”

Toronto user here, and i just wanted to share something ive noticed. Jow Forums is always complaining about white women being coal burners and race mixing with non whites. But when it comes to white men? What the actual fuck? Every where i look i see white guys with asians and arabs and indians and latinos and even blacks. Even at parties and bars white guys are always going for minorities, i dont get it. Maybe the reason white girls are racemixing is because theyre following after white men being so traitorous to the white race. I dont even know the last time i saw a white dude with a white girlfriend without both of them being at least 35-40+. We all know women are generally retarded and dont know the differences between races, thinking its just skin deep or whatever, but arent men supposed to be more intellegent than that? What the fuck is wrong with white men now? What happened? Are they just going for the lowest of the fucking low? Are women really the problem here?

Attached: CC7209E0-663B-4F89-A214-ACECACC56AEC.jpg (1874x2046, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mwkaTV8J
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

toronto is 20 shades darker than harlem

Sick reply dumbass

Newtonbrook reporting in. Are you a fag? Most minority men chimp out the moment they see a white guy with their women. There are bar racial bar fights here every night because of this shit. No race man or woman should ever fucking mix. It just creates a cold vengeful society.

kek'd and checked
Liberals are just retarded and typically end up marrying their own race anyway

Cabbagetown lol. Ive honestly never seen that type of shit happen. People just dont seem to care at all its honestly mind boggling

Seriously. I was just walking around Chicago. Literally all mixed race couples were white dudes with minorities. Like holy shit. If the white race ends, it will because white men are so pathetic and weak.

The problem is White women have become disgusting and arrogant. When we remove the kikes and they stop acting uppity the problems you are describing will rectify themselves

Is that the Toronto skyline ? Why is it so small weak and pathetic ? Looks like it belongs to a small flyover state like Indiana

Have you seen the women's shelter around Ossington Station? It's the pinnacle of degeneracy in the city. Check it out.

It's a retarded angle

men go for the low-hanging fruit

>Toronto user here

It shows. Please do the rest of us a favour and remain in Toronto.

Shitty angle and cropped lol. Toronto’s skyline is massive

Attached: 0C67E0A7-5F95-440B-83FD-2EA70A3C38A5.jpg (1280x1004, 295K)

Elaborate

No im never really out that direction. But maybe one day ill drive over and check it out

And minority women aren't?
What the fuck is wrong with white men when they prefer a minority girl, who is probably going to be 20x more annoying, uppity, and arrogant, over a qt blonde?

Well whats the reason then?

Minority women are easy and it's easy for a white man to get one. Men can be just as retarded and susceptible to the same lies that turn white women towards other races. Jow Forums just doesn't want to admit that. Men can be brainwashed with anti-white/white guilt too, just as much as women.

2 things;

1- you like, many white women, YOU ONLY WANT TO JUSTIFY THE RACIAL TREASON OF THE WHITE WOMAN, and blame the white man, being careful that they are ignorant and "don't know what a race is", when a white woman says that, just Tell him ... "look at the damn coal-burning mirror, you just have to choose a man with the same physical features" are they hard to understand? -_-, do not come with stupidities, racial betrayal is betrayal, they just want to avoid the consequences of their actions.

2- Choose your white partner should be as natural and common sense, as breathing, there is no excuse or excuse to justify otherwise.
under the logic that you enact, that "supposedly white women are burners of carbon because white men are too, it would be a snowball of interracial couples, because we can say, because of the fact that white women burn carbon, then white men will too.
Stop being useless and autistic.

post; Both men and white women, have the same duty and mission, be faithful to both, there is nothing more to say, both are part of the white race, and must have the same racial duties, with their white brothers.

Attached: 1563164066159.jpg (600x812, 166K)

NORTHERN B L E A C H

truth. bump.

>"bleach!"
>still creates non-white kids
>no actual white kids

LIGHTSKIN MUTT ARMY

It's because white people are fucking insufferable lol bothe white men and women don't want to date eachother and instead find an ethnic partner that makes them happy because whites are so full of themselves. Coalburning however is inexcusable, at least go for Asian.

That shit I wonder, but with white women .. criticize and justify their betrayal of the white man, saying that black men are more educated, more romantic .. blablabla
I say fuck, are not all white men romantic or polite or whatever?
What the hell is wrong with white women, who go with black men, and blame the white man?
Anything they do to avoid the consequences of their actions.

Ahh good old dirt-dick station. You know why we called it that? During college years, some students at York and UofT would dare each other to bribe the hobo/crack girls to giving blows in exchange for spare change and food. One of the York sophomore ended up contracting some fucked up disease after one of the crackwhore scarred his dick with her tooth. Funny times.

Not gonna lie seeing all those seething virgin minority incel raging is a pleasurable sight but remember they commit more than 50% of all crime. A lot of it has to do with them having nothing to lose in their pathetic 3rd world lives. So imagine their women being cucked day and night by whites. Yea, a cocktail of purges and gangwars. Used to be night-swift worker and every single Friday night some ethnic gang of men with end up jumping some WMAF WMBW couple or groups which ends up with blood or some one getting raped. Its the "minimal" here in my area. Imagine Downtown or Scarborough.

Black i could understand but bullshit asian guys do anything about it lmao

>but bullshit asian guys do anything about it lmao
Most of them are betas. But in groups and drinks involved its a different story. Lately even the cops patrolling my area are mostly asian descent. Asian cops, drinks and groups of asians. Do the math. It gets worse everyday here.

K

Welp, this is it Jow Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>just lost 4k in stocks
>family wants to stab and murder and kill me until im dead
>keep hearing niggers giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

stream URL + quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mwkaTV8J

Thank you all, frens.
~

Attached: IMG_37244839_3727272019.jpg (349x620, 23K)

it is racial warfare, white colonization of female negroids must continue, but white men must also have white children with a white female. We must cuck tyrone

Go home, roastie.

>(((Newtonbrook)))
You didnt think you'd get found out?

The problem is that the modern white woman is very often a screaming feminist who thinks white men should just give up. White men aren't interested in women who insist on being better than them in absolutely every way. It makes us feel unimportant and useless, and that has a habit of leading to suicide unless there's kids to look after.

Furthermore white women are vindictive and greedy. They will marry a rich man and rob him of everything in divorce court. Might even accuse him of attempted rape for good measure.

If you want our attention, stop trying to fuck us in the ass. I know not all white women are like this, but it's becoming too common.

Fuck you and your psyop bullshit.

Amen. Evil is a disease.

Blah blah blah, a fucking wall of text from a fucking leaf in a city so fucking full of mudslimes and faggots OP is already dead.

RIP - no bump. Enjoy your grave you stupid faggot.

white women are very difficult
fickle and demanding and quite frustrating and rude and not very feminine in the good ways but very feminine in all the bad ways.

Holy fuck found i just found the biggest pussy faggot on the site