Kamala Harris fucks up again

>The California lawmaker wrote on Twitter that the proposed plan would forgive debts for "Pell Grant recipients who start a business that operates for three years in disadvantaged communities."
>Pell Grants are reserved for students from low-income households, and can provide up to $6,195 for a school year. In the 2017-2018 school year, 7 million people received Pell Grants.
>The announcement came as the latest in student debt forgiveness as a popular talking point for 2020 contenders, and included a pledge from Harris to work with Congress to create a $12 billion grant and support program to facilitate startup minority small businesses.
>The proposal is a part of two new policy proposals her campaign said were designed to support closing the wealth gap among black Americans by focusing on investing in higher education and entrepreneurship.
>The proposal details that as part of her initiative, "Participants can have up to $20,000 of debt forgiven and candefer="defer"all of their student loans, interest-free, during a business-formation period that can last for as many as three years. "
>However, several users were quick to point out their concerns with how the conditions of the forgiveness didn't seem to make sense when compared with the harsh realities of the low chances of a business's success in its first several years.
>Pell Grant recipients inherently face more challenges in obtaining their degree than other students.
>Federal data released last year showed that only half of students at four-year universities and colleges who got Pell Grants in 2011 graduated within six years, in comparison to nearly 60 percent of all students.
businessinsider.com/kamala-harris-student-debt-proposal-confused-people-2019-7

Attached: AFCA02ED-43FA-4EB8-B2DE-A617B1D5363E.jpg (683x798, 137K)

Kek, it's funny I saw a nog on twitter swallow a redpill in real time.

>whos that white family kamala is posing with
>>That's her family dude
>da fuck

Attached: family.jpg (400x259, 145K)

Scam. Pell Grant's are not loans and are not repaid. It's free money for the recipient.

is the daughter trans? wtf

Attached: 1563759822050.png (693x1072, 146K)

Muds only? No thanks, I prefer Pocohontas or Crazy Bernie's plan. At least that will take care of my shit too.

W-wat da fuck are they talking about? I really dont understand any of this.

This has to be fake

That girl (male) on the right is pretty hot

ummmm, what the fuck is happening here?

Attached: 787314cef7aef73e01dddd06fddf6e84b45b21e260d34bfc176a76c0ba816882.png (1280x720, 692K)

>would forgive debts for "Pell Grant recipients who start a business that operates for three years in disadvantaged communities."
No amount of money is worth living in a nigger community. They will steal all your money and goods and then assault you.

Koreans try, but end up spending all their money on metal bars and bulletproof glass for their shops.
Where I work our front desk now has 1" lexan plastic protecting the staff because our primary "clientele" are of the darker skinned variety of humans.

Attached: roofkoreans.jpg (600x466, 43K)

you sound confused about it's gender, and your heterosexuality.

If she had as many pricks stick out of her as she's had stuck in her, she'd look like a porcupine.

FOR THE RIGHTS OF XIRPLE!!!!!

Attached: XIRPLE.jpg (227x222, 12K)

If things keep going like this we're going to go full dark-eldar-tier and summon a demon through the sheer magnitude of our degeneration.

Attached: 40c6436bfca91fbd3b02c2dc7397c603c592a87f71783646556cb18d9e48e19f.jpg (500x371, 24K)

>completely organic twitter conversations

Is this sarcasm? Because nothing about this conversation is organic.

She was a looker back in the day
Ol willie wet his whistle many time

Attached: 0f9359bd3c16b027bff23412362fa8bb4a0822f6753a3ee0a3f6333ca3e21dc6.png (837x560, 288K)

If Trump can't get a simple fuckin wall built, what make these idiots think they can wipe trillions worth of existent debt and make all future education free? Will Harvard/MIT/UCLA now be free to study in? Does that mean I can now get my neurosurgeon degree free of charge?

why should my parents pay for other peoples tuitions, teachers need to know their fucking place, they don't generate profit, and they cause property taxes to turn the place into a crime ridden shit hole

>closing the wealth gap among black Americans.

This is why egalitarian cult dogma fucks everyone.
You cannot fix a problem when you refuse to diagnose it correctly.

Thats not what a pell grant is.

I stole a car 15 yrs ago and got free college from a pell grant because I was a (((ward of the state))) legislators and congressmen love to waste money, the rest is writtwn off and tucked under they're uncut peens

Attached: 1390330370070.gif (500x324, 494K)