How do I become a better white person

I'm a math teacher and I regularly grade anybody who isn't white lower than whites. I go out of my way to make sure that the white kids get more individual attention than any less than white kids, but I don't feel like I'm doing enough.

Is there anything else i can do without losing my teaching license Jow Forums? I already lost one full time job due to these issues and I have to make due as a substitute, but I still want to make a difference.

Attached: whitemale2.jpg (720x960, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mwkaTV8J
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for starters, lose weight
also get rid of the shitty beard
also have sex

face tatts and wear more nike?

Attached: 72BA1D22-55A2-4E7B-BE7A-25D77EB997BD.jpg (600x693, 45K)

I'm a perfectly healthy weight for my height. How I look outside of my skin has nothing to do with this post.

This is most likely a nigger parent trying to smear their monkey kids teacher.

Yeah just post a picture of yourself so you get fired you shithead. Fucking teachers always think they are hot shit but they are always fucking retarded. Teachers and professors man... Those who cant teach.

Nah, but I've legit dealt with nigger kids trying to bring their parents into the school and get me fired over shit.

It always starts with "you're racist" instead of "why is my kid struggling".

You can't get fired over pictures on this website because there is no way to prove you posted them. Regardless of this is me or not, it literally makes no difference. Wanna know how I know you're a low IQ 56 percenter?

>I'm a math teacher and I regularly grade anybody who isn't white lower than whites. I go out of my way to make sure that the white kids get more individual attention than any less than white kids, but I don't feel like I'm doing enough.

You're a fucking wigger

Grown man posting on this site, oh jeezes who do you are bro. Are you drinking?

Sloppy
Job
Mossad

Whiter than you desu.

Nope, I've been sober for over 12 years! Don't give into the fermented jew.

for starters

>I'm a math teacher and I regularly grade anybody who isn't white lower than whites.

Stop doing this, Its dishonorable. If you really believe in the superiority of whites, why do you feel the need to pull other races down by underhanded means? elevate yourself, punch up, don't bother wasting time on purposefully pulling those lesser then you down.

Attached: tomoko cofee small.png (672x609, 474K)

Im in a sober living house right now, coming up on 60 days. Well best of luck to ya baiting man, I dont really care.

this is subtle shilling for muh institutional racism. sage

>why do you feel the need to pull other races down by underhanded means

Because they have been elevated by underhanded means. The culture in several of the schools I have worked at has legit been "if the minorities are struggling, help them out and help them adjust and succeed" where if a white kid is struggling its more of a "they are probably bullies, segregate them and get them out of the class".

If a white kid has any trouble whatsoever its chalked up to him being a troublemaker and he gets dismissed, but if a colored kid has trouble its because he's being oppressed and he needs to get all the extra help he can get. What the fuck else am I suppose to do? I just don't know how to fight this without getting called out.

Red pill them on Hitler and the Jews, it’s the only way

Attached: B6FE7FE3-9737-497D-A5B1-9BFB23A85B4E.png (894x1587, 104K)

That is too obvious. That shit gets you kicked out of teaching. I don't want to lose my job, I want to find a way to educate people without getting fucking fired.

Yeah this is why there needs to be affirmative actions:

1.All tests should be graded anonymously.

2.Entry to universities should be made based on anonymous resume made of all previous academic achievements and an entry test that is also to be graded anonymously.
These are just off the top of my head there needs to be more affirmative actions of this type if education is to be done according to republican ideals.

Post timestamp, just to make sure

Attached: 1561116212103.png (616x1024, 677K)

>I'm a math teacher and I regularly grade anybody who isn't white lower than whites.
This should be a quality thread

Attached: 253.jpg (1260x1782, 1.07M)

This is the right answer. Do it OP you coward

>I regularly grade anybody who isn't white lower than whites.
I'm sure that took maximum racism as opposed to honesty didn't it?

Attached: M09r7VM.jpg (599x1235, 144K)

>All tests should be graded anonymously.

I doubt you'll believe me, but I actually agree. I'm fighting against a system where white kids are getting treated worse and worse and if they falter at all they get thrown under the bus, meanwhile any colored kids get every pass possible until they get by.

I want a system where you literally can't see a race and just have to judge their scores, but until then I have to try to offset the favoritism colored kids are getting.

What kind of math do you teach?

>What the fuck else am I suppose to do? I just don't know how to fight this without getting called out.

I agree this is a legitimate problem in the school US system. I've seen it first hand. But again, there's no need to punch down, don't stoop to their level. The better thing to do would be to help out those white kids who feel mistreated and reach out to them, or offer them extra help if you see them struggling. A teacher is a powerful position, Most kids view teachers as role models second only to parents, the only difference being you have an entire CLASS looking up to you. Show the children what it means to be a proud white man through your charter and your lessons, and the extra help you give them, the extra attention you give them. The minorities will fall off regardless of weather or not you mistreat them, so dirtying your hands is a waste of your honorable position.

Attached: 1564376236974.jpg (412x635, 77K)

I don't believe you because if you actually wanted this to happen you could implement this in your own classroom by making it impossible for you to know which test you're correcting.

Right now I teach Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, and pre-Calculus and Calculus in high school.

smell that? Smells like bullshit. Is this seriously what shareblue thinks WNs sound like?

Only way I can see it working is if the grading is done by someone outside the school, otherwise someone will look for a way to continue making jamal look like the next einstein after he answered "MUH DICK" on the math question "What does 2+2 equate to?"

So many cucks in this thread.
Stay based OP.

Attached: 1559251163036.jpg (200x177, 12K)

>The better thing to do would be to help out those white kids who feel mistreated and reach out to them, or offer them extra help if you see them struggling

I may have worded this post poorly when I made it because I'm just tired and frustrated and posting on my weekend but this is legit what I try to do, but I don't feel like its enough.

Like I said, I actually get low key TAUGHT that if a white kid is struggling then he is probably a troublemaker but if a colored kid is struggling he needs more help. I've tried to go out of my way to help white kids instead of following the narrative but I've been called out for "racism" several times.

Here's an idea, create more homework or any assignments that has to deal with responsibility, and don't take late work. Best nog filter there is

Attached: 1562902166891s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Right now I'm grading with biased to address a system where white kids are going to be faced with more scrutiny and suspicious than their colored classmates.

Why should teachers grade anyways why not have people specialize in test correcting? You could literally have a factory size building where all the tests get emailed to and benefit from economies of scale and let teachers spend their valuable time teaching lessons and preparing for them.

>I've been called out for "racism" several times

can you go more in depth in these experiences? Im curios why they would call you out for racism unless its OBVIOUS you only help white students

Attached: math template.png (1000x1024, 691K)

Am I the only one that sees a post like this, with a picture of a person supposedly the teacher posting, and think it's one of his students that's failing trying to set up some sort of bust to get the teacher in trouble?

NYPA
Underage banned
Etc

Leave your teacher alone, Tyrone.

based

>the face of the """master race"""

LMAO and then you wonder why you're going extinct lol

I give all my kids equal assignments, but I legit struggle with black kids during teacher parent conferences. There is a disproportionate amount of black kids that will complain with their parents that I am treating them unfairly and then the board at my school goes "hmmmm, seems like only black parents are complaining about you...how curious....".

Its a lose lose situation. Even if I treated everybody 100% fairly I will still get called racist because the white kids perform better in an equal environment.

How did you lose your first job? How did they find out? I'm curious.

This is unjust to your students by not given what is their due. Also dishonourable since it goes against your duty as a teacher.

You better hope that somebody you know doesn't read this thread or your life will be over.

Its good to disenfranchise the POCS but it is stupid to post an image of yourself even if the risks of exposure is small.

I don't bump grades in any situation and the majority of my failing students are black. A fair amount of them will get pulled out of sports for failing my class and their parents will freak out.

When teacher-parent conferences roll around the majority of parents that complain about me are minority parents who just want me to pass their kid so they can keep doing sports, then my supervisor makes a note of how a lot of the people that complain about me are minorities and how its awfully "convenient" that most of the white kids pass my class. Without any sort of investigation or follow up I've basically been written up for having too many minority parents complain about me for this issue.

You're a subhuman filth for faking this and trying to ruin a guys life by posting this. You deserve the lowest pit of hell, may karma and all the worst come your way.

>I'm a math teacher
Which grade? Perhaps try switching to one of the first three high school years to fuck up their college acceptance.
>I marked you wrong because you didn't write out every tiny step
That's some good shit

kek you're literally a substitute teacher with no real skills or value to society. You aren't even a real teacher, a profession that makes a measly $40K a year. What a fucking pathetic and dishonest loser you are, trying to hurt non-whites because you are too ashamed that your "master race" is just a mask to cover the shame and misfortune of being a degenerate faggot poor pasty loser.

Attached: angery_laughter.jpg (125x122, 3K)

Stop jacking off, get off Jow Forums, find Jesus, don't be a dick, be honorable, be brave, I dunno.

This is rather hash, His heart is in the right place. He's just trying to work out what to do in an already broken system, alas your judgement binary judgement is on point, two wrongs don't make a right.

Attached: 44969660_2095730613811285_1257732063977537536_n.png (541x676, 407K)

Stop being fucking autistic. You sound like a retard.

I might be on the spectrum somewhere. I've always been a little weird and really into math in a way that might be considered strange, but that wasn't the point of this post.

It seems OP is not the man in this photo but instead wants to get him fired or something.

We've seen people try that sort of thing before. If it is the case here, they're really fucking terrible at it. But you're right in that this guy sounds more like what a teenager thinks a teacher should sound like than anyone in a classroom.

This is so idiotic that even the white nationalists aren't really biting, and they're dumb joined at the hip with desperate.

We cant know either way, if that's truly him and he posts a timestamp someone will track him down and have him fired.

That's not the issue though there is very little stopping a teacher from actually doing this. People shouldn't wait until it actually happens to install measures to prevent this kind of behaviour.

Nobody has ever been fired over anything said on Jow Forums. There is no way to prove that its you, someone impersonating you, or just a random troll that grabbed your image. I don't know this keeps coming up in this thread but is distracting from what I want to actually talk about. I can say with absolute certainty that I cannot be fired by anything that EVER comes up on Jow Forums simply by virtue of there being NO way to prove anything posted on Jow Forums, ever, was me or not.

>he posts a timestamp
Literally why would I, in my wildest dreams, ever do this. I just wanted to show that I'm white. If people don't believe me, then they can fuck themselves. I will NEVER post anything capable of incriminating me on here.

Then there's no way we know you're not lying.

You look like a felon who just got out of prison

>if people dont believe me

Well now I know you're full of shit

It doesn't matter if you think I'm lying or not. I wanted suggestions for how to tackle this issue I'm not going to incriminate myself for feedback. Trolls and people who think I'm lying can shitpost all they want, but people who wanna throw me some advice can do so as well.

You sound like some nigger who wants to get my actual info. Nice try.

find a way to get pozzed coworkers fired and blacklisted

Nigger that pic better not be you, otherwise kiss your teaching "career" goodbye

You can't be fired for anything posted on Jow Forums unless it can be PROVEN that is you. I've posted nothing incriminating on here you dumb nigger.

I was the one that actually gave a suggestion. It's just impossible for us to know your intentions, that's all I'm saying.

I'm completely convinced that this fucker doesn't even have an emergency credential in his state.

The US has standardized testing that's already reasonably immune to this in math. This guy's very clumsy with discussing his assessment methods. I suppose he could be Mississippi tier, where praxis standards are... lacking, but he reads like a complete fake. I mean shit like this: Not even trying.

use rogain please. you are an embarrasment

Yeah, but my point is that intentions aside you guys could post useful feedback. Worst case scenario is I'm just a troll and you wasted your time, but best case scenario you actually give me some useful advice, which some of you have.

Either way I'm not gonna incriminate myself in any way for feedback, its entirely up to you guys if you wanna help another white man our or just shitpost about how fake this is and not contribute.

Attached: 400 (1).jpg (400x400, 57K)

He's autistic he's loosing his mind over our suspicion.

>whitemale2.jpg

Attached: eefc343807722f7bb7978580b101ffa69d1c44c0a456c713ec608b6cc06f66d8.png (692x468, 247K)

If you are a teacher best thing to do is just follow what your supervisors tell you to do. Niggers will look retarded in any situation you put them in, theres no winning when your job is threatened.

Have as many children as you can raise properly, drop subtle redpills.

I'm not gonna have children anytime soon, but that is mostly due to the state of white women. This is an entirely different discussion than the one I'm trying to have in this thread.

Best advice> play country music in class

Einstein is fucking over rated

I don't play anything in class. Literally no matter what I've tried playing over the years I've had complaints and its not worth the fight anymore.

My best advice is try to encourage the white kids to not fuck up. You can point out the things you said here, that the system is rigged against them and they have no leeway to fuck up, thus administering a non chalante red pill with getting fired. Hopefully they'll pull it together

Without*

And you posted a picture of yourself with this admission that could easily cost you your job?

You really don't think there's a single student who's ever seen you also browses Jow Forums?

If this isn't some retarded chimp trying to get his "raysis" math teacher fired, then you are very stupid, for a white person.

Actually do something

Attached: Action.gif (886x643, 475K)

He's not autistic. He's a fake. He has no fucking clue what actual disciplinary actions look like in academia beyond a vague sense of "in trouble".

He cant engage on any sort of discussion on his teaching methodology, lesson plan structure, assessment methodologies because he's chock full of fucking garbage.

He's been dropping "I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about" signals since post one, and only a complete chump would believe him.

But why would you post a picture of yourself? There is literally no need for it, and the results will only be negative. Even if it just results in a meeting, where you have to feign ignorance to the principle, and superintendant for half an hour, wouldn't it make infinitely more sense to not risk the trouble, and just post a stock image of a chalkboard instead?

This is too stupid to not be a LARP of some kind.

But you're literally racist causing the children to struggle. If they're truly inferior they'll fail regardless.

>principle
>superintendant
>Trust me it's not a LARP it's too crazy to be a LARP c'mon man

Underage LARP detected.

This. This isn't the way.

This

I dont know maybe stop fucking with kid's futures?

>obvious leftist shilling of the "Whites score higher than minorities because the school system is racist" claim

6/10 though. It wasn't too thinly-veiled.

Attached: 1553540714972.png (400x400, 78K)

One can't help but wonder if OP is just trying to get this person fired.

stop trying to cause the guy in your original post's image to have problems, you're not him.

Fake Post..... Nigger hates his white teacher. Nigger kid is real racist.

White teacher grading OP wrong because he's a lazy dumb nigger....

Welp, this is it Jow Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>just lost 4k in stocks
>family wants to stab and murder and kill me until im dead
>keep hearing niggers giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

stream URL + quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mwkaTV8J

Thank you all, frens.
~TK

Attached: IMG_48383984859_3727272019.jpg (852x1136, 50K)

>Trust me it's not a LARP it's too crazy to be a LARP c'mon man

Okay, the spelling errors were dumb, but reread that last part REAL slow, user.

>"This is too stupid to not be a LARP of some kind."

i bet you're a dumb nignog who played basketball instead of studying

Don't do it you stupid fag.
Take a bus to another state, and start a new life. Cut ties with eveyone and just start over, it's really not hard. You have a long way to go before you hit rock bottom, you fucking pussy.

Stop answering the questions they are asking you, ffs. Good grief, with every post you are making me cringe more and more. You post a pic of yourself and then brag that they can't prove its you...then go into detail about things you have been reprimanded for. STFU, for God's sake. This board is full of shills, newfag. Lurk moar.

Ah, shit. Got me. Reading comprehension. Still, learn to spell superintendent/use the correct principal. Shows your age (or retardedness.)