Drag queen epidemic

Why America is so obsessed with this shit ? This fucking trend is coming to Europe like the next big thing and I hate it.

Attached: EBCA6E17-0EDC-440C-B502-EA942478B4B6.jpg (1242x1493, 868K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b
youtube.com/watch?v=F-USgjXTDEA
youtube.com/watch?v=xG5tKBF4HkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1563578624253.jpg (1024x639, 134K)

Aren't you guys already a little gay? seems like a smooth transition to me

Ironic that the same degeneracy that was in Weimar is trying to be acceptable again in America, along with drag queen and the pedophilia factor to it aswell. Slowly America and then EU

Attached: 6301A4E9-EAAC-4130-84F6-3C9BDE7E79AB.gif (399x369, 39K)

yeah but theyre not as gay as americans

I feel like It’s a pretty brand new thing honestly. I can’t remember seeing it anywhere near what I’d call regularly until 2019. Ever since the Macho Ma’am debacle I think the left finally had to admit that the American people weren’t going for the tranny thing like they expected and decided to pump the brakes by temporarily switching the focus to drag queens. Just a theory of mine.

It's mostly middle aged white women or teens who want to be hip, friendly, woke "allies" so they can have a sterotypical gay friend to parade around as an accessory

There's a strip of no man's land between acceptable conduct and unacceptable conduct where the behavior is transgressive and titillating but not explicitly prohibited. Liberals crave the stimulus and novelty of this, conservatives dislike the degeneracy and dissolution of it

Attached: Pewdie Swaztika Minecraft.jpg (638x363, 37K)

I'd fucked the hell out of that dude

They just want to fuck a pretty man up his ass!

Just embrace the insanity and honk along

Attached: 605A607C-8B00-497A-991E-605919135BC6.jpg (1000x1000, 241K)

We hate it too

>”straight” guys would fuck this dude

Attached: 0C87B45A-C80A-447B-9103-937F7CCD2E4F.jpg (640x345, 60K)

Because jews, and because we're to lazy and fat to stop it. I'm genuinely sorry.

Because Western Culture has become Shock Culture, the level of degeneracy is irreverent as long as it gets peoples attention..

It's like when Miley Cyrus went over the top and was riding giant dildos on stage and shit, I would have ignored it but normies see it and immediately think 'OMG I MUST POST THIS ON Jow Forums 100 times a day' thus spreading the power of Shock culture. Faggots like you can't help but see a faggot and hold it up in the air for everyone to see to gain a moment of attention and popularity rather than try to bury it in the ground where it belongs.

Attached: f97.png (400x388, 154K)

Almost makes sense but since they cant stop being a bunch degenerate lunatics they decide to push the bullshit "drag kids" an what not

No shit man. I remember three years ago when the tranny bathroom shit started I thought no fucking way in hell is this going to happen. Every since then its spiraled out of control.

Straight women love watching gay men act feminine and dramatic because it entertains them

My brother's father-in-law was gay (had a wife and 3 kids though), and on weekends he would perform in a drag queen dance act in gay bars. At least he had the decency to restrict his fetish strictly to that setting, I've never seen him with makeup. (He died of a heart attack a few years ago, hence past tense.) Was a pretty nice dude, actually, and fun to talk to because he was a hardcore conspiratard and believed in hollow Earth, reptiloids walking among us and similar stuff.

Nothing wrong with being a drag queen. It's an improvement. Do you guys seriously prefer men to be big hairy groks or smooth, made-up queens who slay 24/7?

Attached: 1549428051533.png (635x402, 282K)

After the ball there are only mass graves

>coming to Europe

Really? Brand new, huh?

Attached: Crossdressing-overlay.jpg (1028x771, 141K)

kill yourself faggot

Attached: 1558972465939.jpg (360x359, 17K)

I’m not the one that said I’d fuck a man who looks like that under pounds of makeup

Neither. I want to ban HIV medication and let them all die of disease and drug overdose.

stop being racist

I don't hate dumb ridiculous trends. I laugh at them.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (584x688, 91K)

>HRT is prescribed and intended for the patient to take for life as they begin a journey into being their ‘authentic self’. A transgender person expects to take hormones for the rest of their life. This is significant because every drug prescribed for transgenderism is prescribed off-label. There are no approved drugs for treating transgenderism. Not puberty blockers, nor HRT. For transition, many of the drugs used by transgender people are common brand name HRT drugs that are being used off-label. Premarin, Androgel, and others. All of these drugs have histories of off-label marketing. Androgel as aforementioned has thousands of lawsuits pending against it. This history of pharmaceutical companies using illegal marketing practices and ignoring deleterious side effects can’t possibly be the case with transgender use, can it?

medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b

Attached: D4BA7E46-35C5-498C-9510-BF02785F5E86.jpg (2048x2048, 570K)

fuckin fags lol. When did this become a thing?! like grow a penis dude and stick it in a vag

Rupauls Drag Race, it's Americas next top model with Drag Queens, and It's blown up massively over the last few years, they become celebrities and have a massive straight and gay fan-base.

One of them is actually quite funny:
youtube.com/watch?v=F-USgjXTDEA

Wrong video sorry, that one was shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=xG5tKBF4HkU

Willam, Trixie, Katya, and Sharon Needles are legitimately funny. Everyone else is annoying as hell

itll only end if we start roof koreaning them. just pneumatic their asses no trace.