Do gun grabbers REALLY think they won't get shot?

Attached: 1553138654005.png (1103x654, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mwkaTV8J
youtu.be/gTXm3IAyBmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

deep state is weak and this was a pathetic distraction.

>visiting greenchans

First of all, anti-gun laws will never get passed, the NRA lobby is too strong. However, if there would be anti-gun laws and cops come knocking at your door, good luck shooting them.

>News reports gun grabbing starts
>Kill cop families instead

>good luck shooting them
at that point you'd see the inventiveness of americans as we build traps and explosives.

Fuck off Hans, shouldn't you be helping Mohamed undress your girlfriend?

The second amendment already failed in terms of "armed patriots" protecting their nation and its borders/demographics/etc. The rest is just ex post facto cope-fantasy.

Attached: US white population change.png (982x1605, 617K)

leave the dog alone

Good one, Arizona
>implying that we need luck

Attached: 863BE506-3B6D-42D2-B4DF-87F43CBAE4AD.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

cuz they will roll 30 deep at 4 am when you and your family are sleeping

>Roll 30 deep
>500 million times
Why are leafs allowed on this board?

> the NRA lobby is too strong.
I wish it was half as strong as you imply.

Can u explain what happened in this gif?

>hit all political and community leaders simultaneously across usa
>detain, disarm and kill any resistors
check mate retard. you realize police and military have been bred and selected to be order following zog drones right?

its called cellular warfare

>bred and selected to be order following zog drones
what is this, the fifth element?

Attached: 1536022458565.jpg (670x641, 181K)

Daily reminder that the DC snipers were niggers. Just wait until white people get pissed off enough to engage in such activities.

Attached: FB_IMG_1564377178248.jpg (640x1315, 65K)

Really who’s going to enforce them? Most cops are gun owners (a gun grab in CT was cancelled because of this) and is the national guard really going to risk getting shot breaking the constitution they swore to uphold? A total breakdown of the chain of command seems more likely

Welp, this is it Jow Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>just lost 4k in stocks
>family wants to stab and murder and kill me until im dead
>keep hearing niggers giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

stream URL + quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mwkaTV8J

Thank you all, frens.
~AB

Attached: IMG_2019SJZNW38392_28SWJSJW2.jpg (1008x756, 319K)

Don’t click on this link it’s IP collection

>not killing your brother or the niggers first
You are obviously not Jow Forums.

you know trump is going to lose right

man that is a poetic read, thx user.

Attached: fren.png (689x473, 97K)

some kind of door bomb booby trap

Why commit suicide when you can just go postal?... In Minecraft of course!

Yea the dicks kicking in the door severely underestimated the guys will to fight to the end

Lol, you think the cops are gonna go along with disarming the people... wow you are naive

Attached: file.png (1772x1772, 538K)

You know all the gun grabbing organizations will just get the Kyo-ani treatment right? No one is going to ban petrol.

>Green on green
What the fuck is wrong with you

you dont kill the cops; you kill the local politicians and the twitterati cheering near you

>gun grabbing organizations
If it ever happens it will be per law and cops. Organizations demanding stricter gun laws are just crybabies without any power.

And rot in jail forever if you don't suicide by cop.

Obrez

if you choose random targets; the investigation to get to you is time demanding. You do understand that, don't you?

They'd get away with it MAYBE half a dozen times before bullets started flying through every fucking door the broke down. Do you have even the foggiest fucking clue how many gun owners are in the USA? It's literally over double the population of your entire fucking country.

Idiot.

youtu.be/gTXm3IAyBmg
3:40