He basically lost 2020

He basically lost 2020

Attached: 669CD9DF-A6EE-4BA0-90C2-2C813EC5E392.png (1020x517, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbp.gov/newsroom/national-media-release/cbp-completes-construction-50-miles-new-border-wall
nypost.com/2018/06/02/trumps-border-wall-breaks-ground-in-san-diego/
pastebin.com/mwkaTV8J
taskandpurpose.com/trump-wall-construction-twitter-video
youtube.com/watch?v=3ygFeywrvjc
archive.fo/LOISY
archive.fo/8wWeA
archive.fo/IxByO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Democratic Party is in a state of such total fucking disarray that he will win. He quite literally drove half the country insane.

how does it feel to be singled out as a raving retard who cant stand what you dont understand?

Technically true. He has not built any fences. He's built 50 miles of wall and counting, and it's already been getting built at an exponential pace, but it's about to get even more exponential with the supreme court ruling

you should stop lying.

Attached: Capture.png (822x913, 394K)

Supreme Court just allowed more funds

>50 miles of wall
That was just repairing old walls

It wasn’t repairing old wall, it was building wall in the place of structures that any illegal could literally step over

>Repairing old walls
Replacing literal beat up chain link fences. Commies should be killed on sight.

now he's fucked. he has to actually deliver something now. he'll fuck it up. we'll see how it goes. in a couple weeks.

yeah to repair old wall
not to build new wall
Trump is a race traitor kike lover

Zion Don's talking point folks
>we added no new wall at all but uhhhh we replaced wall so its just like new wall uhhh
lmfao pathetic, jew, the goy sees through your jewry now

dilate

Repairing old fence with new fence

Wall can be defeated with new technology what a waste of money

>OP is a phoneposter
Reminder to kill Jews

What is this? A Huffington Post?

Trump has no alternative. Democrats are infected with Leftists and untill they get rid of this horrible rotten infection, they don't have a chance in America.

cbp.gov/newsroom/national-media-release/cbp-completes-construction-50-miles-new-border-wall
Why do you lie about something that is so easy to disprove?

The lesser of two evils bullshit is what will kill America. There is an option to not vote, Americans should use It. Then the whole political system would crash. Trump and the Democrats both equally hate whites.

trump's cultists and shills are so busy arguing the semantics of a little bit of renovated fence that they've entirely forgotten or intentionally ignored the point of a wall, which is to keep foreigners out of the country. regardless how many miles of fence renovations have occurred, foreigners are clearly not being kept out - they're arriving in larger numbers than ever, and being placed deeper into the formerly white communities of america than ever. zion don is a disaster, but so too are the people who defend him

This, they don’t want to admit they were conned just like with every other politician and continue to live in denial. This thread is proof of it. If the wall was actually being built, we’d see livestreams of it by now.

>B-But the media wouldn’t report on it
Are you implying there aren’t people like Mexican Andy who live near the border and would just record it themselves?

he turned whole mexico into the wall

This is fake news. The shit libs are saying that replacing chainlink fences and tank traps with a real wall is "repairing" and not building.

Mexico has unironically treated America like shit. Whenever we tell their government to stop dumping people in our country. They continue to do it anyway. Your country still hasn’t foregiven us over the Mexican-American war and we should always treat you as an enemy than ally.

Chainlink and Fencing is what third world countries use. We could easily afford something like what Israel has. Trump is basically building the same thing Bush and Obama did. Another shitty fence that will end up collapsing due to the strength of spics coming in.

Attached: B2D2D87C-457F-438D-80A9-5615A8BE393A.jpg (2588x1825, 711K)

Attached: 1564237537647s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

>If the wall was actually being built,
nypost.com/2018/06/02/trumps-border-wall-breaks-ground-in-san-diego/

Attached: DZZmSonX0AA58hf.jpg (712x452, 67K)

Trump will continue to tweet about Democrats are “racist” and how we should continue to support Israel than ever build a wall. He’s literally no different from what the Democrats are running. Instead he’s just a fake nationalist who’s conning the fuck out of Middle America.

Welp, this is it Jow Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>just lost 4k in stocks
>family wants to stab and murder and kill me until im dead
>keep hearing niggers giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

stream URL + quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mwkaTV8J

Thank you all, frens.
~MM

Attached: IMG_345530458_305_2019.jpg (1280x960, 278K)

Where’s the livestreams? Where’s the footage of it being built? I’m not going to take photo ops and news articles with a grain of salt.

Attached: ED2BD3BE-6790-4DBC-BA24-641C8026C0E8.jpg (602x943, 114K)

Nope. It's wall. Fences are founded by posts. Walls are founded by a solid foundation below. The border "fence" is really a giant 30 foot wall that goes many feet underground. You sharebluefag glowniggers don't have much time left before nobody believes a single anti-Trump trope.

>Heh, we are going to brown America before those libtards ever do and nobody will stop us. MIGA! Fuck your feelings

Attached: B205A009-C16B-48F4-A979-B8BBC7200A58.jpg (716x768, 79K)

>Being so deep in his cope that he thinks what he dreams about every night is reality

Attached: 1564277203232.jpg (960x767, 81K)

>Your country still hasn’t foregiven us over the Mexican-American war
Gib back nuesta tierra

Attached: aztlan.jpg (1920x1242, 821K)

Deliver funds doesn't mean actually building you dumb cuckold

Walls aren’t see through, they’re completely solid and thick.
>but the border patrol needs it so they can shoot people
The border patrol are entirely spics who secretly sneak in their illegal cousins. Fuck them. By making it completely solid, we are fucking their chances of letting their relatives in.

Attached: 729B0F08-5986-47FC-9DB9-3264578FAB87.jpg (1024x762, 69K)

Finally.
Now it's #HurTurn

>Don't vote trump hes a jew supportin kike goyium!
>remember to vote left this year, or don't vote at all, even better!
Ive heard this tactic before, hrmmmmmmmm

Enemies declare war on American soil. I unironically think that Mexico is more of an enemy to this country than any Middle Eastern country is. At least Iran doesn’t tell its people to start moving to America in large numbers just so they can add Islamic law. The worst they do is tell us to go die.

Attached: 5A191F54-48AC-49FC-9B3C-897516338091.jpg (625x468, 81K)

Voting isn’t forced upon, whites shouldn’t vote for either parties and just let the political system collapse.

Fuck your free shit that’s laced with poison. You’ve wasted 3 years of the country’s time. Now, you will pay with the biggest blowout since Reagan, and I can’t fucking wait for the salt.

Attached: 9F60736A-C91D-4998-8AAC-1B268181750B.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

>muh wall

>Reagan
You mean the man who gave the entire state of California away to Mexicans? Yeah fuck that guy. I hope him blowing all of the Taliban and Israel was enough for his sorry ass. Because he’s burning in hell.

Attached: 9E95E81B-52F5-4C8A-B6A7-10F46A1C77FE.jpg (743x735, 107K)

Attached: 1552509159115m.jpg (1024x683, 194K)

>tie him up with jew lawyers on every single thing he does no matter how many times he tries
>wtf why didn't build the wall

The jew media everyone.

>Voting isn’t forced upon, whites shouldn’t vote for either parties and just let the political system collapse.

>whites shouldn’t vote

Oy vey what a good idea goyium, just let the darkies vote they will make the best choices!

Classic leftfag projection. This shit is as unfounded and absurd as claiming that Trump is some sort of reincarnated dragon who is practicing black magic to destroy Abkhazia. Trump has done more for white America than anyone since Andrew Jackson, and has only given underhanded slaps to Israel, such as the embassy move where the opening speech was given by a pastor who condemns Jews. He's also stopped white genocide in South Africa by threatening sanctions over the land grabs. Which is exactly why all the world's Jews act in tandem against his every move. Nobody on this site is so incapable of critical thinking that this shit will demoralize them. Try Facebook.

A racist, an adulterer, and a criminal walk into a bar...
The bartender asks, "What can I get you Mr. President?"

You do realize Jews want Americans to vote between two controlled opposition parties right?

Its so they can see them trying to get over the wall you retard. Otherwise they could just wait till patrol passes and make a run for it.

>Trump has done more for white America than anyone since Andrew Jackson,
That is complete bullshit and you know it. Dwight Esienhower and Calvin Coolidge preformed the most anti-immigration agendas in this nation’s history. They prevented spics and other nonwhites from coming over here. Trump wishes he was even half as good as them. Because unlike him, both of those guys were coherent and didn’t suck off Jews on a daily basis.

Attached: 923F1254-CDBF-4BA1-A48F-F109C9A37BCC.jpg (230x300, 7K)

Good.

You're right, but it wasn't Trump's doing either.
Magapedes have been repeating Trump's lies about the '400 miles of wall' that he claims as his own.

But there's a big problem: The footage, which was filmed more than five months ago on Sep. 18, 2018, isn't really new wall construction at all, and certainly not part of the ongoing construction of "the wall" that Trump has been haggling with Congress over.

"It's a replacement project," Mike Petersen, public affairs director for the Army Corps of Engineers' South Pacific Division, told Task & Purpose. "I was in the division 12 years ago and we were doing border wall replacement work back then."

taskandpurpose.com/trump-wall-construction-twitter-video

Nope. A wall can have anything between its top and foundation, bars included. The defining factor of a wall is its solid foundation which the new border wall has. Go ahead and keep telling an engineer the technical differences of engineering projects, please.

>Trump has done more for white America than anyone since Andrew Jackson
Bullshit.

Attached: Trump DACA.png (3464x3440, 2.73M)

>It’s so they can see them trying to get over the wall
Then why not just stand on top of the wall to see them, or just add cameras around it? By allowing open barriers, spics can easily cram themselves in and escape. Your idea of a border fence has always failed no matter who tries it. The only way you’re ever going to have a successful border is if it’s solid.

>Which is exactly why all the world's Jews act in tandem against his every move.
Also bullshit.

Attached: Israeli Trumpniggers.jpg (780x438, 89K)

Let me guess, you’d prefer Walter Mondale or Dukakis? Kys immediately.

No shit but getting the compliant and apathetic people of this country to do anything is like pulling fucking teeth.
But letting niggers take over the voting system is not the answer.
Also causing infighting between whites is not the answer.
But then again you're actually a subversive kike so why am i telling you this?

Do you realize how long the wall is? This isn't a prison where you can just post guards, it's the size of an entire country.

Its a fence you sorry loser.
Unless we always had a wall.

Attached: Trump's (((Nationalism))).jpg (4036x2256, 1.75M)

Imagine unironically being a Reagan cocksucker in 2019. The man basically destroyed California with his massive amounts of amnesty. You’re either a retarded boomer or a complete shill.

Attached: 6D7C3BCF-2EC9-4952-BE58-3EDABEA8667C.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>Do you realize how long the fence is?
Yeah. What about it?
>This isn't a prison where you can just post guards
You totally can and it'd stimulate the economy.

I have a better idea than guards or cameras though:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ygFeywrvjc

>It’s the size of the entire country
We have over 330 million people, we can easily have a few thousand border patrol agents control the area along with camera equipment. This isn’t the 80s anymore, border fences with large gaps have been proven to be failures for us.

>Imagine unironically being a Reagan cocksucker in 2019.
I can't, I'd have killed myself by now.

There should be a site for border wall project, a counter and pictures for each mile of wall(not fence).

If he used Guatemala to cut off the Central and South Americans, while leaving Mexico unguarded, it makes sense in a long term view I believe.

I don't understand how building a giant wall can be so expensive besides just sheer inefficiency from our government. Yeah its not going to be super cheap, its probably going to be at least 100 million dollars, but billions? Where is this money going? Can't you just hire a couple thousand people at minimum wage to hack at it for a couple years? The rest just goes into material, right? How the fuck is this so expensive?

Attached: 1564263049353.jpg (793x720, 114K)

I keep telling people to provide me evidence of the wall being built via livestreams or video footage. Yet they completely go silent or accuse me of shilling.

Attached: D77D1779-B269-4532-ACED-A8EC2013FE8F.jpg (720x720, 25K)

1 post by this ID

CRY MORE DISCORD TRANNIES
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020
>TRUMP 2020

Attached: zuckenberg76045.jpg (960x960, 78K)

Mexico and Central America should be treated as America’s most important enemy. If our politicians had any sense of right, they’d completely cut ties with them and start sanctioning them like they do with Iran and Russia. Besides, both country’s citizens hate our guts anyways. We aren’t hurting any relations at all.

>I SEE MY PENIS AND I WANT IT TO TURN BLACK
>CHOKING IT TIL IT FALLS OFF, NEVER TO COME BACK
>AS AN AUTHENTIC GRIL I DRESS IN PRETTY CLOTHES
>THEN MY DICK POPS RIGHT OUT AND RIPS A FUCKING HOLE

>I SEE MY PENIS AND I WANT IT TO TURN BLACK
>UNTIL I GET MY OP I TUCK IT IN MY ASS
>I SEE PEOPLE SQUINT THEIR EYES AND SAY I AM A GUY
>IF I NEVER WAKE UP THEN YOU KNOW THE REASON WHY

Attached: 1558143908181.jpg (678x616, 65K)

Attached: 78879987798.png (585x565, 255K)

Political parties are too comfy, they just assume there's no competition and they both work for same master, so the only thing they pay money for is their people promoting their parties, the big 2, Republicans and Democrats. If you try to dig deep into their propaganda then you will find they didn't do shit for decades. The only laws they pass is for their sponsor rich people and their companies to benefit.

>How the fuck is this so expensive
Because most of that money isn’t going to the wall.

Attached: FB9AAF30-98BA-48E1-AD71-DB1D74C1672A.gif (540x300, 337K)

We do have a few thousand controlling the area. The border is 2,000 miles

Because there is no wall.
There's an old fence which has had parts of it replaced.
That's all there is.

Anyone who denies this is an Israeli.

Okay, so, one guy per mile, that's 2,000 guys.
Get on it.

And don't hire spics you fucking retard. I don't feel I should have to tell you this, but since you couldn't figure out that 2,000 miles isn't that long when you're working with a population of millions, I felt I had to clarify. For you.
Because you're retarded.

Attached: Muh Wall.png (1467x1496, 1.7M)

>We do have a few thousand controlling the area
Yet they do completely nothing and the spics let themselves in anyways. May I remind you that Trump’s “immigration raids” only managed to deport 35 people? This isn’t an incompetence thing, it’s a race one. If Trump announces that the wall would have no gaps. I bet you most of the hispanics that are apart of the border patrol would quit because they wouldn’t be able to sneak their relatives in.

Nice picture of your friends there Moshe, you all look so cute in your classic
>look at us Jews in Trump shirts! This totally disproves that all global jewish power has fought Trump since he announced his campaign! And we're totally not staging this specifically to demoralize anons!

So? Do you not understand the concept of "net"? Giving amnesty to a few paltry DACA brats in exchange for the wall and border security/deportations is guaranteed white majority for centuries to come. Also "more immigration than ever before" is always conveniently taken out of context in a very specific way that just so happens to coincidentally benefit Jewish power by blackpilling Trump supporters. America doesn't have a threatening level of immigration, not even close. What we have is uncontrolled migration. Huge world of difference. If immigration moves up from the historic record of single digit percentage to an all time record of single digit percentage, but all illegal migration is stopped by Trump policies, it's still white super majority for centuries to come, especially considering that a merit based immigration system would only bring in whites, not the poos and chinks who are unable to take our high skill jobs without heavy government subsidization, aka not merit.

Either those two condoned such a clownworld as we have seen, or were ultimately useless to stop it. In either case, they will ultimately be forgotten by most people in the year 2500 when 99.9 percent white America is celebrating Trump Day every year.

Great minds think alike, but mine remains superior.

Attached: y3IfnN0.jpg (2048x1726, 138K)

renovation of existing fencing isn't building new wall, kushnershill.
Trump lost the Nazi vote and he won't win again with us.
Let him go search for votes in Israel, I hear they love him over there.

>june 2018

>NO JEWS SUPPORT TRUMP
>>shown evidence of jews rampantly supporting trump
>Nice picture of your friends there Moshe
Imagine being this delusional and jewish.
Here's some more evidence for you to ignore: 6 of Trump's 10 top donors were jews in 2016.

Can't wait to see the figures for this election.

>So? Do you not understand the concept of "net"? Giving amnesty to a few paltry DACA brats in exchange for
And that's how the US became Brazil. GGNORE.

Attached: Jews - Trump's Jewish Donors.jpg (1944x4532, 1.96M)

>So? Do you not understand the concept of "net"? Giving amnesty to a few paltry DACA brats in exchange for the wall and border security/deportations is guaranteed white majority for centuries to come.
Reagan did exactly that and it ended up turning California into another Mexican colony. This “compromise” bullshit has never helped us one bit. It’s only made the demographic problem worse. Trump doing the same will not only turn Texas blue, but also Arizona as well.

Attached: BE7D885C-FA69-4617-8EB0-F6B68EA2E0BE.jpg (362x376, 36K)

Fuckwit

Its literally impossible to lose after all the democrat candidates said they want open borders and free health care for illegals. He could divorce Ivanka and marry his son and would still win.

We did this already over on truechan and basically you're a liar and a retard.

archive.fo/LOISY
archive.fo/8wWeA
archive.fo/IxByO

>He basically lost 2020

Look at the state of the opposition and then repeat that statement with sincerity.

Why don't you show me the barrier with a solid foundation that we've "always had" before Trump, you no-soul fag?

Also,
>muh buzzwords! muh tertiary wedge issues!

Attached: 1539475160226.jpg (645x729, 42K)

How are you going to sit on top of a wall and guard a mile? They are in cars that drive along it, which is why it's useful that it's see through.

He isn't gonna win. He won solely because Whites congealed behind him, but he's lost the Nazi vote, he won't win again. Doesn't matter who the DNC puts up, without the Nazis, the spics and niggers and weak Whites will take the election easy. In short Trump is a race-traitor piece of shit.

>If we pretend there aren't hundreds of miles of new fencing, it really becomes true!!!
fuck commies

Okay then, show me the part of the Reagan deal where in exchange for amnesty for 200k spics, we got a massive wall at the border as well as expedited removal at the border and mass deportations.

I did already tho.
Man, you're dumb aren't you?

>How are you going to sit on top of a wall and guard a mile?
With a gun.
>car drive along it tho
Who cares if you've got a dude every mile with a .30-06 or better?
Man you're dumb.

1st world country USA, everybody has 1000 videos on YouTube, but you can't find proof of border existence, past or now, it's really funny how little you care.

Source for hundreds of miles of new fence, kushnershill
Replacement of existing fence doesn't count

what is the 1986 amnesty

>we got a massive wall
We didn't tho, we got a fence which was like 10' higher.

Attached: Muh Wall Tho.jpg (1945x3365, 1.1M)

Not only does it not count, a fence is not a wall.
Period.

If fence = wall, then we always HAD a wall.

Attached: Muh Wall2.jpg (1265x593, 104K)

Attached: Muh Wall 3.jpg (1429x1257, 196K)