Sweden hate thread

>Share everything that undermines Sweden as a whole.

Attached: sweden.jpg (618x378, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dU8SoW_dTRo
kikebook.com/skanetrafiken/posts/2358763380855877
youtube.com/watch?v=psH6TQL1u7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=dU8SoW_dTRo

Look at their comfortable lives with their Wall Jesus and expensive coats. They have forgotten how to defend themselves and their families. They complain the police are toothless. NO. They are toothless for delegating their security to someone else.

>Honduras flag

Kek, honduran nigger thinks he can make of fun European countries while coming from a poor, violent and corrupt nigger shithole. Stay mad stinky catracho nig nog

I have a good one

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-210027.jpg (1080x2160, 597K)

At least I am not using a meme flag faggot. Keeping it real

Attached: sweden_endgame.jpg (560x852, 140K)

Sweden

challenge agzebded!

Attached: Sweden fuck yeah.jpg (620x651, 64K)

Attached: Swedfagots army.jpg (2448x3264, 1.01M)

Attached: Swedish criminals.jpg (820x1600, 279K)

Attached: Swedistan absolute state of.jpg (758x898, 130K)

>mad at actually decent countries

Attached: Swedistan community service for rape.jpg (791x728, 127K)

Attached: Swedistan högvakt 2.jpg (3648x2736, 2.13M)

Who owns the Swedish press?

Attached: Swedistan in one pic.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

:DDDD

Attached: Jews no double standards.jpg (720x710, 62K)

Attached: Swedistan rapists are victim too.png (674x714, 583K)

Fuck off honduran nigger faggot.
At least we need to import millions of shitskins and sandniggers to be descending.
Fucking mutt

Attached: Swedistan situation just keeps getting better.png (1080x1215, 977K)

Attached: Swedistan suicide.jpg (1515x1600, 591K)

The First "Swedes"

Attached: Swedistan the absolute state of.png (1517x595, 1.52M)

show flag nigger

Attached: Swedistan the ride never ends.png (679x667, 549K)

Attached: swedish military capabilities.jpg (920x510, 214K)

sluta vara så jävla rövsårad

Attached: my flag.jpg (1000x600, 39K)

Attached: Swedistan.png (1050x788, 2.19M)

He is from Finland

Attached: Finns are niggers.jpg (960x720, 284K)

Well to fair the hondurans didn't have much choice in the matter. Nigs gonna nog.
Sw*des chose to have a poor, violent and corrupt, nigger shithole, instead of a wonderful, racially pure, safe and rich country.
Fuck swedes and fuck Sweden,

Fuck Sweden, bunch of cucked cnowniggers, hope their entire country gets MUD'D

Attached: 1564131071846.png (546x320, 49K)

I'm out, but not for the lack of ample pics, it's just my very limited collection

Attached: eternal Lithuanian tips helmet.png (967x1011, 858K)

this! Voltreffer!

Those smug faggots deserve what's coming to them.

Attached: 1564124281627.png (500x306, 62K)

>embarrassing brainlets
never gets boring

and just for that, get this

Attached: Mannerheim turning in grave.png (1503x1050, 1.8M)

t. Honduran
LOL your country literally 100% consists of shitskins

I hate this country. Everything that Sweden does we have to imitate unless it actually works and improves lives of the native Finns, then we take it and turn it into something corrupted and perverted that fucks native Finns in the arse as much as possible.

You think Sweden hates it self? You've never seen finnish politics in action. (Though much of it is because many of our leaders are actually Fenno-Swedes who are infamous about their hatred towards Finns)

>most democrat-voting white state
>also the most swedish state
Being Swedish is a mental illness. They're even importing the same sandniggers.

Attached: US Election 1984.png (1200x698, 158K)

>everything that undermines Sweden as a whole.
the swedes themselves

Attached: 131215418.png (229x419, 139K)

>Vikings

This is what the average hondurans look like, that country is the definition of the word shithole. This is what op looks like in real life

Attached: hondurasniggershithole.jpg (600x400, 86K)

>69% 'Christian'
>85% atheist/agnostic/non-believer
Hence the pathological altruism + globohomo combo.

>I hate this country.

Try living in Bongland mate.

> Honduras

Attached: homicide-rates-LA.png (984x789, 79K)

ITT every finn thanks based RUSSIA for liberating them from filthy sw*den scum in 1808 and then giving them independence

Why would any sane person listen to what one with such a faggot face and expression says

We had it better under Russia but now that we are independent we have it way better so thank you for liberating us, Vlad

Attached: 1560998573873.png (1156x1140, 651K)

I think Swedish women and young Swedes have an average IQ of 90 or lower. Sweden will die and here's why: There is a case in Malmö in which a Swedish woman was refused a bus ride for wearing normal summer clothing. The Facebook comment section is then filled with Swedish women writing comments like "you don't know if the driver is Muslim because this wasn't explicitly mention in the article, it could be sexist Sven having a bad day". The amount of pseudointellectual denialism of reality is amazing. oh they will perish and it is good, they're a brain washed people

yeah m8, it's not like our country is any different. our 99.98% being white solely depends on us being shithole. the politicos and presstitutes could not lick EUssr's arse harder if they tried.
we're all in the same shit creek with no paddles. the only respite from this blackpill is that it should not be for much longer - the whole situation will resolve itself one way or the other by 2025-2030

Attached: fourth turning.jpg (183x276, 16K)

kikebook.com/skanetrafiken/posts/2358763380855877

>Be Sweden
>Import 1 million niggers and get subverted by jews for a century
>Still way higher living standard than any nonwhite or mutt shithole
Must suck being subhuman rofl

you barely ever see a swedish bus driver anymore so even without the sharia police tier behavior itd be a good 85% chance of him being an arab or black.

funniest thing in the comment section is the amount of Swedish women pretending this could be your regular Svensson as well, and if you think otherwise you must be a prejudiced racist.. it's kind of tragic

Brainwashed people are brainwashed, more news at 9
How's it going in Denmark? Still taking in niggers and heading down the exact path as Sweden, with no recovery or respite in sight?
We just have alot more jews than Denmark so we get it worse, it's how these things work.

Swedens welfare system will collapse within the coming 5 years. Sweden has literally no money left, our budget is barely scraping by only on the taxes coming in every year, when the next recession hits and those taxes stop coming in major public services will be unable to operate. they handled the last major recession in the 90's by simply taking everyones pensions, ofcourse there are no pension funds left to rob so this time the major companies and banks will simply collapse. This means no more gibs for the immigrants which will lead to the biggest chimpout Europe has ever seen.

Couple this with the fact that the white swedish population is massively in debt because they take huge loans to buy houses in areas without niggers. This will lead to thousands of swedes becoming homeless and tens of thousands out of work while the niggers chimp out over not getting free stuff and we've got a very interesting situation on our hands.

Right now the crisis is only being held away by the banks not raising the interest on loans but they can not do that for more than a year before they start getting big losses, let's see how long that holds out.

tick tock

Yep. It's genetic. They literally can't fucking help it.

svens. ha!

Attached: SwedeOnSoy.jpg (951x629, 89K)

Minnesota fag here (Norwegian heritage).

it's true.

Attached: feelingminnesota.jpg (1024x744, 157K)

Kill all Sw*des

Attached: 1.jpg (756x1008, 713K)

Attached: 2.jpg (756x1008, 988K)

Attached: 4.jpg (756x1008, 616K)

Attached: SwedeImmigrant.png (745x718, 696K)

Sweden"s collapsing economy will fuel its normal neighbours

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-124011_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 288K)

see my last post. just above.

Attached: LookAtMpls.png (568x427, 163K)

Sweden is based.

More

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-123836_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 226K)

this. everytime I see zoophilia in advertisement in my country, I can guaranfuckingtee it it's Swedistan's company

I had 2 swedish female coworkers.
One hated muslims and niggers. The other had 2 mutt babies from a very ugly (even for nig standards) british nigger.

Social demokraterna and their politics

Swedish women are fucking gross Fucking nord cucks

Attached: 5.jpg (756x1008, 749K)

Attached: lolwhat.jpg (969x1024, 352K)

you saw the niglets' father?!?!!!! oh my god, do you understand how unlikely this occurrence is!
lucky sumbitch

nope, all your politicos are totally cucked and kiked. and you believing
>it's just this one party that is responsible
is the biggest cuck confirm

>Acting like it's only the Soc.Dem

Nice try, Olof. But we all know that only SD and AfD are somewhat sane - and AfD aren't even in riksdagen. Of course, they're both sucking rabbi dick, but they're still the only semi-sane parties in Sweden. The rest is just pure suicide. It's seriously scary how fucked up you Swedes have become.

Why aren't anyone doing anything about it? There must be dozens of thousands of extremely disgruntled young, Swedish men.. Where are they, what are they doing? Are they seriously ALL just a bunch of fucking söycucks?

Especially them, first they undermined the economy of Sweden and we went from the 3rd richest country before the 70s to not even reach the top ten list. Then they started undermining the ethnic make up of Sweden by first importing tons of Slavs and later tons of Muslims

Of course mean the AfS. D is in Germany. But my point still stands.

The only problem with being Sweden was having to fight hordes of Ivans youtube.com/watch?v=psH6TQL1u7A

Swedes got ass raped by the Poles at Kircholm and pretty much every battle they fought against Poles.

I want to come to Sweden for free house, money and to breed a blonde. My penis is ready to impregnate a fertile Swedish woman and to raise the birth rates. And your government wants this.

Attached: image0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.33M)

>There must be dozens of thousands of extremely disgruntled young, Swedish men.. Where are they, what are they doing? Are they seriously ALL just a bunch of fucking söycucks?
If they did something which I think you mean they would undermine that type of politics and poison it with association with violence and it would only benefit the left

What a tiny thin cock lol. Would only work if you were black.

How is that tiny its average

U jewish or something since you're circumcised?

Do they have anything to lose? It's now or never. They need to try to destabilize the country and then they can attack the Muslims and chase them out afterwards.

Time for coffee and cookies is over, don't you realize? They're soon going to ban NRM too. Violence, murder and uprising is the only solution. Countries like Denmark, still have a good chance at a peaceful solution, but it's getting smaller every day.

I'm not circumcised I just pulled the foreskin back

Nah, you look circumcised stay in Australia jew

Seems like you only want to make right wing policies less popular or you're totally oblivious how something gets popular and how something gets unpopular. If you want polices to get unpopular then you do exactly that....

As I said, it doesn't matter. In ten years from now, you will realize you should have fought back with everything you had. Spare me a thought when the government puts you in a gulag for criticizing Somalis raping your gf or whatever.

Hmmmm a divide and conquer style anti European thread with an obvious proxy?

Interesting. Sage in options field. Also don't forget you can hide threads as well.

Its called karma that whore got what she wanted, promoted and deserved may her soul be in eternal torture in hell

>Sweden
>European

Pick one.

Sweden is literally MENA and Africa in Europe.

Based.

There are smarter ways to fight back than getting physical and making your policies immanency unpopular

Yeah by allowing your women to fuck niggers and have a niglet let me have some instead nigger

Enlighten me then.

No go Zones Unite!

here I fixed it

Attached: waeaffea.png (615x375, 314K)

>especially them
well, I might be wrong, and I currently have no mojo to go and jewgle this, but weren't they the ones most in power? then it figures they are the one's you place the blame. but make no mistake - would that have been some other party in power during that long time leading to this here state, you'd be blaming them.
it's all just a face, puppets and kabuki theatre