Bros, we might all be excited for Trump's chances in 2020...

Bros, we might all be excited for Trump's chances in 2020, but it looks like he's lost the support of the rustbelt and Texas is getting more and more non-whites per day.

How do we fix this?

Attached: 1461023975406.jpg (397x398, 28K)

All it will take is for the dems to field a candidate not called Hillary Clinton and we're fucked. Trump can't win.

Attached: 1449135956558.png (633x758, 29K)

Trump was allowed to win by the ZOG so they could send in the most Mexicans ever in American history and grab guns and raise taxes and fuck us over so bad while whites watch him tweet and love Israel and "own the libs" but not too much

I personally see a rust belt moving in our direction and a Texas that has at least 2ore elections before flipping. But let me tell you something user.
If the stock market crashes before 2020 the election will be cancelled and were going to end up in a civil war. If not and Trump pulls out the win the Democrats will lose their shit and start the civil war. If Trump loses before the economy collapses Whites are going to lose their shit and start the civil war. Regardless of what happens the conclusion is the same the only difference is how prepared we could be for this conflict.

Trump is the one bringing them in you stupid fuck. Voting literally doesnt matter they are all working towards the same goal

If he'd deported millions of spics he wouldn't have lost his support. Fucking betrayed us all on immigration.

You watch the slow death of America from your comfortable couch.

and you think voting in a democrat will fix that?

Attached: 1486246048265.jpg (763x758, 161K)

No. I'm not voting anymore. The time for voting is over.

Attached: shareblue2.1.png (444x402, 385K)

i c u jidf :)

Attached: dabt.jpg (961x632, 96K)

Need to prevent Biden from becoming the Nominee. Biden has a serious, serious chance to beat Trump. I think Trump beats all others (maybe not Warren but probably).
Kamala Harris is the ideal rival because she's a fucking idiot willing to play cards she can't back up (unfortunately, look for Biden to punish her next debate for this on the bussing issue. She will probably drop and Biden will probably rise if I had to predict, but it can also go the other way)

Attached: aocspam.png (1288x759, 120K)

Attached: HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE].png (745x251, 23K)

Is it hockey mask time?? Or are going to just let the world go to shit.

Make babies and wait 18 years

Let it burn.

Attached: 1558988298437.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

election hacking is also a concern
not to mention the big tech companies manipulating things

Shitty demoralization thread. If you’re scared of him losing, fucking vote dumbass

Bros, we might all be shilling shareblue rn but Trump's chances at 2020 are much higher than 2016. We've lost a lot of support and it looks like Overtuns Window is opening more every day.

How do we shill this?

Attached: 1563903957320.jpg (536x810, 59K)

Better an enemy than an outright traitor hell yeah.
Sorry bro Trump is a fucking worthless race-traitor.
He will go down as one of the most useless Presidents in US history.

I see you ANTIFA. You smell like a ChapoFag to me.

yeah im sure antifa wants a wall, wants hillary locked up and wants jews gassed, if so that would make antifa more based than zion don
nice one, kushnershill

Attached: discordtrannies.jpg (1270x603, 58K)

Attached: shareblue.jpg (937x623, 168K)

>brazil
ah makes sense lmao, you're black

he may be black, but you're most definitely jewish

Attached: 1563975214178.jpg (941x1071, 316K)