Are sloppy job mossad schizos actually CIAniggers?

Are sloppy job mossad schizos actually CIAniggers?

Attached: 287663.jpg (500x538, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some of them, yes. They might not work for THE cia, but they work for someone and they're here with a gial in mind: to spread misinformation and dilute discussion.

I've also noticed that they act like bots. If you ask them a question they instantly reply some one sentence comeback.

>good. continue the cycle of hatred for us so that we may benefit

Attached: 1551551397811.png (245x289, 23K)

>le muslims are our friends
Get cancer, faggot.

Her Name was Ebba Akerlund

Attached: ebba17.png (1354x1080, 1.37M)

this still gets me mad, fuck shitskins

The only thing I hate more than shitskins are some poltards who unironically think muslims are our ally and islam is compatible with white cultures.

Attached: 1552760113181m.jpg (687x1024, 125K)

muslims is a symptom of the jewish problem

The Jewish problem and the muslim problem are two separate matters.
Sandniggers has been trying to subdue and destroy Europe for more than a millennia.

Muslims are the way they are right now cause jews bombing them and instilling dictators

Attached: IMG_1106.jpg (487x630, 53K)

without jews, sandniggers would still be fucking goats in the desert

Attached: 1550054193340.png (187x140, 33K)

>separate
no

>Muslims are the way they are right now cause jews bombing them and instilling dictators

>cause jews bombing them and instilling dictators
no

Tell me how Jews were the masterminds behind the annihilation of Middle Easter Christians, the Chechen terrorist attacks, Uyghur terrorism and genocide of Hindus in India. Please explain how 1000+ years of islamist invasions of Europe were in some way or the other related to Jewish influence. Did Jews also manipulate muslims into the terror attacks and tbe harrassment of women?
No. These are two separate things, and pol likes to underplay the muslim problem

If you see a thread that has the N word written anywhere in the post, ignore and move on. The only reason this racist word is being spammed to death is due to the fact KKK incels are trying to act edgy by using the word. If you knew how much this word affects African Americans, you'd come to realize it's the most despicable word in the English language.. It should be outlawed and if spoken the person should be arrested and convicted with no possibility of parole. Then I think we'd see nobody speak of it ever again.

Aren’t those the two girls who went to an Islamic country with ISIS activity with backpacks ... without a group or guide and got killed by Islamists?

So we made improvements. What’s the problem?

Kill yourself retarded nigger

Yet Christians done worse but you dont cry about that

shut up nigger

Attached: 1560899352333.webm (400x224, 1.42M)

Defending Europe? Well excuse me.
>Christuns are bad too
Fuck off with this libshit argument

*tips fedora*

>took a sledgehammer to the forearm
>didn't even bruise
What

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse

And whats this? actions of benevolent christian whites that dindunuffin, right?

What have Christians done worse?

Tarrant literally did mossads job for them. He literally did the same thing. Tarrant is mossad, and I suspect you are cia

>iF yOu OnLy ReAlIzEd HoW iT aFfEcTeD bLaCk AmErIcAnS

meanwhile, 'nigger' is 50% of the sounds coming out of black americans mouths at any given point in time.

Please elaborate, Agent Bong

SLOPPY JOB

Attached: E902945F-0138-4E71-BF74-F5D2A71B2395.jpg (390x517, 60K)

THIS. Look at my flag and see how fucked we are with all these mudslimes shilling for their shit. Our capital is probably going to have sharia zones soon. First it's halal meat, then niqabs..

Kys paki. Muds are the footsoldiers of the kikes sent to our countries to destroy us from within. Explain what is the obsession with raping by mudslimes? Does the low iq via inbreeding kick in?

kill yourself lying redditor

Ryazan sugar

Imagine being this retarded

>defending

Attached: 1541745223742_31l16xcf2l0.jpg (1137x1616, 1.07M)

Paздeляй и влacтвyй

Attached: 505D645B-F561-4FB5-B57B-0A3E6FE6D005.jpg (480x473, 55K)

But wasn't Jow Forums blaming them for going travelling in a Muslim shithole?

saved as anonymous.webm

>but wasn’t Jow Forums one person?!
What’s your point, dumbshit

Attached: 4744CD72-EE13-4066-B946-2FE92FF22F79.jpg (470x501, 30K)

Sloppy job mossad

So is it their fault they got beheaded or should we blame the Muzzies? Poster imblies that we should be remembering them as justification for Brendan.

But Jow Forums thinks it's their fault because ...

Oh, why am I wasting muh time trying to explain things to a Merkin

Fuck up cunt.

Attached: reel_austrayans.jpg (1280x1280, 1.31M)

Found the jew, kek . They're both equally as bad but white Islam could be pretty based desu.

>white islam
Found the sandnigger. Fuck you and your cancerous goatfucker cult.

Shut the fuck up, demoralizing cianigger.

Imagine caring about some whores

That pic is so fucking stupid. This is why you are laughed at in public Jow Forums.