Bone Marrow is Racist

Liberals respond to bone marrow donation organization looking specifically for black donors.

Attached: Dq8tnzqVAAAdKeC.jpg large.jpg (509x1811, 162K)

Attached: Bone_marrow_transplants_When_your_heritage_leads_to_a_needle-in-haystack_search.png (747x4535, 1.87M)

Attached: Bone_Marrow_Transplants_When_Race_Is_an_Issue.png (649x2463, 366K)

Attached: Marrow Donors Rare For Mixed-Race Patients.png (651x1755, 577K)

Attached: Match4Lara.png (617x3963, 1020K)

Attached: Pregnant mother-of-three is desperately searching for bone marrow to cure her leukemia - and none of (647x443, 45K)

Attached: Shannon_Tavarez,_Nala_in_‘Lion_King’,_Dies_at_11.png (612x1035, 242K)

Hurrrr but ScIENCE!

Attached: B.C._boy's_family_appeals_to_find_bone_marrow_match_for_leukemia.png (921x3055, 876K)

Attached: Few mixed-race marrow donors for boy's transplant.png (926x1400, 619K)

Attached: Girl_in_need_of_bone_marrow_highlights_shortage_of_mixed-race_donors.png (848x3479, 468K)

this is fake

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-023835_Chan Burauza.jpg (1080x762, 364K)

Less than 1% of all blacks in the U.S. donate blood. Only blood from other blacks can help patients with sickle cell, a disease that only affects blacks. American blacks routinely have to get third world African blood transfusions.

No it isn't. Fuck off retard.

Sickle cell anemia also occurs in Greece, the Mideast and India.

The idiots RRREEEEDIINNGGG! have been told their entire lives that we are all the same. When confronted with the truth they freak the fuck out. Hilarious.

bump

We need to use this to redpill people - people who FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE can't deny this.

But my sociology prof told me we are all the same!?!?!?!?

This screenshot is the most amazing screenshot I have ever seen. Like.... this literally proves the lefts mental illness. It may not be as mentally ill as conservatives support for Israel, but this screenshot shows mentall illness in its purest form.

MOAR

I feel like I'm reading a bunch of bots replying to each other.

Liberals are the dumbest fucking people on the planet.

Attached: 1564352154024.jpg (5184x3000, 3.61M)

To be fair they really are just as dumb as conservatives who support Israel. That is my redpill that ive realized.

I think they're more offended at the 'need' for black donors, implying that blacks aren't pulling their own weight, as usual in every other aspect of life

>hurr durr both sides are the same!

You're a fucking incel idiot.

Attached: yh8pNl.jpg (2560x1138, 189K)

What?

Attached: ifls.jpg (627x642, 66K)

wogs confirmed niggers

Attached: wogboy.png (807x613, 730K)

Well, there's one thing we can stand to learn from niggers.

You are right. I will listen to boomer conservative talk radio and its all about how dems are the real racists and we have to love and support israel from anti-semites like Ilhan Omar. It makes me sick really, IDK who is worse.....

To not hate kikes and shitskins equally is quite bias of you, user. The enemy of your enemy is still not your fucking friend.
>Ilhan Omar.
She is anti-semitic. She also likes cock as much as you do. That doesn't mean she wants you dead any less tha Jews.

Tbh I actually think conservatives are worse than the diverstiy mentall illness on the left. Because it is the right who are the ones who are supposed to be free thinking. I mean you can deal with 20% of the country being mentally ill, but if conservatives were anti-israel like ohmar.... and anti-fed, and dual citizens in congress america would be free.

Golden, thank you. And they think they are the """""intellectuals"""""

>highest warmth between ingroup
>murder each other constantly
Maybe chill the fuck out

I view the shitskins to be more of a symptom of a greater issue.

Its like the left supporting minimum wage increases ...which is obviously wrong....

But then the right says "min wage isnt supposed to be a living wage, and you need to get better educated/trained in order to make more." Now while that is good advice, it still doesnt get at the root of the problem which is why are prices rising in the first place that makes raising min wage an issue to begin with.

Sorry you're way too fucking dumb to understand

Attached: B8lG9l.png (806x718, 64K)

I agree with you. The right wing aka conservatives are pretty much just self-loathing white liberals. They are not nearly as free thinking as they like to think.

These responses are clearly posted by trolls

Good grief

That persons job must be so draining, shouting helplessly in to the void over and over again on the off chance that one of the dead minds drifting there will hear you and get it...

Attached: 67367384_2585548174789533_7587450965544927232_n.jpg (480x503, 19K)

Please, let them take any donation then.

And...the white right conservatives dont use their brains and havent realized that the left/minorities...(to their credit)...dont give a fuck if whites on the right call them racist. Only pansy ass white people on the right care about being called "racist." Hence why it is so effective in shutting people up on the right who are white.

It is a tactic used calling us racist for anythign and everything...to get us to shut up more and more, give up more and more, and submit more and more, until our eventual extinction.

White people havent figured out that the left has the power it has is because whites on the right care about being called racist....as if lightning will strike us down if someone calls us the oh so scary R-word.

I dislike them both and would much prefer if neither shared my resources.

Thomas Sowell has a great quote....best ever....

"The word racism is like ketchup, you can put it on practically anything - and demanding evidence makes you a racist."

That is why in my opinion white people who say "How is that racist?" are the dumbest motherfuckers ever. Well so what even if it is racist?

People don't realize the real reason trump won the election is because 99% of the time he was labeled racist he didnt defend himself from the accusation, because he didnt care.

The party of science kek. Remember that miscegenation makes us healthier and stronger.

>Only pansy ass white people on the right care about being called "racist." Hence why it is so effective in shutting people up on the right who are white.
>It is a tactic used calling us racist for anythign and everything...to get us to shut up more and more, give up more and more, and submit more and more, until our eventual extinction.
To be fair...we let it happen to us. Anyways, whites are waking up.
>inb4 redditfag.
t. I can't help but burn these ants.
Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-033326_Chrome.jpg (1600x487, 83K)

Oh, absolutely...in fact I dont even blame blacks and spics in the slightest for calling whites racist. They instancetively know we are weak, and know they can take advantage of us.

>"The word racism is like ketchup, you can put it on practically anything - and demanding evidence makes you a racist."
Isn't that what's called a "kafkatrap"? Where the very act of objecting to an accusation supposedly proves the accusation true?

>56%
Couldn't have been any other number could it

But....

I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL THE SAME SPECIES!!!!!!!???????

See, Black lives DO matter!

PAID

Made me laugh.
It looks like a /b/ trolling campaign.
I swear my brain says "these people have to be trolling, those can't be legitimate posts..."

>reality collides with cultural marxism!
>cultural marxism used angry muh feels though!
>It's not very effective...

yes something like that exactly.

>WE ARE ALL THE SAME!
>....WELL......

With liberals this is a huge problem because they firmly believe that simply being liberal shields them from ever being wrong.

>the noticeable change from greeting using an exclamation cheerfully to not
Yup.

>“Science is racist now!”
>t.leftard

The kike shills use it to a large detrimental effect during the day. Normalfags just can't help but stumble over themselves to tell the OP to fuck off and fall right into the trap.

look at the nigger cattle feign indignation on cue

Attached: 34791553_1724319367656335_2380108358175686656_n.jpg (960x942, 78K)

They need to make sure the procedure is culturally accurate so they need black marrow and possibly a witch doctor.

When science redpills you. So you go into vehement denial about there being no races.

Top Kek. Made my day memeflaggot.

Attached: hmmmm.gif (680x673, 3.6M)

They're trying to end eachother's suffering. I'd want someone to do the same if I was born a nigger