What are Jow Forums thoughts on this chair? I think it's fucking useless

What are Jow Forums thoughts on this chair? I think it's fucking useless

Attached: manspreading_chair.jpg (2000x1333, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandannagar
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pondicherry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holding opinion until I fuck someone on one of those.

damn maybe women should spread em more? good look

>turn chair around
>feminism defeated

Attached: 31123857237.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I like it. Forcing people into unnatural and uncomfortable positions is Nazi tier behavior.

How does this even make sense? Dudes are the ones with dicks between their legs that get crunched.

You really have to ask yourself what problem is solved here. The whole stink about man spreading was they took to much space up which is why the guys chair crushes your nuts. But the woman's char has you spreading your legs taking up a bunch of space!

Did she even think about what she did or did she just base the chair on "muh feels"?

>Women doing stupid spiteful things for the sake of feminism and being congratulated by the media because "empowerment"

TIRESOME
I
R
E
S
O
M
E

imagine the smell

>What are Jow Forums thoughts on this chair?
Still looks very sexist. There's no sponge on the cisfemale chair to accommodate freebleeders and no castration machine on the cismale chair.

Right is massive homo i can feel it

pure psyop. and not even a good one.

The epitome of female engineering. But it has one tiny problem.

Attached: middle-age-man-sitting-backwards-on-picture_csp30939672.jpg (294x470, 22K)

look at all the space not being saved.

Attached: excellent_invention.jpg (2634x2463, 403K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-26 DOJ’s Russia probe review focusing on 'smoking gun' tapes of meeti (419x451, 356K)

Yeah but unlike America public transit normally has built-in walls

It's easy to sit like that when you don't have any balls

*whiff*

Attached: Salmon Concorde.jpg (500x285, 19K)

*flips the sissy chair around*
heh nothing personal kid

Attached: smug.jpg (125x83, 2K)

There's already an emasculation chair

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 257K)

spread legs anyways
feminism defeated

Chairs are meant to be comfortable.
Those chairs are not comfortable.
Therefore, they are bad chairs.
Women can't design chairs for shit.

so wait does the guy have that wedge up his ass? like why is that even there

It's not even a well designed chair. Just look at the backrest. Zero support.

what's that?

Attached: file.png (199x218, 65K)

looks comfy

I'd motorboat her vag

Their official excuse always was that men take up too much space sitting like this, but her female design that allows "evil manspreading" for woman reveals the true intention, that it's all about power and forcing people men and women into submissive/dominant positions whether they want it or not, because that's all these people can think about, dominating others even at the most mundane shit, a simple solution would be server beatings for the designer of this chair, also should they ever implement something like this I would just stand with my dick as close as possible to a sitting woman's face, inb4 they get outraged about manstanding

Ball crusher 5000

>OPBTID
my thoughts on this chair are stop making this fucking thread every goddamn day you fucking zogbot

I wanna eat a pussy out while she is sitting in that chair

Use it for fire wood

Attached: reflect_e1a63589-9da8-4603-a64e-7fe7416d3868.jpg (1500x999, 631K)

Based chairman.

>saw a problem in society that didnt need to be fixed
>still comitted time and effort into solving the problem
kewl

Attached: 1536979061906.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

Yes please

Attached: 591ECCC9-C888-4416-8266-55464EAF5C36.png (672x787, 979K)

I think you have your panties in a bunch over a student's are project.

This is sort of like taking urinals out of men’s restrooms because it’s sexist that men can pee standing up I can still piss standing up with a toilet bowl and now the next guy who has to shit we be forced to contend piss everywhere. Thanks feminists!

Are you that Bangladeshi guy using proxy.

I will tell you that my dad ancestors was from east bengal dhaka/khulna. Also I am also half bangal. They moved to Kolkata in 1920.

Ki koesho

Whenever I see United Kingdom/British flag
I will say this

Hello British Man
HELLO BRITISH MAN

HELLO SAHEB (BRITISH/EUROPEAN)
Hello ingrej saheb

ingrej/ইংরেজ in bengal means English and its word origin from Portuguese

HELLO BRITISH MAN
ONE GOOD THING ONLY IN BRITISH INDIA THAT MOST 90% BRITISH ERA CANAL, BRIDGES, RAILWAY BRIDGES, DAMS, RAILWAY ARE GOOD QUALITY AND THEY STILL LAST LONG

Oh wait Ancient and Middle age India made great water drainage and underground you stupid idiot
Saheb means respect, European especially english, indian boss
I won't respect you saheb

I don't hate all Britishers

Also oh wait

In 2018 Indian railway made another great bridge in this year by using european standard

It will last up to 121 years lel

if you come to calcutta/kolkata to visit my house or to find me you will be beaten or vanished

Btw I don't hate all britishers including white.

Saheb

Hello french saheb
Your country ruled some parts of India and Bengal
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandannagar
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pondicherry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_India
French era building are these in those places

Saheb means indian boss, European and powerful person

If you come to Calcutta/Kolkata to find me you will be beaten

Why wouldn't I just sit in the female seat, and then manspread more ridiculously than I ever naturally have because of the shape/design?

Nobody gives a flying fuck about any of that.

Fuck off

Somebody should remind these bitches about testicles and why sitting your legs together for a long period of time is unpleasant as fuck.

i think the day will come when western women will beg for forgiveness for all the shit they have done to western men but it will be too late

MEIN PENIS IST NICHT DAS PROBLEM!

manspreading is not even a real public issue it's made up

No, I'm fucking on, you fuck off, and take your bullshit posts no one cares about with you, faggot.

Attached: 1530843370533.png (500x500, 309K)

I want to fuck her lovingly

>If you come to Calcutta/Kolkata to find me you will ...
tread in human feces.

Is the Muslim race cancer to society?

Attached: 1543311487882s.jpg (240x250, 8K)

Kek

No you ingrej saheb

I hope you die from a cancer

Based

Attached: 1539933143488.jpg (1710x2912, 980K)

>female inventions

Fuck off

You have my photos nice

Hope all the onions get some form of ballsack cancer

I have more than that sweetheart

Oh you foooooooooool

Oh it's you, you disgusting cunt. I remember you from umpteen threads asking how to attract women. I'm not sure if it's merely that your grasp of the superior Englishman's language is to your IQ's standard or if you're capable of improvement, but whenever you talk about anything on this board you're instantly recognisable and are widely mocked for seeming like a mad retard.

another feminist piece of shit

>turn the chair around
>problem solved

That chair looks unstable.

See this shit everyday, how will they fix that?

Attached: 10xjkb31it131.jpg (960x931, 153K)

If it ever comes down to having these two types of seats in f.ex. public transport just say you're a gender fluid and for that moment of transition identify more female than male. They have no counter-argument for it.

Uncomfortable for my dick and balls.

You call it a pussy that would rather take a picture and cry to the internet instead of ordering one of the women to move their bags out of the way to reclaim the seat.

Bad design. Poor understanding of human anatomy, from someone who claims to design chairs. Designer is imcompitant failure. Men and women have different shapes pelvis. Ie. acetabula angle. This effects leg angle when sitting.

>takes this to market
>wahhh why is nobody buying my chair? It must be PATRIARCHY

It's smart that that designer courted controversy to get her name out. Good on her, I hope she uses the no doubt very lucrative job in the future to develop chairs she intends for people to actually sit on.

Checked. Based.

id tell the bitch to get off my chair.

Heisenberg wins again.

take your meds

This. No ergonomy, no appealing design, no talent... But smart enough to use the cultural trends that Hollywood abuse: "If you don't like my product you're a bigot".
Since she could produce anything of value she produced something polemic.