FAKE NEWS CLIMATE CHANGE IS A CHINESE CONSPIRACY

FAKE NEWS CLIMATE CHANGE IS A CHINESE CONSPIRACY

How do you retards even function on a day-to-day basis when you deny settled science?

independent.co.uk/environment/exteme-global-temperatures-heatwave-human-body-limits-a9023421.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-005418.jpg (1079x739, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-11/scientists-finland-japan-man-made-climate-change-doesnt-exist-practice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>close to thermal limits
fucking gueros, we get 120c every year for a couple of months every year, EVERY YEAR for my entire life. or maybe what they are implying is that euro body composition is weaker then the indio heat treated hard body?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

>120c
Mexican intellect, everyone

Attached: images.jpeg-2.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Human body reaching its limits.
In other words all these problems are going to work themselves out.

Unironically yes, Euros were not made for high temperature climates. They lived in snowy conditions. You people have more sweat glands like Indians to compensate for the heat.

I have seen the changes on white animals in 2019

>settled science
If I hire thousand men, have them to declare each other scientists and then settle that you have to be raped by pack of wild niggers daily for the greater good of humanity, I guess you won't object?
(((Peer rewiew))) isn't a proof of statement being true. Only objective empirical evidence is. And "modern science" won't procure any of that even if their life will depend on it.

Like I would listen to a fucking Russian bot

Attached: d0mxmscyfcc31.jpg (640x789, 48K)

I can still get black. Theres nothing left for you but charcoal.

has it really been hotter than usual?

cannot tell. All I know is the days are so beautiful....sunny and sunny and beautiful and sunny.

Youknwo what i dont understand? People dont buy black cars because black traps heat. So how the fuck does having dark skin help?

By 2050, blacks will be 25% of the global population. And it'll be around 45-50% by 2100. By 2150, 60%+. And its only going up from there, because black Africans continue to challenge the social dogma that, Higher Living Standard = Lower Birth Rate. In fact, as living standard increases, black Africans are having more children, not less. Think of the arc of history. This is almost no time at all. This is a radical re-shifting the genetic baseline of the species Homo Sapiens.

In 1914, white Europeans were 38% of the global population. Black Africans were 2% of the world population. The country of Germany in 1914 had a larger population than the entire continent of Africa. By 2100, black Africans will be 45%+ of the global population, and whites will be around 2-3%. No indigenous European countries, let alone historical colonial states, will remain majority indigenous either.
Genetically, homo sapiens are changing from a species dominated by white Europeans and east Asians (100-115 IQ) to a species dominated by sub-Saharan Africans, and Muslims (75-90 IQ) over the span of 200 years.
Once you factor in race/IQ, the dominance of technology, and climate change, let alone the death throes of capitalism, and the ever increasingly concentration of wealth, it is easy to see that humanity has not hit the worst of it yet. Not by a long stretch. more black people were/are being born between 1900-2100, than ever existed prior. In absolute numbers. Virtually 100% of global population growth between 2050-2150 will be in black Africa.

There is nothing that can prevent this, except for a genocide of 5000-6000 million people.

AND SO WHAT SHOULD WE DO TO REDUCE THEIR FOOTPRINT? HAVE LESS WHITE BABIES?

Is extreme heat, dare I say, /ourweather/?

take your psuedo science evangelism and fuck off with yor fake weather god faggot

Muslim is a religion not a race you retard
Maybe you should help us get a start on the 6 gorillion and an hero

Muslim is synonymous with Arab. Don't act retarded, this board made the shitty arguments you use to le trigger the libs.

The real problem is Neanderthal hybrid humanity versus non-hybrid humans ("black" Africans). Even abos have redeeming qualities, but black Africans?

Ill keep my white skin and a little sunburn. You can have your black skin and turn into ash.

Oh my god my thermal limits I can feel it

>Even abbos have redeeming qualities
Trash post.

>humans literally survive in phoenix arizona and thailand
>some heeb says "close to human limits"

had a record cool summer in central cali
never seen a july before with mostly mid-90's

Attached: 1563325534061.jpg (936x931, 329K)

How much is attributed to :
1. CO2 vs other gases (i.e. water vapor, methane)
2. Human caused vs naturally occurring climate cycles in the Earth's history
3. Attributed to exponential rising population growth in the third world

To further ask:
4. What can be done by mankind to prevent the climate from changing?
5. What will be the economic costs vs benefits?
6. What evidence is there that this will work?
7. Would the money be better spent on preparing for climate change vs trying to prevent/reverse it in a futile effort

No, the debate is not settled because you refuse to expand the debate beyond "Is the Climate changing?"

Maybe Antarctica will become habitable, we can escape there and wait out the inevitable mass extinction.

Oh dear

Attached: image.jpg (604x401, 36K)

Also size

fake news, i went bycicling in 42 degrees celsius without problems, it was hot yeah but i didnt die so this many other flemish byciclers

>FAKE NEWS CLIMATE CHANGE IS A CHINESE CONSPIRACY
It is hotter in China you nigger and it was hotter in the roman times.

>There is nothing that can prevent this, except for a genocide of 5000-6000 million people.

Mother Nature always wins fren.

Deine Mutter, Vollidiot

It's worse than that. You cant have a debate with someone who ignores facts.
> The sun is the largest driver of climate on our planet.

Explain to me how paying higher taxes and using inefficient shitty "green" energy will cool the planet down?

Attached: 1563744060480.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

I cant wait for winter to come and you faggots start screaming that record low temps are not evidence against global warming.

You are the same thing as a catholic priest except your religion is 'science' something you know fuck-all about.

Don't ask questions user. Accept and pay. They know better than us.

Attached: Ice cream for dogs.jpg (1280x960, 341K)

How do you function on a day to day basis when the world ended 10 years ago?... according to climate alarmists.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-11/scientists-finland-japan-man-made-climate-change-doesnt-exist-practice
why are these studies showing anything against the agenda buried by globalist assets.
while at the same time globalist sponsored scientists are constantly caught out the falsifying their results

A couple years back at this part of summer it'd reach the 110's in SoCal, so far it's been 100 or lower. It gets hot in summer, no fucking shit.

>Cold winter does not disprove global warming
>Warm summer proves global warming.
Every time.

>scientists say

Attached: 1561713908704.gif (344x344, 2.9M)

You get used to it.

It's regularly 45-50 here each summer, which is hotter than Europe will ever be regularly for the foreseeable future.

I've lived here for 30 years and it's no bother.

>thermal limits
What the fuck is this guy on about?
Its completely average worldwide this guy should go outside for a change.

Attached: 1562622020006.jpg (720x895, 65K)

So super hot day in europ is average in for example brasil or thailand.

I have a friend who live in bangkok the hottest capitol of the world and people do not look like almost dead there.

Right if 40 is almost dead in Germany for german people so why all germans who move to australia do not die instent after walking out the airport?

Ironically the mexishits are Arctic and ice age people, both from their Amerind side and their European side. If anything, they are less adapted to heat than pure-blooded Euros. The OP should STFU

Most of them barely have clothes on to begin with though.

c.. 120 degrees..c

You fucking retard.

I'd not worry about climate change too much as grand solar minimum is upon us.

>And it'll be around 45-50% by 2100. By 2150, 60%+
Assuming someone keeps feeding them.