How Jow Forumstards can justify this is absolutely sick

How Jow Forumstards can justify this is absolutely sick.

Attached: D10C9746-FCD5-4676-8F9B-B7C227938974.jpg (750x1002, 166K)

If only the strictest gun laws in the country could have saved him...

Ewwwww

>I-it was fully auto!

Every time any spic gets removed, America improves. Sad that a kid died and that he wasn't deported instead but a win's a win.

He died protecting the 2nd amendment.
His parents must be so proud.

Confirmed false flag.

People like you should be imprisoned.

Why? My ancestors created America and the country is mine. The only way we can be a prosperous country again is if all the spics are removed.

I'm not hurting anyone.

People like that kids parents should be imprisoned. You don’t have to deal with illegal immigrants destroying your nation at the behest of jews.

Those California gun laws sure do work, huh

It's sickening how you fucks turn it into your gun control bullshit right after a tragedy like this happens. Are you fucks gonna go to their school and preach your bullshit hoping to brainwash some more kids into thinking your way?

Good, it should have been every last one of them in the country.

Attached: image.jpg (633x758, 182K)

>dead spic
>tragedy
Fuck off MIGA faggot

Its a defense because the leftists already want to strip 2A away so we already bolster our positions because we know whats coming. Leftists can never blame the shooter, they always go after law-abiding gun owners.

it’s actually more sick seeing poltards justifying the death of an innocent 6 year old who was celebrating his birthday at a food festival because he was born the “wrong race”

>He died protecting the 2nd amendment.
Dog bless him.
Freedom aint free

CA should pass more gun laws, that will do the trick.

You need help to get down off your cross or are you good?

i wonder what the news spins will be like tomorrow

Attached: 1564371773598.png (1460x4693, 405K)

Russias solutuon to everything

>niggas who still don't know about crisis actors

Attached: 1543634523211.gif (400x250, 1.52M)

I'm playing the world's smallest maracas for the little jumping bean.

>DEPORTED

Another mosad hit. Kill Mexicans and a bunch of garlic lovers

But if his mother had aborted him, you would justify it, and gleefully preach how it liberates women

>look who died goyim
Yeah right.

All aggressively reported "mass shootings" are jew hoaxes until PROVEN otherwise.

America was created by english businesmans when they realised that they could not pay taxes.

No it is people like him who think rationally and realize that certain races don't belong together that can save the country. When the country was predominantly white, it was literally as close to a utopia as it has ever been. When it had no niggers, it was virtually paradise. All you have to do is look at the southern states like texas. When it was predominantly white it prospered and became a world icon. Now that shitskins have invade it, is is largely turning into a shithole anywhere that isn't white. Whites build and create civilizations. Blacks and browns destroy them. That is a fact.

There are more of people like him then there are of you. We would fucking riot and bring this world to its knees.

>non-white 56% el goblino dies before he can rape or murder underage white girls.

Oh nooooo, that sucks.

Attached: gas incoming.gif (243x274, 635K)

i don't give a flying fuck who got killed, i just wish he livestreamed it

Attached: 1538541877567.png (906x466, 459K)

This.
I've stopped paying any attention to these media blitz """mass shootings""" because the """survivors""" and """grievers""" are always laughably absurd.

ever consider this shooting may have been the result of leftists constantly calling for gun bans in the first place. Maybe its their fault this shooting happened.

just an innocent clump of cells.. bfd

Justify what?

at least it wasnt a real human

Why should I care about some shitskin getting zipped?

>Useless shitskin spawn is alive somewhere
>Useless shitskin spawn is dead somewhere
Makes no difference to anyone's life, boohoo you fucking queer.

Goblin baby BTFO

Score 1 for the vampires

>Cali needs common sense gun laws

Nobody is justifying his fucking death you dipshit. This is something that would happen even if you had your totalitarian way. It's sickening because you fucks will parade on their fresh corpse just to push your fucking agenda.

and here's the kike mossad faggot shill now with a loaded statement OP to bait Jow Forums into validating the loaded statement by responding to it.

>he gets to blame every shooting on false flags and crisis actors....

Is pic related a bit hard to get your head around m8?

300 million guns, 100 million people. The maths isn't that hard.

Attached: School Shooting Button.jpg (3024x4032, 1.37M)

They should be happy, they've just won the ghetto lottery. It's time to get that (garlic) bread!

I would care if he was white, but since he's a spic I don't care.

ever consider leftists react that way because of shootings occuring in the first place?
>nobody is justifying his death
Someone hasn’t read the replies in this thread and the other one of psychos cheering on his death because he was born a certain race.

Most of them were farmers who valued liberty.

Attached: minutemen.jpg (1200x400, 116K)

i agree. it wouldn't have happened if he had been in mexico instead of leeching tens of thousands of dollars of free healthcare and schooling from white taxpayers. he probably would have grown up to be a white-hating La Raza member anyway.

everytime a fool kilss faggots you want to take my guns and you do not get that no amount of killed faggots will ever change this so maybe we should just start kiling faggots too so you know not to even ask, how bout we start with you, faggot ass?

Based Slav.

checked.

Attached: 1559036372319.gif (366x218, 595K)

Harris 2020

Post your tits, woman.

you’re just mad a gun killed him and not a vacuum tube

>Muh ancestors
Nigga

it's closer to 1 billion firearms and 300+ million people here, you absolutely miserable waste of resources. I hope you fucking die on your way to Jamba Juice.

Attached: 1553389481494.jpg (506x290, 21K)

10/10

He's illegal. Send him back.

To be honest, why is a kid (especially a kid so young they don't have significant self awareness yet) dying considered sadder than an adult dying?

I think I would rather be killed at age 6 than right now. If I died at 6, I wouldn't really have lost anything or let anyone down. Only my parents would be sad. It would take another 7 years to replace me with another kid.
If I died right now, my parents would have wasted retarded amounts of money raising me and helping me with college, my significant other would be devastated, and I have a lot of belongings that needs to be sorted through and dealt with. It would take 20-something years to replace me.
I think it's the most sad when people in their 20s-50s die because those people have the most value and are the most active in terms of chasing their own goals and dreams.

This.

Attached: 1564187112598.png (1329x948, 2.5M)

Based Bloke.

>1 billion firearms and 300+ million people here
Well that improves the odds....

I hope you don't get shot today m8. I know I wont.

of course you won't get shot, you've only ever seen guns on your monitor.

Attached: 1542066152961.gif (240x180, 1.5M)

That fucking flag shit happened literally two blocks from my house.

Yep and will cry when some faggot white kid gets blow torched by some nigger

No guns zones made this

You have never lived with spics to say this, moron

And you have done nothing, traitor

banning guns didn't help your crime rate

Attached: 1540927645386.png (511x895, 239K)

Why do we have to justify anything? Jow Forums is a Board of Peace™

I'd say it probably dropped the rates of gun crimes...

Go back to your hug box and dilate if you can’t handle it.

>i would rather be stabbed than shot

Attached: 1546916661267.png (2020x3056, 545K)

It's because of innocence I guess. That and children have less capability of protecting themselves than an adult does, and as a parent you a natural instinct to protect your child and sometimes others children (females typically do this).

They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done.

Attached: 1555915135475.jpg (500x748, 147K)

all of them

Kid's dad was posting about it on facebook like it was no big deal. He'll just fuck his chola baby mama and wait 5 months and have a new litter of spiclets to replace him anyway.

Why yes I do hope the Democrats pick Harris in 2020

>I'd say it probably dropped the rates of gun crimes...
The Australian crime rate was already dropping before your pussy gun ban

>Not White
still waiting for a victim

Biden! Will be easy to defeat with all pedo stuff on him

lel i don't need to justify myself to you

Attached: Naturalistic Equalization.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

Was that festival actually about garlic?
Like the food?

If it gets immediately replaced by other crimes then no, it isnt better you cocksucker. I wish your mom was a fan of anal.

Was he legal?

It is pretty much an italian food and wine festival. Every italian dish imaginable uses garlic and there is a fuckload of pastaniggers absolutely everywhere in Gilroy, and it's been that way for many moons now.

Makes sense. Thanks.

>should
tough luck you mongoloid fuck

Roasted by a fucking leaf. Get it together dude.

fucking great.
a future gang member died.

oh..lol i know why you are butthurt russian.
casue tacos and burritos are fucking russian favorite meals.
you guys are disgusting to me, just like Brits were chicken masala is their national meal

You know I am right, this weakling let it happen

Kek. That’s why your country sucks.

Literally no one cares about some random spiclet.

Attached: 833DDD95-95D5-4B05-B2EC-1D108E92B4CD.jpg (400x534, 48K)

their natinal meal is fucking mexican food, of course he gonna support spics.
he cant control his fucking belly

Biden's speech will only get worse as times goes on. Literally too old that if he manages to win the nomination that means there is something seriously wrong with him. The fact he is running should indicate how much of a hail mary attempt 2020 is setting up to be for Democrats and the corrupt financiers.

Mutts get gutted

shit, I guess trump is deporting the mexicans - from life

The garlic had to be destroyed

Attached: 80C6BC49-971E-43C4-9714-7DD105532741.jpg (310x415, 19K)