She's not white

...but still better looking than 99.9999% of white western women. Prove me wrong I'll wait.

Attached: 1564350532255.jpg (632x800, 49K)

She’s not white, but she has many features of whites, she’s just a swarthy lady. No shitskin is that hot

Dats a lot of makeup.

probably looks white as fuck without the makeup. Same as Ariana G.

Still not white. Still better looking than 99% of white western sluts

You forgot
She is the 0.000000000001% of sandniggers
Also she must have some white blood from the crusades... or whatever...

would fuck

Remember burgers, this a voluptuous aka 'thicc' woman, not those fat hogs you guys keep posting.

She's Iranian. Iranians are basically like mexicans but from middle east

B
A
S
E
D

True. White women are no longer needed

Attached: 1080full-gita-hadizadeh.jpg (1080x1349, 251K)

Because western women don't take care of themselves. They sit on their asses drinking soda and popping out kids.

She's white nigger

it's just ficki ficki genetics from when the Turks and the Arabs were kidnapping white women from Europe like cartoon goblins to breed with them and use them as sex slaves.

Feminism + slutty behavior = exctinction

Attached: Princess-Ameerah-Al-Taweel-hot-pic.jpg (1088x1299, 195K)

All that matters is the genes. Look at a woman’s mom and aunts to see what happens. Fat fat fat

Are Mexicans white?

>western women
>popping out kids
in what world are you living? the whores in the west ride the cock carousel until they're in their 30s, never get married then realise they want kids once their ovaries are all dried up and it's too late.

she is also better looking than 99.9999% of middle eastern and west asian women.Also her lips are fake as fuck and no she is not model tier in western countries.

Attached: TaMXAjI.jpg (3840x2400, 891K)

Yes, there are beautiful women of all races. Terrific observation, sherlock.

Her parents are not white. But most of you will call her white because she's way hotter than your burger women

>better looking than 99.9999% of white western women

nah her face is mediocre at best. A peasant face. Boobs are good though

These cherry-picked photo threads have to be written by people with their iq on a ruler.

>no longer
So you admit that white women were the most beautiful of all races until you found a picture of a top percentile mud woman?

she is not even close to white,you are delusional.

Most 10/10's are not white

why don't you post a 10/10 non white then?

>white women were the most beautiful of all races

Attached: geordie-girls.jpg (650x380, 93K)

I can cherry pick too.

Attached: Arab-Woman-Child-Walking-1232514.jpg (500x375, 62K)

OP pic is easy 9

No she is not.the women in OP's picture is fake as fuck with shit ton of makeup and lip injections.she is a 7 at best.

It's not cherry-picking. Most of western women look like trash and dress literally like whores. How can western guys fuck them is beyond me

which ethnicity of women do you think are better looking then?

she pretty, but still want trad white wife

These lips alone are enough to make me disgusted.

Test

Agree to this
>Piercing everywhere
>shitloads of tattoos
>Fucking fat
>Piles of makeup
>Pink/blue/colored hair
and if she passes all the above, you get one of the shitiest attitudes ever.

are you white yourself? People tend to view their own race more critical and often exotism adds to the attraction.

This. Just because she is pretty doesn’t mean I want brown kids.

Spanish, Moroccan, Georgian.
Also Slavs, they are white but not western.
Western women are literally one of the ugliest and has shittiest character of them all, excapt blacks maybe

Attached: makeup-for-brown-eyed-girls-everyday-makeup-idea-makeup-idea-makeup-idea-makeup-idea-makeup-Df2d5034 (2000x2501, 422K)

Me too but Western trad women are extinct species